Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DepotVPS Announces First Brand - TinyOpenVZ - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DepotVPS Announces First Brand - TinyOpenVZ

124»

Comments

• @justinb said: Not sure if serious

Dead serious.

• JTRJTR Member
    edited March 2012

@gsx said: I'm not saying that its not possible to start a business as a minor: I started a web design business when I was your age (granted that web design requires almost no capital) and at the time I made a mint.

I once wrote a site for someone when I was... 14? 15? And made like $300. Easy cash if you have the know-how.

• AndriAndri Member

@JTR That's my current earning, for a month. Gosh, you guys rich.

• Make sure your first order of business is to have a refugee sale for Hostsnowy and Sturdyvps customers.

• AdamAdam Member

@JoeMerit said: Make sure your first order of business is to have a refugee sale for Hostsnowy and Sturdyvps customers.

All 9 of them?

• @Adam said: All 9 of them?

You aren't still believing any of those nine are real are you?

• @miTgiB said: ou aren't still believing any of those nine are real are you?

I think he meant all 9 personalities. We can all safely say that he didn't have enough personalities to keep himself in business.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • FLVPSFLVPS Member

Talk to your parents or have a family member "co-sign" (register the business for you) but know full well that they are taking the liability for your actions if it collapses.