Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ NEW JERSEY VPS ★ 4 CORES | 3GB RAM | 75GB HDD | 2TB BW $7/Mo ★ 128MB $8,49/YR! ★ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ NEW JERSEY VPS ★ 4 CORES | 3GB RAM | 75GB HDD | 2TB BW $7/Mo ★ 128MB $8,49/YR! ★

2»

Comments

• @Reece The W15 coupons does not work when selecting paying per "3 months" ?

• @henkb said:
    Reece The W15 coupons does not work when selecting paying per "3 months" ?

Sorry about that! I have corrected it for you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Reece

• no more 128 yearly?

• ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

@MorningIris said:
    no more 128 yearly?

Sorry about that we ran out of stock.

I have enabled 8 more of the 128MB's. This will probably be the last of this them on this deal.

• @Reece said:
    I have enabled 8 more of the 128MB's. This will probably be the last of this them on this deal.

Just an update, we have 3 left in stock. This will be the last of them I'm afraid.

Reece

• This is a good box, amazing...

• @MorningIris - I was pleasantly surprised as well

dd if=/dev/zero of=iotest bs=64k count=10k conv=fdatasync && rm -fr iotest

671088640 bytes (671 MB) copied, 2.42581 s, 277 MB/s

@Reece - Thanks for the deal !!

• @MorningIris said:
    This is a good box, amazing...
    @FrankZ said:
    MorningIris - I was pleasantly surprised as well

dd if=/dev/zero of=iotest bs=64k count=10k conv=fdatasync && rm -fr iotest

671088640 bytes (671 MB) copied, 2.42581 s, 277 MB/s

Reece - Thanks for the deal !!

No problem I appreciate the good response!

We've now run out of the 128MB LEB's, however I'll be posting an "additional" deal shortly which should please a few LEBers in the lowend range.

Thank you everyone!

• Since it is quite a robust configuration Ubuntu Desktop should run fine and smooth on it. I will need to connect to it via VNC. Hope the experience would be fine. But please let me know whether you allow lightweight occasional short-time encoding by Handbrake if I keep the CPU usage within limit? What is the maximum allowable CPU usage percentage per core at which I can leave the VPS running 24x7? I am not going to use the VPS for any commercial or profitable purpose. Please rest assured that it would be strictly for my own personal usage whether using it as VPN, or installing and using any other script or software like Handbrake or so.

• @geoct said:
    Since it is quite a robust configuration Ubuntu Desktop should run fine and smooth on it. I will need to connect to it via VNC. Hope the experience would be fine. But please let me know whether you allow lightweight occasional short-time encoding by Handbrake if I keep the CPU usage within limit? What is the maximum allowable CPU usage percentage per core at which I can leave the VPS running 24x7? I am not going to use the VPS for any commercial or profitable purpose. Please rest assured that it would be strictly for my own personal usage whether using it as VPN, or installing and using any other script or software like Handbrake or so.

All CPU power is subject to fair share usage, if it causes problems for other customers then it will not be allowed.