Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB 100GB+ 2G+ VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB 100GB+ 2G+ VPS

Looking for a vps to use as a dev spot with 100gb for compiling android and then sharing it in httpd, mild cpu usage only during compiles, the more storage you can offer the better as I would like to keep snapshots of each build that gets pushed on the dev box instead of on the main server fleet.

OpenVZ is cool for this so if you got 100gb+ storage with 2GB+ for the regular leb rate shoot em my way, not in pm though right here is better also would prefer eu location but will take us location if deal is good.

Comments

• You can view our promotions from this thread and we have a 2G deal which will fit your purposes.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14301/iniz-incredible-yearly-plans-new-york-city-amsterdam-los-angeles-unmetered-incoming

• @Makkesk8
    @INIZ

Thanks great deal.

• We can offer you the following:

200GB SATA3 RAID10 Protected Storage

2GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM

4 vCPU Cores @3.4Ghz

10TB Premium Bandwidth @1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

Located in: Bucharest, Romania

Datacenter: Voxility S.R.L

http://Ixam-Hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=135

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can also bump our 2GB standard offer to 120GB for 7$ if interested. Just shoot me a PM.

• @IxamHosting said:
    We can offer you

Already had services with you in the past, you complained about changing a reverse dns record, sorry mate.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said:
    I can also bump our 2GB standard offer to 120GB for 7$ if interested. Just shoot me a PM.

Cool, But I've already went with INIZ at $3/mo

• Just check out VPS 3 Plan on Prohostingserver.com can give you 100 GB space on that .

• www.bigrobweb.co.uk/vpshosting.php i can sort you out our 2GB openVZ comes with 150GB space based in Atlanta for £9 a month. Just open a ticket or speak to me on live chat.

2x2.3Ghz
    2048MB RAM
    150GB SATA3
    Unlimited traffic @ 100Mbps
    2 IP Addresses

• DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited October 2013

@Dorkfiles said:
    Cool, But I've already went with @INIZ at $3/mo

edited October 2013

... @INIZ

Product/Service: VPSBoard - 2GB

Domain: plex.pwnz.org
    Amount: £26.50GBP
    Due Date: 12/10/2014
    Suspension Reason: CPU Abuse - Contact Support

So if you are not going to refund the service then what do you do with the next 11 months 20 days that I have paid for?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Seems a bit harsh, if it is first offence then I expect they will simply un-suspend the VPS asking you not to continue doing what ever you were doing, how many cores were you using and for how long?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@Dorkfiles said:
    ... INIZ

Product/Service: VPSBoard - 2GB

Domain: plex.pwnz.org
    Amount: £26.50GBP
    Due Date: 12/10/2014
    Suspension Reason: CPU Abuse - Contact Support

So if you are not going to refund the service then what do you do with the next 11 months 20 days that I have paid for?

Replying here won't change the situation, nor will trying to blackmailing us in tickets. Our TOS are clearly outlined and the cores are shared and not dedicated, nor are IO intensive scripts welcome.

@AnthonySmith said:
    Seems a bit harsh, if it is first offence then I expect they will simply un-suspend the VPS asking you not to continue doing what ever you were doing, how many cores were you using and for how long?

Thats what we do normally but not when a user straight away talks about requesting a chargeback.

• They actually data pry'ed too, and no unsuspension and for the record if you call me getting my money back from my credit card provider blackmail thats cool bro, we call it reverse billing for being robbed on service for a year you guys at @INIZ are sick in the head.

edited October 2013

Also would like to say I am still looking for this service as @INIZ has not un-suspended the services nor provided a reason except that they pried on a gcc compile and cut it off 12 minutes in, why did you offer to host me if you could not do the odd compile, look at the stats buddy its once daily.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@Dorkfiles said:
    They actually data pry'ed too, and no unsuspension and for the record if you call me getting my money back from my credit card provider blackmail thats cool bro, we call it reverse billing for being robbed on service for a year you guys at INIZ are sick in the head.

First to say that unfortunately, threatening to leave a negative rep because you abused our services and were denied a refund as per our the TOS clearly out lined and unchanged for months.

You straight away insisted on a refund which we denied per the TOS. You never once suggested in the ticket you had any intentions to resolve the issue but were adamant of a refund which we denied.

edited October 2013

Trans-script pasting.

edited October 2013

@Zen I'm happy for this, sick of the word-play its faster like this I am still without service from @INIZ at this time so if theres no coin then where is the vps

@INIZ said:
    You can view our promotions from this thread and we have a 2G deal which will fit your purposes.

^^ this was obviously a lie as my service is suspended and it cannot fulfill this purpose.

• @Dorkfiles said:
    Zen I'm happy for this, sick of the word-play its faster like this I am still without service from INIZ at this time so if theres no coin then where is the vps

If you wish to try resolve your high usage as outlined in the ticket then please reply to the ticket stating that you'd like to be unsuspended so you can resolve the issue instead of threatening to call your CC issuer or posting negative reviews.

• Already on the phone with VISA since there is no service.

Well outstanding issues in the interest of fairness:

OP stated outright that it would be used for compiling.

OP states it was running for 12 minutes and hinted it had been doing this on a schedule for the past 5 days

Host says it was a "long duration" .. how long?

To be fair if this was over 6 hours then that is very much out of order, less than lets say 3 hours and that is not unfair given that the OP specifically stated what the use was.

also @Dorkfiles it is near impossible for a host not to see what you are doing/running in OpenVZ in case you were not aware, OpenVZ provides almost no separation in that respect.

• All I want is a place to compile plex with xc into android 4.3.1_R1 but no even though I clearly said what I wanted these guys just waited a few days it was happening once a day and if the cpu was great then 12 minutes for a compile longer if some douche was torrenting.

I just want a vps with these stats to develop on, and I want some sort of refund if they cannot offer this, otherwise its false marketing and really fcks my day up, I dropped a full year investment there on a word that they could help me.

Sorry it is still not clear how long were you using 2.4 cores for per day? (120% x 2)

edited October 2013

30 mins compile per day.

edit:
    with --nice!

@Dorkfiles said:
    30 mins compile per day.

@INIZ ?

edited October 2013

Anyway I'm done with @INIZ no more prviate contact buddy, you twist my words, gonna stick with Chicago VPS they dont cry over a multi plexing gcc cross compile.

At this point if you use gcc on day 6 with an annual @INIZ hosting they will suspend your stuff even though they hit you up here on a forum thread, you cannot take their word as its not worth anything, I'm sure its a nice box for torrents or something but its not for anyone who dares use the cc or gcc compilers that are the foundation of the Linux building process.

Greetz to the private messagers I know your reasons for not getting in this, I did not want it either.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@AnthonySmith said:
    INIZ ?

In my previous posts here and other forums, we have stated using full cores for few minutes whilst running crons etc is perfectly fine with us.

Whilst not releasing too much details public the 2 processes i logged onto the account notes had the following time+ from top.

45:21.98
    5:58.25

Whilst not going too off topic or trying to side track, the user has appeared in another thread here complaining about another host suspending them for the same reason (CPU abuse). He could have genuinely asked for more details, we could have then explained and moved forward with un-suspending his VPS but from the ticket log he posted above he had no intentions to resolve the issue at all.

For future reference to others, we generally have a 3 strike suspension rule per clients VPS before we kindly ask them to move on if we don't work for them. However I will not take threats about chargeback and blackmail of any sort too nicely.

I will also leave here in peace and not reply any further, I think what everything has been said has been stated above.

• krokro Member

Yeah after reading this thread, the client seem very hostile and not interested in resolving the issue at hand o_O...

• @INIZ said:

More or less you leave peacefully with my finances, thanks bro.