Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedi server < 20$ with not atom CPU anywhere, possible?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedi server < 20$ with not atom CPU anywhere, possible?

Hi, just interesting, i was google a lot, but i only find a kimsufi servers below 20$\mo with non atom CPU. Can someone recommend me a dedi-server with CPU > 2Ghz, location: anywhere (USA/Europe doesnot matter), other parameters of dedi server - nothing for me.
Thank you

Comments

• wholesaleinternet.com might have one ~19 if in stock..
    Volumedrive.com ~19.95

• I believe the Kimsufi 16G is just over $20 (around $22) and it has a Core i5

• We can help. PM us.

• @cubixcloud said:
    We can help. PM us.

Call me crazy, but in the LET rules it says:

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail >me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details >in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you >represent.

• @skybucks100 said:

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail >me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details >in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you >represent.

We do have a thread while ago about our business.

• @skybucks100 said:
    I believe the Kimsufi 16G is just over $20 (around $22) and it has a Core i5

sold out & its 22 pounds which is 30+ usd

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2013

No you didn't http://lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/68699/cubixcloud
    or it was violating some other rule and was nuked.
    Come to think of it, all you do is spam various threads with this "We can help. PM me" http://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/68699/cubixcloud
    so in a word, GTFO, "Otis from Oklahoma".

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • @cubixcloud said:

Oh on LEB, I think (correct me if i'm wrong) you need to have an offer on LET.

@mawr said:

Not really sold out, you just have to contact support. Also, ya it was a bad estimate.

• @nesqte the Kimsufi Bons plans should meet your requirements, if someone is willing to part with theirs.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

There is also the VIA offer from online.net :P
    Not atom :D

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited October 2013

WSI Pentium 4 - $19/month
    Not atom :P

• Still available and it is not an Atom :P

edit: I missed the CPU > 2Ghz part. The server in my offer is only 200 Mhz. Sorry.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@DalComp said:
    WSI Pentium 4 - $19/month
    Not atom :P

Yeah, you're not going to get too far with that mighty P4 ;)

The closest server we have that would fit your budget is a dual Intel Xeon L5420 2.5Ghz, 8GB memory, 1TB SATA, 2 usable IPs, 10TB bandwidth on a 100mbit port, $39.95 per month. Far more computing power than an Atom or P4 machine.

Use this link to order and apply the promo code E6XJULW7M0

That promo code will expire after its first use.

• c0yc0y Member

@BrianHarrison said:
    I'm willing to let it go for $39.95 per month.

The ONLY requirement was the CPU and price and you come up with $40/mo, classy

• You guys need to watch your tone. We don't spam anything. We acquired this company and the former username used to be EricCubixCloud not we simply use CubixCloud. At any rate forget we even posted.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@cubixcloud said:
    You guys need to watch your tone. We don't spam anything. We acquired this company and the former username used to be EricCubixCloud not we simply use CubixCloud. At any rate forget we even posted.

Noted thanks, now seriously go and read the rules. :)

• @cubixcloud said:
    You guys need to watch your tone. We don't spam anything. We acquired this company and the former username used to be EricCubixCloud not we simply use CubixCloud. At any rate forget we even posted.

I'll just imply that was directed towards me (as I was the only one who mentioned you I believe). I don't understand "your tone", I was actually being pretty nice about the whole thing. All I did was point out the rules to you as it appears you weren't following them, it doesn't matter if you "had" that name you still have to bide by the rules. For the record, I never accused you of spamming.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Noted thanks, now seriously go and read the rules. :)

Actually when we signed up the rules were read and we opened a message with Chief, Liam and jbiloh inquiring about a few things about one of the previous account since the acquisition and none of them responded since July. So, we created the new CubixCloud username and continued where essentially we left off. At any rate, the previous username had a thread opened and it was not an issue to post.

So, I simply was posting based on our previous login that we were given. We don't want any trouble and I can't believe you guys have nothing better to do but bash. We are accustomed to making deals with serious businesses not low budget requests. However, since we purchased a budget VPS provider we figured we would continue where the previous owners left off on LET.

We are not about what you are saying and quite frankly I am baffled; but rather simply helping those in need. If it pleases the membership and owners we will post a thread under this name and try to correct what damage could be done if folks searched our name on LET.

great stuff, I think you are taking this too far, rules recently changed, read the, that is all :)

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited October 2013

...OR a public statement of which company you represent.

Following the above part of rules, I don't think you need to have an offer thread. But some people (I, for example) don't know who you are, or which company you are with. First thing anyone would do is checking your past posts/discussions but there is not much info. Perhaps you should be more clear, state your company and offer instead of just "PM me". Maybe add something on signature too.

• All, can we stop posting about this, its off topic to the request and unfair to the OP. @DalComp sounds good. @AnthonySmith I don't think we are as @rm_ was very rude...comment were unprofessional. Good luck to the OP in finding what you asked for.

@cubixcloud said:
    All, can we stop posting about this, its off topic to the request and unfair to the OP. DalComp sounds good. AnthonySmith I don't think we are as rm_ was very rude...comment were unprofessional. Good luck to the OP in finding what you asked for.

Roger that. this is LET people tend to pull you up for forgetting the rules due to the amount of offer spam.