Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS required

Dear Sir,

Windows Server 2008 VPS required

1. network framwork 3.5, 4 , 4.5 in it
    IIS 7.0 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008

RDP Enabled

1 GB Ram will be enough for the VPS with 25 GB Space

Offer should be lowest in the industry with good quality

Thanks

Comments

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

You planning to run sql 2008 with IIS on 1gb ram?? How big is your database?
    I am sure this is some dev environment you trying to create.

• Ram could be more if possible, it will be used for CRM etc....

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Then 1 GB will definitely not be enough. You are looking to 3 GB or so there.

• we have had last vps with softlayer, at 512 MB ram or something 1 GB was running perfectly.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

If you run only the DB on it, could do, however, the more ram the happier the DB, otherwise a SSD might be needed.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

windows server 2008 + sql 2008 + 1gb vps could not cost you less then $40 or may be more because of sql server cost is high.

• Its free man, did not give any charges for these all addon last time. only for vps with windows license.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

you can look here for our windows offers
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?gid=32

Thanks

• I do a 1GB KVM with 100GB HD 100mbps unlimited traffic from £9.99 a month take a loo at our website (refer to signature).

• Hi, we have a Windows VPS offer:

vCPU's: 4

Guaranteed RAM: 1024MB
    HDD: 150GB (Raid 10)
    Monthly Transfer: 1250 GB @ 1 Gbit ★
    IP4 Addresses: 1
    IP6 Addresses: 5
    20 GB FREE offsite backup space
    Instant Setup
    Full root access
    Self Managed
    Windows 2008R2 Server License included
    PRICE: £15.00/month

Extra IPv4: +£1.00/month
    Extra 1GB RAM: +£7.00/month

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Dilstar said:
    Dear Sir,

What is your budget?

• I can do this for you for £15 a month and extra IPv4 IPs for 50p a month each. Please check us out our link is in my signature. We start VPS from £2.99 a month speak to me via our website if you have any questions.

• @bigrobsweb said:
    I do a 1GB KVM with 100GB HD 100mbps unlimited traffic from £9.99 a month take a loo at our website (refer to signature).

@bigrobsweb said:
    I can do this for you for £15 a month and extra IPv4 IPs for 50p a month each. Please check us out our link is in my signature. We start VPS from £2.99 a month speak to me via our website if you have any questions.

You're spamming LET so much with offers all the time that you didn't even realized that you posted offer in this thread already. Like I said yesterday, enough is enough. If you don't have anything else to contribute than running advertisement campaign here all the time we don't need you.

Thanked by 2DalComp Grimmy2