Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LIMITED SALE] East Coast VPS -> $8.49/YR 128MB - 2GB RAM $6.50 - 3GB RAM $7.00! -> INSTANT SETUP!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LIMITED SALE] East Coast VPS -> $8.49/YR 128MB - 2GB RAM $6.50 - 3GB RAM $7.00! -> INSTANT SETUP!

ReeceReece Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

Hello Everyone,

We're back with another interesting offer which is based in Clifton, New Jersey!

We've moved out of NYC successfully into our new datacenter in Clifton, New Jersey this move provides us the perfect opportunity to expand our current services without anybody holding us back unlike some of the issues we faced previously. We have a bigger and far better network in terms of quality and the "Cleanness" which is something were very impressed to be offering our clients. So as of now we would like to welcome you to our new home on the East Coast with some super special offers ;)

We're back BIGGER and BETTER than ever before with a whole new lineup for the next 2 weeks only!

2 WEEKS OF SPECAILS

$8.49/YEAR 128 YEARLY | COUPON: W15 ORDER HERE

• 2 Cores | 128MB RAM Guaranteed | 12GB Storage (RAID10) | 300GB BW @ 1Gbps | 1 IPv4

2GB NJ SPECIAL $6.50/Month OR $15.00/Quarterly | ORDER HERE

• 4 Cores | 2GB Guaranteed RAM | 60GB Storage (RAID10) | 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps | 2 IPv4

3GB LIMITED DEAL $7.00/Month OR $18.95/Quarterly | ORDER HERE

• 4 Cores | 3GB Guaranteed RAM | 45GB Storage (RAID10) | 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps | 2 IPv4

50% OFF? 30% OFF? or what about a 15% OFF Recurring?

Some coupons to take advantage off while they last:

Monthly Term only:

50% OFF FIRST MONTH -- LIMITED TO 10 -- Coupon: JEKYDV9J0K

30% OFF FIRST 2 MONTHS -- LIMITED TO 10 -- Coupon: KMX6MF6Y8D

15% OFF RECURRING -- UNLIMITED USE -- Coupon: W15

cPanel/WHM Just $12.00 /Monthly | 1x IPv4 address $0.95 /Monthly

NOT ALLOWED

We do not allow warez,spamming, illegal adult material, or anything which is deemed illegal in the United States. Minecraft is not allowed at this moment in time neither is anything which effect our other clients services.

New Jersey Network:

Network Providers: Savvis, Level3, Global Crossing, Abovenet

Test IP: 199.36.221.7

Benchmark:

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5620  @ 2.40GHz
Number of cores : 4
CPU frequency :  1600.000 MHz
Total amount of ram : 1024 MB
Total amount of swap : 1024 MB
System uptime :   1 day, 16:02,
Download speed from CacheFly: 93.4MB/s
Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 46.7MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 30.1MB/s
Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 7.09MB/s
Download speed from i3d.net, NL: 16.3MB/s
Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 16.4MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 5.14MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 18.2MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 16.7MB/s
Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 95.8MB/s
I/O speed :  304 MB/s

About Dedicated Minds

Dedicated Minds Limited (08536083) was incorporated in England & Wales in May 2013, prior to this we have been building our Infrastructure and our business ethics to provide you a fantastic foundation to work on. We're now ready to show Dedicated Minds to the world of Start-up's and Developers with a wide variety of services to help them along the way.

Payment Methods:

• Paypal
  • Debit/Credit Card
  • UK Direct Debit
  • PerfectMoney
  • Bitcoin

Need another method? Don't hesitate to ask! :)

If you have any questions please feel free to email us: [email protected]

Have a good day!

Comments

• IRC still now allowed? :) just curiosity.

• Can I get the results of

touch FORCE100MBFILESPEEDTEST && wget dl.getipaddr.net/speedtest.sh 2>/dev/null -O- | bash 
  • ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

@Spirit -- IRC is allowed for legitimate purposes and as long as we dont get any trouble it's not a problem :)

@black I am running this for you now.

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

@black -- Sorry for the delay but here is the results:

• ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

It appears LEB don't have a good edit function.. anyhow here it is:

wget dl.getipaddr.net/speedtest.sh 2>/dev/null -O- | bash
    Testing US locations
    Speedtest from Los Angeles, CA, USA [ generously donated by http://maximumvps.ne                                             t ] on a shared 1 Gbps port
            Download Speed: 6.12 MB/sec
            Upload speed: 2.98 MB/sec
    Speedtest from South Bend, Indiana, USA [ generously donated by NodeBytes ] on a                                              shared 100 Mbps port
            Download Speed: 8.72 MB/sec
            Upload speed: 9.70 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Houston, TX, USA on a shared 1 Gbps port
            Download Speed: .06 MB/sec
            Upload speed: 3.22 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Dallas, TX, USA on a shared 4x1 Gbps port
            Download Speed: 4.65 MB/sec
            Upload speed: 5.57 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Chicago, IL, USA [ generously donated by http://vortexservers.com                                              ] on a shared 1Gbps port
            Download Speed: 13.37 MB/sec
            Upload speed: 14.89 MB/sec
    Speedtest from Buffalo, NY, USA on a shared 1 Gbps port
            Download Speed: 9.52 MB/sec
            Upload speed: 10.66 MB/sec

I think there might of been a problem with Houston, I've run over speedtests and had no issues with the speed.

Reece

• Seems that way, thanks!

• What sort of assurances do we have that you won't be scooting out of this location in a couple of months? I'm interested in your plans primarily due to the location, so I'd be a bit annoyed if you moved house again.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

@Nekki said:
    What sort of assurances do we have that you won't be scooting out of this location in a couple of months? I'm interested in your plans primarily due to the location, so I'd be a bit annoyed if you moved house again.

Hi Nekki,
    I can tell you now we won't be moving out of NJ at all, we've got some very nice plans coming into action now that we have the opportunity to expand our services and infrastructure here. Being in NYC it was a lovely place to be, a good name, right on the east coast with the financial world surrounding it. The problem we had was the cost of services in NYC are ridiculous due to that fact we couldn't go any further into colocation like we planned and with our previous provider not being up to standards on their network side of things we saw this as the best possible option for our customers to continue being on the East Coast with similar if not better connectivity than what we were able to provide previously.

We're around 15 Miles away from Mahattan, our latency difference is about 0.5MS difference.

You can see how far we really went with the move HERE << That's google maps by the way.

As you can see were not actually that far away as some of the options we could of taken,.

If you do have any concerns please feel free to contact us via support or email: [email protected]

Reece

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Not really what I was after, best of luck though, and if you're still in the same DC in 6 months I might pick something up, cheers.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

@Nekki

I can certainly understand your concerns. We will be here in 6 months time there's no need to worry about that! At the end of this month/beginning of next month we'll be starting the transition into our own rack space and hardware which is something were extremely excited to be able to achieve. We was held back on many levels previously which gave us very limited options in terms of expansions and our own business goals that couldn't be met. Yes we do have a business plan (May be a shock to some!) we had to make the appropriate decision to sustain a business and keep our clients happy. So far everything is turning out very well with good feedback from our clients in terms of the network and the support provided during this migration.

if you do want to give us a chance then I'll provide you a month free to test "How we work" if you were interested in giving us a spin :)

If not I hope to see you in 6 months time.

Reece

• @Reece I appreciate the offer of a free month, but to be honest I'm not too worried about the performance side at this stage, it's more the location which is where my concern is.

Having your own rack and gear is more in the direction I was looking at in terms of assurances of a longer-term plan, so I may even come back to you once that's in place.

Best of luck, I look forward to seeing your future offers.

• any chance for ipv6 support?

• ReeceReece Member
    edited October 2013

@Nekki said:
    Reece I appreciate the offer of a free month, but to be honest I'm not too worried about the performance side at this stage, it's more the location which is where my concern is.

Having your own rack and gear is more in the direction I was looking at in terms of assurances of a longer-term plan, so I may even come back to you once that's in place.

Best of luck, I look forward to seeing your future offers.

Sounds good!

Please let me know if you have any queries.

@innoideas currently we do not. this is something we are looking at getting amended though ;)

Coupons still available:

50% OFF FIRST MONTH -- LIMITED TO 10 -- Coupon: JEKYDV9J0K

30% OFF FIRST 2 MONTHS -- LIMITED TO 10 -- Coupon: KMX6MF6Y8D

15% OFF RECURRING -- UNLIMITED USE -- Coupon: W15

• Just a little update we will have full IPv6 support within the next 2/3 months for everyone that's interested.

Still plenty of love to go around with these coupons!

• Is tun/tap available on the VPS plans? I am asking if i can get a ipv6 tunnelbroker working until you come up with your own ipv6 connectivity..

• @innoideas

Yes Tun/Tap is certainly available.

You can use a IPv6 tunnel if you wish in the mean time, we hope to be able to have native ipv6 within 2/3 months maximum.

Please let me know if I can help any further.