Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for VPN - Need a proper LEB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for VPN - Need a proper LEB

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a VPS need's to be in the EU preferably UK.

The VPS is going to be used for a VPN so need's to have reasonable network.

I don't need much disk space but at least 1TB Bandwidth would be good.

I need to have tun/tap enabled or have the ability to do so.

I would prefer KVM but OpenVZ is fine.

My budget is $3.50 - I know this is low so please post any offers relating to my request.

Thanks

Comments

• Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Feel free to check our LEB promo in Amsterdam, NL has good latency to UK. We have KVM also in the LEB offer but also a smaller offer at http://iniz.com/kvmvps.html

• @rmlhhd

BlueVM has a 64mb RAM plan for 5USD/year. If you want, you can buy two or three and ask for a merge.

I have 3 server of 128mb (7USD/year) but they are sold out :/

• AbdussamadAbdussamad Member
    edited October 2013

@INIZ said:
    Feel free to check our LEB promo in Amsterdam, NL has good latency to UK. We have KVM also in the LEB offer but also a smaller offer at http://iniz.com/kvmvps.html

vswap is an openvz technology. Why have you listed it under your kvm vps? It shows that you don't know what you are doing. I would hate to host with you.

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@Abdussamad said:
    vswap is an openvz technology. Why have you listed it under your kvm vps? It shows that you don't know what you are doing. I would hate to host with you.

That page was recently added and basically copied from the other VZ page and so was quickly modified. If you look at the cached page, there was other typos also with price/plans specs which have all been fixed.

You would be the first hating to host with us, if you look around we don't disappoint our customers :)

Also may want to learn how to do html hyper links

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

@Abdussamad said:

Pretty dumb to insult them for a simple mistake. If you spent any time around here you'd know that @INIZ is very well respected and they absolutely know what they're doing.

As mentioned above, they recently launched a new website so id imagine there's going to be some overlooked issues and typos here and there such as that one which doesn't change the fact that they're still a good provider.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited October 2013

Get a 3€/year LowEndSpirit box, maybe you can buy additional bandwidth:
    http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html

• @Iniz is a VERY good provider. I was a client :)

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

I could create a custom plan for you in Frankfurt, Germany for $3.5, 128 MB RAM, 6 cores fair share CPU, 5 GB disk and 1 TB bandwidth.

• @Iniz boxes are reliable. It is my primary server: 54 Days 22:31 and still counting. The fact that they added a free extra IPv4 a month after my subscription started has been endearing. Most providers try to make extra out of those IPv4s.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Get a 3€/year LowEndSpirit box, maybe you can buy additional bandwidth:
    http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html

I wonder if they let you double up and get double of everything for 6 euro :O

• Hello,We are legal company,if you need vps pls visit hostinginchna.com.we have vps all over the world.

• irmirm Member

@jadesmith said:
    Hello,We are legal company,if you need vps pls visit hostinginchna.com.we have vps all over the world.

Two problems

• You gave an invalid link (missing an "i")
    • Your prices aren't even in the LET ballpark
  • BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@jadesmith said:
    Hello,We are legal company,if you need vps pls visit hostinginchna.com.we have vps all over the world.

If you want your potential customers to believe that you're a legitimate business, then you probably ought not to begin with a clarification that you are in fact a 'legal company'...

• @BrianHarrison said:
    If you want your potential customers to believe that you're a legitimate business, then you probably ought not to begin with a clarification that you are in fact a 'legal company'...

As in a legal firm with lawyers.