Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVL Gaming, LLC - 512mb KVM $3.50/mo 1GB $7/mo Kansas City
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EVL Gaming, LLC - 512mb KVM $3.50/mo 1GB $7/mo Kansas City

EVL Gaming, LLC is proud to unveil its new LEB friendly VPS services.

About EVL Gaming, LLC
We've been providing gaming and VPS services since 2011, and have always owned 100% of our hardware and networking equipment. Our clients also believe that we offer some of the best support in the industry as we never turn anyone away, and always point them in the right direction if they get lost or stuck in their VPS!

EVL Gaming, LLC is registered and is in good standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission.

Hardware Specifications
Our budget series operates on Xeon E3-1230v2's with RAID 1 disk array's. Perfect for high cpu / medium IO usage.

Our Enterprise Series operates on Dual Opteron 4226 Six-Core 2.7Ghz (3.1ghz turbo) CPU's, with a RAID 10 disk array (providing faster I/O speeds, perfect for databases, minecraft and many other applications).

All of our servers utilize Supermicro enterprise grade motherboards, chassis, and power supplies. Here's some proof that we own our infrastructure --> http://evlgaming.com/infrastructure

LEB Plans

Budget Series

• CPU Cores: 1
  • Memory: 512mb / 1024mb swap
  • Disk: 10GB RAID 1
  • Bandwidth: 20mbps / 300GB Transfer
  • IP's: 1 (Max 3 IP's $1.75 per IP)
  • Price: $3.50/mo
  • Direct Order Link [View all Plans]http://evlgaming.com/vps)

Budget Series 2

• Memory: 1024mb / 1536mb swap
  • Disk: 25GB RAID 1
  • Bandwidth: 25mbps / 500GB Transfer
  • IP's: 1 (Max 5 IP's $1.75 per IP)
  • Price: $7.00/mo
  • Direct Order Link View all Plans

Enterprise Series LEB

• Memory: 512mb / 1024mb swap
  • Disk: 15GB RAID 10
  • Bandwidth: 20mbps / 300GB Transfer
  • IP's: 1 (Max 5 IP's $1.75 per IP)
  • Price: $7.00/mo
  • Direct Order Link View all Plans

Legal Stuff

Comments

• @ryguy222 Will you do a 128 MB VPS plan for $12/year? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address.

Please PM me if you can do this, thanks!

• This isn't managed by underage kids right?

• ryguy222ryguy222 Member
    edited November 2013

^That's Correct, I'm no underage kid and neither are my staff. You can look up our LLC registration on the Arizona Corporation comission, its under my name and I wouldn't have been able to register it if I was some 12 year old. Here's a link to the name search --> http://www.azsos.gov/scripts/TnT_Search_Engine.dll/ListNames

EVL Gaming has been in business since 2011. I'm not new to VPS hosting, but I am new to this forum.

@WellGrounded I've PM'd you