Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a Cpanel + WHM Reseller's account - Please send me suggestions! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a Cpanel + WHM Reseller's account - Please send me suggestions!

2»

Comments

• @DragonDF said:
    You post who you are with this reply. Nothing to type about it. It is enough for who reads it.

can u make me understand this line? i'll thank u instead.

and going by ur THANKS, W1V_Lee got thanks in his last post, so why don't u listen to his last line?

to me it looks like u don't even know how to take cPanel backups along with ur so called cPanel expert. So why don't u accept that after banging ur head, but still without clue, u started banging ur provider's support team's heads..

u shud better goto bluehost/hostgator/gomummy etc., here in LET no provider has capability to serve you in open, but u can always go for the "PM Me" option..

• @Pats
    I imagine you did not read all thread.

It was NOT possible to make the backup in 24 hours like the Offended LEB provider wanted. And I got his offer in WHT. I did not know LET in that year.
    When I mentioned about backup, I was talking about: the new provider tried to backup ALL ACCOUNTS using my WHM credentials and this WAS NOT possible.
    Yes, I could backup one by one, but this the new provider got to do. My internet speed is slow and I could not backup 10Gb of data. As it was 1:00am in his country, there is nobody of his team in the company.

After a few hours later the server was SUSPENDED.

Another thing you did not understand: this is not a server that is not in the market or had any problems with its hard disks. No! They have my data and do not want to send it to me.
    He wants to refund the money to make me look like with no relation with his company.
    The service is paid for the next 60 days (1 free for a bad service + 1 month paid twice).
    The company already exists (in spite I did not contract URPAD, but K-Disk with its rules).

I do not know what is your country. Maybe in your culture each company can do anything it wants without laws saying that one thing is prohibited. Where I live, the client is almost a King.

can u make me understand this line? i'll thank u instead

As you asked, I will reply you.
    If you tried to make a kind of joke, I can say it was not funny.
    What I want of God has no relation about server's data.
    If you do not have a religion, respect who has.
    Christians are the Major part of the populations in Occident. Some of them believe Saturday is The day of The Lord. Others, Sunday.

Changing the 'religious focus', Sunday is in almost ALL countries the day people get to REST. Not to make backups or to read emails.

If you believe 24 hours is a good time to get out a server because the OWNER wants, it is your way to see this market.
    If you think I am not with the reason, I respect you. Each member here can think one side is correct.

u shud better goto bluehost/hostgator/gomummy etc., here in LET no provider has capability to serve you in open, but u can always go for the "PM Me" option..

Yes, you did not read the thread.
    If you think that because you are in LET you have to use a server where you receive hundreds of email messages (SPAM) by day in each email account because SpamAssassin does not work and you can not send emails to big provides like Hotmail and Yahoo, what I can say to you?
    Imagine you with a web store and your client send a message filling your form asking about a product he liked.
    When you try to reply him: the message is rejected by the provider (Blacklist IP).
    You will lose the sale.

I sent PM here to Chris (until now, no reply), support tickets (10 or near this number) in 30-40 days asking to solve these problems. Some of the tickets were closed without reply.
    Please read the WHT thread with the K-DISK offer to see if this was the service it offered.

When I got out from DreamHost to K-Disk, people from DreamHost helped me in 2 full backups of the account and 1 for each account. They sent me an email thanking me for the time I used that company and saying the doors continue open to me there.
    Can you see any difference in this case?

I hope this reply is enough for you understand. If not, please reply. Here is 2:43am and I need to sleep (without my backup's data).

Thanked by 1daz123
  • What provider are you using now @DragonDF ?

• @DragonDF I can give you a pretty good deal with reseller account.

• @DragonDF , i didn't visited LET last few days as i was quite busy..

I had read the whole thread, and the Sunday thing u only mentioned which i never heard before from any small to big providers (Christian/Muslim/... ) who's handling clients..

I didn't mean to hurt ur religious sentiments, which nobody shud..

But anyway if u have such pre-occupation in Sundays, u should have gone for automated cPanel Backups - there are many providers.. as in the end we (small) providers are responsible for our clients data.

And regarding that 24hrs time - you yourself have answered the reason

make the backup in 24 hours like the Offended LEB provider wanted.

I have heard many times from cPanel Resellers that their provider just closed the door on their face !! (no backup/questions/answers)

Later some of them would disclose some of their faults which Offended their provider.

Anyway, for u time to learn and move on...

• Sorry guys.
    I have been a LOT busy these last days.

@jake
    I am testing a new provider at this moment, but I am trying to find others options. I prefer do not say any names at this moment.
    If you have any offer, please send me a PM.

@delirium
    Please send me a PM.

@Pats
    I will try to reply you later. I do not have time at this moment.

I have heard many times from cPanel Resellers that their provider just closed the door on their face !! (no backup/questions/answers)

What I can say you about this phrase is: I do not think this is a NORMAL way to make business.
    If you believe it is, for me it is not.
    You can start a business with me and after a time GET OUT.
    But there are many ways to get out.

About Sunday: this is not the most important part. The way you wrote was the part. If I lost the Sunday's backup because the server was attacked by bombs. No problem.
    Because they do not like me (do not like to reply and solve tickets): a BIG problem.

Some others members here (providers) believe that this is NORMAL. I do not know laws in all countries, but in mine, this is not NORMAL and it is not acceptable.

• @DragonDF said:
    Sorry guys.
    I have been a LOT busy these last days.

jake
    I am testing a new provider at this moment, but I am trying to find others options. I prefer do not say any names at this moment.
    If you have any offer, please send me a PM.

delirium
    Please send me a PM.

Pats
    I will try to reply you later. I do not have time at this moment.

i give you an offer if you interest ;)

• @tuguhost
    Please send me you offer by PM or here. You choose. Tks!

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2013

I don't feel like reading the whole thread but I recently signed up for CloudShards (VPS, not cPanel) and it's been fast, stable, and support is fast so far. So if they're giving you an attractive offer I would go for that.

• tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited October 2013

@DragonDF said:
    tuguhost
    Please send me you offer by PM or here. You choose. Tks!

i had pm you :)
    if you want me to post here, my offer is account with 20 gb diskspace + 200 gb bandwith for $4/mo but if you like to pay yearly i can give that for $20/year.
    we cant give you root access, but i can guaranted our mail server wouldnt on spam list(it never happen before), if accidentally it go to spam list we will change the mail server ip immeddieatly :)

• @tuguhost
    Already replied. Tks!

• I am back!

First thing: I need to remember about this thread:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12813/k-disk-net-service-paid-twice-but-suspended-yet

Now I will reply the last posts in the closed thread:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14560/urpad-aka-k-disk-root-level-ftnhosting-suspended-a-paid-hosting-unilaterally-without-backup

@spazzo

"This is funny.

Sunday is the day of the LORD !

WHM setup makes it IMPOSSIBLE for the user to BACKUP ALL SERVER, ... I should hope so.

Just restore of your own backups... Don't tell me you didn't do your own backups?"

Sorry, I could not reply you before (that thread was closed and I had not time).
    And, I agree with you.
    It is funny, but serious.
    A company that imagines it can close a door in the client's face because THEY WANT.

Do you have ROOT access in your WHM's server?
    I could make the backup account by account, not for ALL server. Can you?

My internet connection during weekend is slow and I can not move 10Gb of data with it.
    The last and actual data is inside my SUSPENDED account. It has not relation to a "problem in the server" but with the way the new owner wants to manage his brands.

@lan_

"Close this thread what don't u get they don't want nothing to do with u. Your repeating what u said in the previous thread u opened"

I repeated because this thread was created to receive offers, not to discuss about the bad service + suspension of the URPAD. And I could see new bad reviews about it, again here at LET.

@terafire

"So what exactly were the issues that caused all this? Technicians having issues moving a non cPanel hosted collection of sites, to cPanel on KDisk? So you cursed at them? That doesn't sound very nice there, DragonDF"

No, this was in 2012. I did it alone. The guy (unique support guy) helped me with email data migration. So, the problem here is not this. It is the way they SUSPENDED the account when I have 2 months in front to use the server because they could not solve the problems I mentioned in my support tickets.

24h to get out a server because @RLT_RandalB "wanted".

@DomainBop

@RLT_RandalB since you're here would you care to address the issue of Root Level Technology's Director of Customer Relations Chris Miller making the following public statement on a forum where he also represents Urpad/RLT:

"Being civilized is something the black population has yet to achieve obviously."
    comments about his statement http://lowendbox.com/blog/urpad-24year-1024mb-openvz-in-houston-texas/
    the original post: http://vpsboard.com/topic/1179-zimmerman-found-not-guilty-your-thoughts/page-2

Does RLT condone its employees making these blanket statements about an entire race on forums where they also represent RLT?"

Amazing support. \o/

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited October 2013

I can provide 20GB and 250GB Bandwidth for $4.25 a month including cPanel/WHM (Reseller), if you're interested please open a ticket at https://craftingservers.com/clients/contact.php

I will also do a full free site/data transfer for you

Thanked by 1DragonDF
  • @RLT_RandalB
    "Please":

1. UNSUSPEND my account.

2, Reply my support tickets.

3. Send me my FULL backup data (that one the root user can do).

I do not want a refund, but a service working.

But if you STILL continue with the idea to not have me as a client anymore and as you do not have control over the payments your company (Root Level) receives, here you can see the last 05 PAYPAL transactions ids:

19 JUN 2013 - 5C5007766B408084A

11 JUL 2013 - 5LA53443K2179091E

11 AUG 2013 - ID09P28441872326211

18 AUG 2013 - 4J8101731D807635G (2ND PAYMENT FOR THE SAME MONTH AFTER A SUSPENSION)

11 SEP 2013 - ID4PT13640HK8633531

• @DragonDF I honestly don't get your point. As I understand it, they have the right to deny you service. And they clearly state in their TOS that you should take your own backups. (by the way, if the data was that valuable, it wouldn't be hosted only on a cPanel reseller account)

• @Bogdacutuu
    The point is: you are in a world you can choose two options: respect people and laws or not.
    @ and I am the new owner of K-Disk and I can kick your ass when I want, specially if you create Tickets we can not solve and repeat the same ticket because I will not reply it. Is this ok for you?

No, this does not work.

Can you see the service is PAID?

Is this LET or UNDERGROUND server's providers?

I can not believe you will start a service and in the middle of it you will send a message that you do not know if the client received saying: "hey, get your data in 24h because I will delete all the service I made before for you. My team lost its game today (or my wife is dreaming with jeans). "

No, you will not do it if you have a NAME to work with for a long time.

USA, Texas, has laws.

In my opinion you are partial right about the TOS: they can really finish the contract, but not how they did.
    They do not have control over the payments they received by me. I started a thread here before (with NO reply from URPAd's guys) showing this problem (need to pay twice for the same month).

URPAD has my FULL and most actual backup data. @RLT_RandalB does not want to send it to me because...
    1. He does not like people who start threads in forums talking bad reviews about the company he is working at that moment.

1. He does not like when the client start a new support ticket because his team closed without any reply.

2. I received hundred of SPAM every day in my accounts and SpamAssassin did not work in URPAD. He was worried about all the time I spend by day to delete these messages.

3. He does not want.

Paid service for the next 60 days. Do not forget this!

• if your still looking try http://bigrobsweb.co.uk/resellerhosting.php We have many WHM/cPanel modules for our resellers to use and access to our VPS reseller program.

Modules installed are Cloudflare, RVSkin, RVSitebuilder, Attracta SEO tools, Softaculous and weekly backups. Our server is based UK, Kent, London and the perfect place if your targeting Europe.

If you need more information please contact me or see http://bigrobsweb.co.uk

• Hi @bigrobsweb
    Sorry for delay.
    I have just visited your reseller's link.

It is a bit more expensive of what I am looking for. Yes, I know Europe prices are a bit bigger (IP costs, taxes, etc.).
    Other problem (for me) is the location. It is better to me if the server be in America, not in Europe. At least at this moment.

I'd like to thank you for your offer and I hope you have success in your business.

Other problem: I am waiting (yes, on a sofa) for URPAd's backup data (Admin backup).

Thank you!

• JohnBJohnB Member
    edited October 2013

I use HostUS's Atlanta resellers hosting, been really good for me:)

I think they have someone on here? @HostUS I got %50 off per month as they have an ad on web hosting talk.

John

Thanked by 1DragonDF
  • I will take a look, @JohnB.

Thanks!

For the others: for me it is better the server be in America as near as possible of Brazil. South USA can be a good option, too.

Europe and Asia, at this moment, I have no interest.

;)