Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atom Freebie
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Atom Freebie

DediSecureDediSecure Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

Edit: Server taken

hi there, i felt like ordering a server from Digicube to see how good their setup times were (absolutely horrible btw)
so, now i have a
Dual Core Atom Server.
1gb Ram
160GB hdd
Unmetered @ 100mbit
just sittin here doing not much..

someone give me a good reason to give it to them and it's theirs for the month, and if they wanna continue it they can just pay me the fee's through BuyDedi.com as it all just goes on the company card. :)

Some Tests:

CPU: CPU: 2 x Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU 230 @ 1.60GHz

Speedtest:

HDD:
[root@digi00065 ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/output bs=8k count=10k; rm -f /tmp/output 10240+0 enregistrements lus 10240+0 enregistrements écrits 83886080 octets (84 MB) copiés, 0,52587 s, 160 MB/s

Currently has Fresh Centos 6 32bit on it, but can do whatever Digicube has to offer.

Thanked by 1mtoledoce

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

I'm interested. PM me the monthly cost please.

• I would keep it too.

• mtoledoce said: I would keep it too.

??

• I would use it to try installing a xen node since I only have openvz experience. How much does it cost you monthly and is there an option for more IP addresses

• mtoledocemtoledoce Member
    edited October 2013

@AutoSnipe said: ??

Sorry. You offer an unused server with U$15-U$20 monthly ?. I want to get one right now and your fit the specs.

• Monthly Cost from Digicube is 10euro, so if you wanna do 10euro + fee's to my paypal (since digicube only does Credit Card and Cheque payments) so it will be a whopping 11 euro or something (just off top of my head)
    it is sitting there.

@Kadar it does have a /64 for ipv6's but currently when i go to the IPv4 area i get met with
    Nous sommes désolés mais quelque chose s'est mal passé. Nous avons été notifié du problème, nous l'étudierons rapidement.

Translated
    `Sorry, but something went wrong.

We were notified of the problem, we look at it shortly.`

but if you are using it as a testing server the /64 should be ample and shouldnt need another ipv4 :)

• if anyone wants it PM me.

• When expire? *I can pay this month too. BTW this is like OVH? i can run private torrents?

• Well I received it today. But ordered it 7 days ago. So either a in 3 weeks or 1 full month (will check in a minute just on my phone at the moment)
    Well I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it for private torrents. As long as no complaints

• As that was what I was gonna do with it if nobody wanted it but I already have too many personal servers and not enough accounts lol

• Next payment Due: 22/11/2013 so 1 full month remaining

• Thanks man. Very useful to me.