Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feathur Launch (VPS Control Panel => 0.6.0.1 => Free For Private Use) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feathur Launch (VPS Control Panel => 0.6.0.1 => Free For Private Use)

Comments

• @Drukpa said:
    Wonder what will happen if I install it on top of a server with HyperVM. Will it recognize my already existing Open vz VPSes?

Technically, there's two problems with installing "on top of" HyperVM. One is some of the language used is VZ-RHEL-6 specific. Two is that HyperVM has a tendency to massacre shit.

• Rallias said: Two is that HyperVM has a tendency to massacre shit.

Second that...

• Looks nice! I just asked for an OS Reload since I had a server just sitting there. Can't wait to install and try it out.

• why don,t supports xen

• @jone said:
    why don,t supports xen

Because the module is only 20% complete.

• jonejone Member
    edited November 2013

@Rallias said:
    Because the module is only 20% complete.

It's not over yet?

• @jone said:
    It's not over yet?

I think your translator is broken. Is the word you're looking for "done" or "finished"? If so, correct. It's not finished yet. I'm actively working on it right now though.

• Cheeeeeeeeers!! +1

• if convert from solusvm to feathur, how about account in whmcs?

• Very nice! It's good to finally see some actual competition to SolusVM. And free for private use: you guys simply rock! There's no other way to put it!

Question (out of curiosity): how do you enforce your paid licensing model?

• Documentation says it supports whmcs.

• Simply said its might will rock on the business future..

• Thank you

• I didn't hear about Virtualizor converter. Thx for a good job Mr Blue

• edited November 2013

I've created two droplet from DO, 1 using Debian6 64bit as Master, 1 using Centos6 64bit as Slave.

I've installed the master and slave, and get the rsa key. But when I entered it to the Master at Add server, it just went error, showing a white page with some error adding server notification.

Is this can't be installed in a KVM from DO or there's a bug in Github?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    I've created two droplet from DO, 1 using Debian6 64bit as Master, 1 using Centos6 64bit as Slave.

I've installed the master and slave, and get the rsa key. But when I entered it to the Master at Add server, it just went error, showing a white page with some error adding server notification.

Is this can't be installed in a KVM from DO or there's a bug in Github?

I get the same problem on my hardware node. Do you get an error related to mysql? I've opened a ticket, awaiting a solution to the problem.

• I don't think you can change kernel on DO droplet, so you cant run openvz on it.

• Great news! Definitely buy a license if I ever consider selling vps!

Btw, Please put a paypal donate button on your site, so that, persons using 1 or 2 private servers can make some donation.

• @5n1p said:
    I don't think you can change kernel on DO droplet, so you cant run openvz on it.

Not sure if this works however.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    I get the same problem on my hardware node. Do you get an error related to mysql? I've opened a ticket, awaiting a solution to the problem.

Yes, the same problem with MySQL :)

maybe I just need to test it with another KVM provider which supporting changing kernel like iwStack, but maybe just latter. Got many things to do now :|

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited November 2013

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    maybe I just need to test it with another KVM provider which supporting changing kernel like iwStack, but maybe just latter. Got many things to do now :|

I'll try it a little later myself. Would be interesting to get this running on DO.

Would be even more interesting if they finally get v6!

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @niceboy said:
    Great news! Definitely buy a license if I ever consider selling vps!

Btw, Please put a paypal donate button on your site, so that, persons using 1 or 2 private servers can make some donation.

As contribution one can buy license for 1 or 2 servers as well.

• @BlueVM said:

We also have a new design in the works: http://prntscr.com/22g1ns

Hey I created a UI mockup based on the concept (Incomplete)...

It is a flat design, ;) ..

I know it is not looking that nice but color scheme can be changed quite easily...

My first contribution towards OSS style Application.

• @Mikeln I don't think I'll use it in near future. But, many private users will be happy to pay a one time $5 or $10 instead of paying $.$$ every month.

• Does look good, but I can't see who in there right mind would put it into production without it at least becoming a bit more mature.

Nonetheless.. Well done!

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

Good work, will give it a try

• thanks @BlueVM

• mpkossen said: Question (out of curiosity): how do you enforce your paid licensing model?

With price so low that (hopefully) no one will bother to steal it? That's the right thing to do IMHO. In addition, a place on the site where you can easily check if certain domain is licensed would be a good addition.

I like the fact they decided not to encode the code which appears to be the industry standard.

• Has anyone tested on Debian 7?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yay

This discussion has been closed.