Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap, low-end windows VPS - EU preferred
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap, low-end windows VPS - EU preferred

NeoXiDNeoXiD Member
edited October 2013 in Requests

Hey there

I'm looking for a cheap, low-end Windows VPS. Preferably it should be somewhere in the EU. The following specs are required:

• 1 core (already more than enough)
  • 768MB - 1GB of RAM
  • 15 - 20GB disk space
  • 100GB traffic
  • Windows Server 2012 Standard CORE with OWN license

It just needs to run as a really small AD Domain Controller and should be as cheap as possible. I'm looking forward to your offers!

Regards
NeoXiD

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

http://www.iwstack.com/
    The basic 1G will be like 6 Eur/month. You can install own iso, whatever you need. Can be cheaper if you turn it off or if you only need 512 RAM.

• Sure, I can provide the ISO image. Thanks for your answers @Maounique and @Jack, I will take a look at these offers.

• Iwstack is the way you should go. Don't be afraid about 30€ prepayment, they basically protecting their users and themselves against abusers.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

That can be lowered for fellow LET members to 15 :) However, the 20% off coupon will not apply then.

• bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
    edited October 2013

Can do 512mb KVM Windows for £1.99 or 1GB KVM VPS for £5 a month 50% discount of original price if your interested?

Based in Atlanta, USA.

• @bigrobsweb said:
    Can do 512mb KVM Windows for £1.99 or 1GB KVM VPS for £5 a month 50% discount of original price if your interested?

Based in Atlanta, USA.

My favorite part of the EU

Thanked by 1Maounique