Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Offline...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Offline...

sturdyvpssturdyvps Member
edited February 2012 in Providers

BlueVM is offline - can anyone confirm?

Comments

• Confirmed

LOL

• sturdyvpssturdyvps Member
    edited February 2012

Were they also offline yesterday @Yomero ?

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

Hmmm, yesterday yes, around 3 hours, but just the VPSs. Now seems everything is down

• @sturdyvps said: Were they also offline yesterday

Yap!

• Where were they renting/colocating from?

• @AsuraHosting From a WHOIS on the IP of their main Website seems they are at VolumeDrive

• Another one bites the dust...

• @yomero

VPS's down now as well as the website?

• AsuraHostingAsuraHosting Member
    edited February 2012

@sturdyvps; Ah I see... yikes. I am assuming that BlueVM might have went under a DDOS attack and then had their IP block null-routed by VD. Probably why it went back up for a little bit last night and then back down...

It's all speculation, but ouch.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

@VMPort Indeed

• @VMPort Everything is offline - theres another few users that confirmed this at http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/bluevm-1-50month-128mb-openvz-vps-in-pennsylvania/#comment-63537

• sturdyvpssturdyvps Member
    edited February 2012

@AsuraHosting Seeing that all (some?) of their VPS's are offline it is highly unlikely that this is a DDOS Attack...

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2012

@sturdyvps

Depends how many node's they have :P

• @sturdyvps; Well, why is 'Tomasz Miklas' saying that his VPS is up on the LEB post? I am assuming that the customers whom were put on the VD server are affected.

• bluevm.com is back Online.

• I guess BlueVM customers can start claiming SLA credit.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited February 2012

Users can claim an SLA credit, we will have a twitter for issues like these today sometime. Out PA nodes (AKA if your on our IL or CA nodes you weren't affected; our site is on the PA nodes) are having issues with NTO and ARP request over flows due to underlying network issues. We're working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

If your VPS isn't online yet, it should be within 15 minutes.

• I just heard about everything's going down, and goes checking.

11:49:43 up 1 day,  7:24,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Nope, everything's fine with mine.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2012

root@testperc:~# top
    top - 00:40:12 up 9:32, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    That is normal, I received it yesterday and rebuilt to Debian today. Didnt have time to finish setup, will finish tomorrow. Though I might delay moving the boards and/or TS3 if there are network problems, otherwise there might be an angry clan after me :P
    M

• No downtime of vps,just the website.

• syamansyaman Member

My BlueVM VPS in California has been offline for 18 hours now and counting. No response to the ticket I created either. :(

Logging in to HyperVM, it says
    "" Alert: Could not Connect to the server [a-server-IP-address]. This is most likely due to underlying network problem. Make sure that the server is accessible from this particular node by running telnet slave-id 8889"

Is anyone else facing this?

• dnomdnom Member

I can't connect with my California vps too.
    I'm too lazy to open a ticket since my vps is just idle.
    @BlueVM

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

YES! I thought it was just me and had been meaning to pull it apart tomorrow (OVZ @ California)
    @BlueVM can you chime in with what's going on and when it'll be fixed? Mine isn't even a month old yet and it's had a few issues!

Cheers

• Im a bit worried about BlueVM... hopefully they will get through it. I have one year (2vm) with them =.=

• RandyRandy Member

dont worry blueVM is not going anywhere

• nabonabo Member

@Randy said: dont worry blueVM is not going anywhere

We've heard that from all deadpool candidates. Some even sweared.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

All of our nodes are up, but we did have some issues with our network which caused most of our IPs in CA to not be routed correctly. It should be fixed now, but if it isn't feel free to PM me or hop on our IRC.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited June 2012

well. not on them those guys are active on Let

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

Well this is a really old thread which is being drug up from February, can we get a mod or someone to close it? I'd rather clients be informed about whats going on today not 5 months ago lol

• syamansyaman Member

Still is the same for me in HyperVM
    "Could not Connect to the server 66.212.17.199. This is most likely due to underlying network problem. Make sure that the server is accessible from this particular node by running telnet slave-id 8889"

This discussion has been closed.