Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Vanilla forum Under Huge Spam Attack
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Creating Honduran of Registered users and posting the same post again and again
I wonder, How the pass Google Recapture while Register

is there have any solution for it.

Comments

• Also Cloudflare. Cloudflare blocks a LOT of malicious traffic like spambots.

• There are captcha api's that'll give you thousands of solved captchas for a few dollars. Captchas don't stop (all) spam, but they slow the remainder of it down.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@ricardo said:
    There are captcha api's that'll give you thousands of solved captchas for a few dollars. Captchas don't stop (all) spam, but they slow the remainder of it down.

Yeah, you can thank services like Death By Captcha for enabling spammers to make the life of a webmaster just that little bit more difficult.

You need some sort of registration security check that is custom built and won't be expected by spam software. If you use popular plugins or generic captcha services, there's a higher probability that spam software has been built to subvert those protections.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

My recommendation is for putting cloudflare in front of it. They are quite good with blocking content such as that.