Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - 1 Year Since Beta - ★ Pay What You Want ★ - 20GB Yearly VPN Package - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - 1 Year Since Beta - ★ Pay What You Want ★ - 20GB Yearly VPN Package

2»

Comments

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the orders guys!

@bigdarkmad said:
    Guys,
    What the options below does it mean:
    £1.00/yearly recurring - Order Link - PROMOTION CODE: 12MONTHS_1
    £2.00/yearly recurring - Order Link - PROMOTION CODE: 12MONTHS_2

I just don't get it. What I am willing to receive for £1 and what for £2.00?
    Excuse me, I am just stupid, but please explain it.

Thanks,
    Z

Regardless of what you pay, you'll receive the same service :). The options to pay more are just there in case you decide to be generous and pay a little more for the service, considering £1 for a whole year is a tiny amount - however if you only want to pay £1 then that's fine too. We just really appreciate anybody paying a little more :).

Thanks,
    Liam

• SMChoiSMChoi Member
    edited October 2013

@bigdarkmad said:
    Hi Liam,

Thank you.
    Now I am on a budget, so I will pay £1. May be later when I have some cash I will be able to "donate" some money.

Thanks,
    Z

The original annual price without discount is 48 euro /year(2 euro per month)
    Thus, youay choose what you want to pay for annual service from 1 euro to 40 euro.

• YagoYago Member
    edited October 2013

Can you give me a test ip for Singapore? I'm interested in logging in from there.

@bigdarkmad said:
    Hi Liam,

Thank you.
    Now I am on a budget, so I will pay £1. May be later when I have some cash I will be able to "donate" some money.

Thanks,
    Z

Thank you @bigdarkmad :)

@Yago said:
    Can you give me a test ip for Singapore? I'm interested in logging in from there.

Sure, I'll PM a test IP to you now :).

• I kind of confused with the post a little bit, it's stated that it is 12 months, but the buying option shows :

"£10.00/yearly recurring - Order Link - PROMOTION CODE: 12MONTHS_10"

The yearly recurring confused me, so it is only 12 months or every year?

@kidzroxx said:
    I kind of confused with the post a little bit, it's stated that it is 12 months, but the buying option shows :

"£10.00/yearly recurring - Order Link - PROMOTION CODE: 12MONTHS_10"

The yearly recurring confused me, so it is only 12 months or every year?

The next payment would be due exactly one year from ordering. Say you order on 22nd October 2013, selecting the £5 option - you wouldn't be billed again until 22nd October 2014, when you'd be billed another £5.

Hope this helps.