Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Request Under 30$ (EU) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Request Under 30$ (EU)

2»

Comments

• Too bad we are East Coast, US. You might want to have a look at Hetzner https://robot.your-server.de/order/market

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

I understand location is important to you, but what's your ping time goal? You might find some acceptable hosts outside your location range if they're hosted on top-notch carriers (e.g., Level3).

• @rm_ have you contacted support?
    Maybe you should try

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@5n1p About what exactly? See above they confirmed to DalComp - no auto reinstall for this model. And I am sure if I contact them and ask to reinstall manually they will do this, and maybe even for free. But I can't feel confident using a server and knowing that I have no quick and easy fallback other than a ticket. Even don't want to upgrade the kernel now.

• They said non-automated reinstall is charged 35EUR. Though I'm not sure if there's a certain quota for free reinstall, or perhaps exception for the R200 model.

• @rm_ Well i understand you now, I would not like to use server with no auto reinstall my self. And I was trying there system to see if reinstall actually works, if that was not the case I would cancel server.

• @tuguhost said:
    for € 25 /month without setup fee

Probably, but on Leaseweb outlet store you see price without VAT. On Hetzner you see price inc. VAT. So actually Hetzner is cheaper now, and there is no setup fee now. ^^

https://robot.your-server.de/order/market

• like i said before " i never heard cheaper offer on de and nl than it (hetzner)