Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net nano's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net nano's

Hi there I'm gonna have 3x nano's from online.net up for rent in the next week.
I'm looking to keep them, but don't have a use for them at the moment (and their contract terms don't like me so I can't just add them back to the pool)

Specs are.
Via Nano 1.6ghz
2gb ram
160gb hdd
Unmetered 200mbit guaranteed (1gbit burstable)

Cost is 10 euro + fees (so like 10.30 euro or something)
Can provide proofs
And will go through the billing panel on my website.
To issue invoices and provide support as needed.

So getting quite a good deal. :)
Dates available:
1: now
2: 24th (or sooner as the current person is upgrading to another of my servers)
3: 27th

Also have one of their e3's if someone is keen

If you are keen, I will I will provide you with a coupon code to use on my site. So I can put os etc that you are after etc

Note: windows is like 20 euro from online.net

Comments

• I don't understand, are you reselling those?

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited October 2013

If you're a provider and selling something, you've got to go by the rules over here. It seems you've joined just a couple of weeks ago?

• Well yeh kinda I don't currently have a use for them and the people that are on them are upgrading in the next few days. And I am on contract with them so I can't just cancel them

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Well yeh kinda I don't currently have a use for them and the people that are on them are upgrading in the next few days. And I am on contract with them so I can't just cancel them

Are you pushing your admin details to the recipient? Does online.net even allow that?

• Well they won't have my admin details coz there is like another 20 servers on them. This way the servers get used and they aren't just sitting there. And I don't see a problem considering it's cost price

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Well they won't have my admin details coz there is like another 20 servers on them. This way the servers get used and they aren't just sitting there. And I don't see a problem considering it's cost price

So the person buying the servers from you wont have access to the control panel? And need to rely on you for server reinstalls, rescue mode etc. Right?

• DediSecureDediSecure Member
    edited October 2013

Well yes but on that many hosts like hosteasy etc are the same. And considering I also have some staff on my site there is usually someone on the site.

• Well yes but on that many hosts like hosteasy etc are the same. And considering I also have some staff on my site there is usually someone on the site.

• Suspicious, I think such threads should be deleted instantly.

• @AutoSnipe You realize that if the person who rents it from you use it for spam or illegal activities, you will be held responsible right?