Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★Free VPS★ 128Mb OpenVZ {Gadgedz}
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★Free VPS★ 128Mb OpenVZ {Gadgedz}

dhamaniasaddhamaniasad Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

We are offering free virtual private servers, with the promise of quality.

Free VPS specs :

128MB RAM

5GB HDD

200GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps

Upto 64 IPv6/NATed IPv4

99% Uptime

Control Panel : OVZ-Web-Panel (We'll be moving to feathur soon)

Fees: $0/month for life of account | $2.50 one-time setup fee

One IPv4 Address along with 128MB additional RAM available for $1/month

Order Link : Click Here

Please note that all orders are manually reviewed and processed, so a delay in provision of your VPS is expected.

Comments

• Location?

• @Rapta said:
    Location?

The VPS is located in the US.

• c0yc0y Member
    edited October 2013

@dhamaniasad said:
    The VPS is located in the US.

Very informative. It's not like the US spans 9,826,675 km² of soil or something! Oh wait... it does.

• @Frost said:
    Very informative. It's not like the US spans 9,826,675 km² of soil or something! Oh wait... it does.

It is located in volumedrive's datacenter.

• @dhamaniasad said:

And for anybody who doesn't know where VD has their stuff located, where is their DC?

Such-Detailed-Posts!

• @Grimmy2 said:

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

• It aint free!

• @joodle said:
    It aint free!

There is only a setup fee to counter potential abuse, as was suggested by people from this forum. There is no monthly or yearly fee.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    There is only a setup fee to counter potential abuse, as was suggested by people from this forum. There is no monthly or yearly fee.

I know, was just pointing out that it's not entirely free

• good to see you finally make it up! is it possible to get some test ip?

• So what's the specs of the server? thanks..

• @earl said:
    So what's the specs of the server? thanks..

Specifically, the node.

• no ipv4?

looks like lowendspirit but with "for life"

• Anybody sign up for this yet?

• DeeeebsDeeeebs Member
    edited October 2013

@FrankZ said:
    Anybody sign up for this yet?

I will be the guinea pig for $2.50

Registration Date: 30/10/2013
    Product/Service: VPS - VPS Starter Pending
    First Payment Amount: $2.50 USD
    Recurring Amount: $0.00 USD
    Billing Cycle: One Time
    Next Due Date: -
    Payment Method: PayPal

• I have also signed up, awaiting an email.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2013

@Deeeebs @iKeyZ - It is good to see there is still support for young entrepreneurs.

EDIT: Note: Everyone seems young to me these days....

• akzakz Member

im in to test as well.

• @FrankZ said:
    Deeeebs iKeyZ - It is good to see there is still support for young entrepreneurs.

EDIT: Note: Everyone seems young to me these days....

Heh I hope one day when I launch my brand people will be there to support me as well.. :P

• @dhamaniasad

Is Centos 64bit available? If not what OSes we can choose from?

• Why would you put CentOS 64bit on a 128MB VPS? Just curious

• Well this explains somethings....

http://clients.gadgedz.com/announcements.php?id=1

Outbound email problem
    We are having problems with emails, and as such, emails might not get delivered to our clients. 
    We deeply regret the situation, and are working hard on fixing it. 
    Till then, all the server details will be available from the products and services section here. 
    Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. 

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

• You can't say he isn't open and honest.

• Signed up, pick me!

• @WellGrounded said:
    Signed up, pick me!

What are you doing with all these 128mbs?

• DeeeebsDeeeebs Member
    edited October 2013

@serverian said:

I'm new to linux so I am using them for learning different things (syncs, backups of nothing, zpanel, kloxo, etc), and what setups can fit in what size memory space. Pretty much learning the different styles of different VPS Hosts... Cause I have my own plan to bring forth one day.

EDIT: ON TOPIC... I have gotten access to my VPS slice. Although the slice did not show the correct 5GB disk space I currently have a ticket open on it.

Specs:

128MB (no swap)
    1 Core
    1000 Cpu units
    1536MB Disk space (ticket open)
    OS Template: Ubuntu 12.04 x86

I do not have IPv6 at home and no tunnel so I can not run the freevps script. Will try to test from work tomorrow.

• yywudi said: good to see you finally make it up! is it possible to get some test ip?

If you want to test your ping, you can use this IP: 192.69.94.50. There is no speed test file atm though.

darknyan said: Specifically, the node.

AMD Athlon X2 4200
    4 GB RAM

uchihakun said: no ipv4?

looks like lowendspirit but with "for life"

IPv4 NAT is going to be available for free in a while. We can provide IPv4 addresses, but that can't be done within the range of a $2.50 setup fee, so a small monthly fee will be required for IPv4 addresses to cover costs.

iKeyZ said: I have also signed up, awaiting an email.

Sorry, but you we aren't able to send emails due to technical problems. All your access details are available in the products and services section at clients.gadgedz.com

innoideas said: Is Centos 64bit available? If not what OSes we can choose from?

If you want any OS template that isn't already available, open a ticket and I'll add the template. CentOS 32 bit is available currently, but it wouldn't be wise to run 64Bit CentOS on a 128Mb VPS.

Deeeebs said: EDIT: ON TOPIC... I have gotten access to my VPS slice. Although the slice did not show the correct 5GB disk space I currently have a ticket open on it.

Your problem has been solved now, and I've given you 2Gb additional space for reporting the issue. You can get a tunnel for free and pretty easily from tunnelbroker.net

• anyone on windows looking to get ipv6, you can try gogo6, I used it years ago and was really easy to setup, you need to register but after that it's pretty much a one click install.. I hope it still works their twitter looks active so give it a try..

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • How long can we expect this to last?

But either way, thanks. It isn't all too often someone offers a VPS for nearly-free.

• @darknyan said:
    How long can we expect this to last?

But either way, thanks. It isn't all too often someone offers a VPS for nearly-free.

Just as long as you can expect a paid vps provider to be around.

You're welcome.