Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for political site? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for political site?

2»

Comments

• abravoabravo Member
    edited October 2013

first, EDIS, whatever datacenter they use, are Austria based, and like in Germany, antisemitism is banned. They could run under the radar, but not long.
    second, there's a rumor around, that the main guy at EDIS is jewish, whatever meaning this has (confessional, ethno-national, etc) and that site is antisemitic, so...

• @chauffer said:
    DomainBop You forgot ChicagoVPS.

Their TOS prohibits hate speech.

• @DomainBop Dammit! :>

• @serverian said:
    He won't use edis. I'll let him explain why he won't :)

It would be ironic and indecent if I did, as you know.:)

• @DomainBop What you said is untrue about the EU. It is European hosts, not European laws who forbid it.

• Damn Spirit, what's with pulling my posts quoting you? So free speech only applies to Neo-Nazis?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2013

@texteditor I will say last time. Stick with initial VPS request please. You've done enough.

Enough about political views. If there's a host able to host potentially controversial site suggestions are allowed but please don't go into explanation of personal politic views - otherwise it's only a matter of time when people will start to swear and request bans for each other. Just... don't.

• I'm sorry Spirit, I was out of line to decry Neo-Nazism

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2013

@texteditor there wasn't any at LET until you didn't start to stir the pot to enforce your will to end up with closing this thread. You proved my words when I said that I am afraid of your sort of people almost as same I am afraid of those others... intolerant neo-nazis. Your methods to reach what you want are pretty much the same.

This discussion has been closed.