Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Request Under 30$ (EU)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Request Under 30$ (EU)

Hello all. First post here. :-)

I need a dedicated server for myself with minimal features. I wont sell VMs. Maybe i can share it with my friends.

• EU located. (DE, NL or closer to Turkey)
  • CPU have to be good. 2 core is ok but would be better than Atom. VT on.
  • RAM 4GB or 8GB
  • HDD 300GB+300GB or 500GB+500GB. RAID on.
  • 5TB bandwidth is ok.
  • 200Mbps is ok may be higher.
  • 2 IPv4 IP

These are just requests. You can do similar offers. OVH or other cheap server is not for me. I'm from Turkey and i cant buy them from here.

Thanks.

Comments

• @Jack i saw it but my offers don't meet his requirements. Otherwise we have relatively good routing to most of Turkey.

• @rds100 said:
    Jack i saw it but my offers don't meet his requirements. Otherwise we have relatively good routing to most of Turkey.

It means your offers will be expensive?.. Or not enough for my req.?.. Whatever, i want to hear.

And thanks for replies.

• @kafele82 said:
    And thanks for replies.

Biraz fazla verirsin ama çok iyi bağlantı alırsın Türkiye'ye @rds100 ile.

Thanked by 2rds100 kafele82
  • Unfortunately Turk Telecom doesn't peer anymore :( The other Turkish ISPs should be better.

• Şu an 3-4 tane VPS kiralamış durumdayım. Hatta bir tanesi de Backupsy'de. :) Fakat artık böyle ayrı ayrı sunucularda olmak istemiyorum. Üstüne biraz daha koyup bi kararlı sistemim olsa hem deneyim kazanmış olurum hem de yönetimi rahatlamış olur. Yani olayın özü aslında bu. (I have a lot of VPS for my sites from separately servers but i want to have a dedicated server from now on. It will be useful for me. There is no "personel dedicated server" on the market. I need it.

• @chauffer said:
    http://online.net

http://www.firstheberg.com/serveur-dedie-i3-2100

Hi,Can the firstheberg' server be ordered from Out-EU countries?

• Hi,Can the firstheberg' server be ordered from Out-EU countries?

Yes. Open up a support ticket after ordering (and before you pay) so they can remove the VAT from the invoice. Their billing department is open Monday-Friday 9h30-12h00 / 14h00-17h30.

• But now can't register a new client with no choice of the country

• kafele82kafele82 Member
    edited October 2013

@woochun said:
    But now can't register a new client with no choice of the country

I selected Tatooine. :-) There is no other option for Turkey. So i'll wait for monday. It's really good offer for this price.

• Reply from firstheberg.com:

Hello,

We have not any stock about Core i3 2100 actually.
    Idon't know when we can add this configin our stockbecause it's a old config dedicaced server.

For paid without VAT, it's possible, you must send a identity and house justificative paperto confirm where you are domiciled.

You can buy any servers on our site, but prefer the servers which the stock is > 0.

:-/

• So they let you order it but it's actually out of stock? :/

• I’m in the same board, I have ordered i3200 without realising that not any available. Funny that the site let you order and take the payment when there is any server left. I have written to their support for refund but haven’t received any replay back yet. Still waiting.

• Anyone manage to find anything decent for this sort of price? Seem that there are limited offers in the EU at a decent price, especially with a 20/21% VAT hike.

• @krs360 said:
    So they let you order it but it's actually out of stock? :/

Yes.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Well I wonder where is the wisdom in ordering when you clearly see the "Stock: 0" column on the website? At least could have contacted them beforehand, to ask about this.

• server4you have AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core for $29 dollar

edited October 2013

server4you have AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core for $29 dollar

server4you are sleazy assholes, if you look closely it's only $29 with a $149 setup fee, you can choose not to pay it, but then the server will cost $44/mo.

• @rm_ said:
    server4you are sleazy assholes, if you look closely it's only $29 with a $149 setup fee, you can choose not to pay it, but then the server will cost $44/mo.

Free setup with $44 per month. Cheap but not enough. :-P

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2013

List of budget dedicated server providers both in the EU and US:
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://app.simplenote.com/publish/kdzMPt

Feel free to suggest more if I missed one you know.

• @kafele82 said:
    Free setup with $44 per month. Cheap but not enough. :-P

yupz, there are a setup fee like hetzner
    i never heard cheaper offer on de and nl than it
    another chance for you is on leaseweb outlet store i see
    AMD Athlon 64 3000+
    2GB DDR2 RAM
    2x500GB SATA2
    for € 25 /month without setup fee

• i3D.net I think is the closest to OP requirements, €25 (~$34) per month.
    Xeon X3430, 4 cores, 4GB RAM, 2x 250GB disk.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1311640

edited October 2013

@DalComp yeah I am trying out an i3d server now, the 1st plan from that thread.
    No any recovery or netboot option whatsoever, screw up your OS - have to contact support.
    Even automated reinstall is not available on this server.
    KVMoverIP is 10 EUR/mo. Software RAID is 10 EUR setup fee.
    I thought I'd reinstall with software RAID myself, but alas, without netboot or KVMoIP not really doable.
    Enabling IPv6 is extra 2 EUR/mo, imho an utter dick move.
    Generally it seems like they want to squeeze every extra penny out of you, because the base plan is "so cheap".
    (...while being worse than OVH or FirstHeberg in price for specs...)
    Don't think I am keeping this one for long.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited October 2013

@rm_ second line on WHT said:

Automated reinstalls 24x7

That's not true then?

edited October 2013

That's not true then?

http://s.lowendshare.com/9/1381770525.683.2013-10-14T170750Z-i3d.png
    Maybe it works for other servers, does it work for all?... for most?.. for some?... No idea.

• Just had a live chat with sales, said Automated reinstalls are available on all servers except the R200...

So I was lucky then. Still "very nice" to not have this mentioned clearly in advance of purchase.

• http://crowncloud.net/dedicated.php <- we have one with them, ask @SpeedBus about the atom's offer.

• @rm_ said:

Even automated reinstall is not available on this server.

I have this server for a month and reinstaled it more then one's. No netboot but they have panel where you can choose to reinstall, not many images thought.

edited October 2013

@5n1p I posted you a screenshot of what it says in my panel, and indeed the "Install server" option while available, does nothing when clicked.