Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ [79% Off] NodeServ - 512MB & More - Great Service @ Great Prices ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ [79% Off] NodeServ - 512MB & More - Great Service @ Great Prices ★

Post Start

NodeServ Logo

Left NavigationLooking Glass LinkOpen Ticket LinkNodeServ IRC LinkAbout Us LinkRight Navigation

We are located in Jax, FL / OpenVZ Plans

256MB Plan512MB Plan1024MB Plan2048MB Plan

Order 256MB LinkOrder 512MB LinkOrder 1024MB LinkOrder 2048MB Link

Page Separator

Why should you pick NodeServ?

Fast Support

NodeServ is run by a duo that takes support very seriously, we will always try to get back to you as soon as possible! In fact, we have made it easier for our customers to contact us by offering:

Phone (+1 (321)-214-0912), IRC (#NodeServ on irc.freenode.net), and Email (support@nodeserv.com)

Our Average Ticket Response Time

Response Time

(Updates in realtime)

5 Day Money Back Guarantee(*)

At NodeServ we believe everyone should have a chance to try our service, as well as chance to test out our customer support or even hang out with us in IRC. That is why we offer a no questions asked 5 day money back guarantee on our services. Feel free to check out our Refund Agreement for more information!

Reasonable SLA

We are one of the few companies that do not try to unrealistically promise our clients the world. That's why NodeServ can comfortably offer a 99.99% Uptime on our services. However if we do have a problem we try to maintain communication with our customers through our billing area as well as our IRC channel to provide up to the minute information on our resolution. In the unlikely event that we do have downtime, you can request account credits according to our SLA Agreement.

Low Abuse

Our services are heavily monitored to prevent trolls, spammers, and abusers from disrupting our other customers. If you want a server that runs fast and smooth, NodeServ should definitely be on your list. You can check out our AUP and TOS for more information on what you can and can't do on our services (better to read now than be sorry later)

Page Separator

Aspiring Entrepreneurs

Want to become a reseller and resell our VPS's? If so NodeServ offers an awesome "À la carte" reseller program.
We give you the ability to mix and match resources to create x amount of containers to resell to your clients.

VPS Reseller Prices

If you are interested please submit a ticket with our sales department, and we'll get back to you shortly. We can do custom quotes to anyone who needs a specific monthly amount of resources.

Begin Footer

*Money back guarantee only applies if the AUP or TOS have not been breached / Only applicable to first purchase.

Icons by Font Awesome - Font by OpenSans - Post created with W3C Web Accessibility Initiative in mind.

©NodeServ 2013 - If you copy our code please attribute clearly in footer

End Post

Comments

• I feel you spent a lot of time on that ad.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @Derek said:
    I feel you spent a lot of time on that ad.

Indeed I did, only the best for the LowEndTalk community :)

• No KVM? No deal.

• @YellowSloth said:
    No KVM? No deal.

Soon, soon. We are looking forward to bringing KVM as well as Shared Hosting within the next few months after rigorous testing.

• The origin of LET integration service.

• Amazing post design I must say.

• @DalComp said:
    The origin of LET integration service.

;) Thanks, I've got some Vanilla experience. That's that made this particular project rather fun.

• @ultimatehostings said:
    Amazing post design I must say.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to the next one myself. Our objective at NodeServ is to always challenge ourselves.

• comebackcomeback Member
    edited October 2013

Hello,

I have 4 questions:

1) Is it possible to enable TUN / TAP?

2) Is what I can, install OpenVPN?

3) Do you have Cpanel, and what is the price?

4) How long will the promotion?

• Really, The most attractive part of this post is the Overall design :D

• edited October 2013

@comeback said:
    Hello,
    I have 4 questions:
    1) Is it possible to enable TUN / TAP?
    2) Is what I can, install OpenVPN?
    3) Do you have Cpanel, and what is the price?
    4) How long will the promotion?

1) Yes we have TUN/TAP as well as PPTP on request
    2) Yes you can install OpenVPN - in-fact, I recommend the following script by @Nyr - Nyr's OpenVPN Installer
    3) We do not offer CPanel at the moment however you can purchase one from BuyCPanel
    4) This promotion will last 2 weeks, as long as we have stock

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • @MikeIn said:
    Really, The most attractive part of this post is the Overall design :D

Thanks, I like to believe our prices are competitive too, without watering down our service overall :)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Nice thread template.

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    Nice thread template.

Thanks, I made it myself :)

• Nice ad. Setting a new level on LET advertising?

• @bauhaus said:
    Nice ad. Setting a new level on LET advertising?

Yes, yes we are.

• Ian_Ian_ Member
    edited October 2013

I can speak of the guys @ nodeserv, They are just are straight up good guys. Yes their services are rock solid also! 4 thumbs up

• @Ian_ said:
    I can speak of the guys @ nodeserv are just are straight up good guys. Yes their services are rock solid also! 4 thumbs up

Thanks! We appreciate it! Glad to have you with us.

• +1 for the posting - def looks sharp and entices the potential buyer.

• @dano said:
    +1 for the posting - def looks sharp and entices the potential buyer.

Thank you :)

• I like the reseller program. Do you allow minecraft servers or private torrents?

• @FoShizz said:
    I like the reseller program. Do you allow minecraft servers or private torrents?

We do not allow P2P or "Game Servers".

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    We do not allow P2P or "Game Servers".

Pity. Even if I become a reseller?

• @FoShizz said:
    Pity. Even if I become a reseller?

Correct. The reason we have these restrictions in place is to provide our current and future customers with the best server possible for the price. Game Servers tend to use a large amount of resources as well as attract denial of service attacks. P2P - well, its generally used to distribute copyrighted content.

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    P2P - well, its generally used to distribute copyrighted content.

What if private torrents were only used. No public torrents = no DMCA. Can't hurt you.

• @FoShizz said:
    What if private torrents were only used. No public torrents = no DMCA. Can't hurt you.

Unfortunately we don't. We don't allow any torrenting at all as it is illegal.

• white label reseller program or not?

• shawn123shawn123 Member
    edited October 2013

@FoShizz said:

We should stop begging companies to allow this and that.As there are many companies around you can easily find.If they don't allow it then no problem you can always go with other companies.Also i know few companies that allow torrents if you want to know send me pm.

• @uchihakun said:
    white label reseller program or not?

It is not currently white label.

• That's one one hell of a design.