Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost 250GB SSD Cached HDD, UNMETERED 300MBPS BW, 4GB RAM = $5/m - OCTOBER SALE!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost 250GB SSD Cached HDD, UNMETERED 300MBPS BW, 4GB RAM = $5/m - OCTOBER SALE!!

Comments

• ordered one but only 31.2 MB of 512 MB Used

• @GreenValueHost How much does it take to provision?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited October 2013

@ynzheng said:
    ordered one but only 31.2 MB of 512 MB Used

I don't have any idea of what you're trying to say. Could you please clarify?

@chaffer - Instant.

• @itgods said:
    Here's a small "benchmark".

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz Number of cores : 4 CPU frequency : 3400.000 MHz Total amount of ram : 4096 MB Total amount of swap : 0 MB System uptime : 18 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 98.0MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 57.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 95.8MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 8.09MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, NL: 918KB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 741KB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 5.95MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 23.8MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 26.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 32.7MB/s I/O speed : 133 MB/s

Fixed CPU frequency.

Nice but bandwidth to Europe seems poor. Thats my primary market so I'm thinking twice about this.

• albertdbalbertdb Member
    edited October 2013

@GreenValueHost Can you provide a 100MB test file? Thanks.

• @GreenValueHost Invoice #1646, mind checking?

• @Ruchirablog - If you submit a ticket I can arrange this plan for you in New York.

• @chauffer - You didn't enter in valid hostnames for your VPSes so therefore they couldn't be instantly activated. I'll put ".server.com" at the end of all your entered hostnames and process them now.

• why this

"If you request a refund and cancellation you can't order again for another 30 days. "

@GreenValueHost said:
    chauffer - Yes we do. 45 Days Money Back. We use Colo4Dallas.

• my new ordered vps has only 512m ram
    not 3G ram

@GreenValueHost said:
    chaffer - Instant.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited October 2013

@chauffer - No problem, welcome aboard!

@ynzheng - That's there to protect US from being "ripped off".

No, your VPS has 4GB of RAM, not 512MB. I can provide a screenshot if you'd like to you but I can't post it here because it would include your hostname and we need to protect the privacy of our clients. If you see 512MB please open a ticket with a screenshot and we'll look into it.

• IP Location: United States Williamsville End Of Reality Dfw
    ASN: AS36352 AS-COLOCROSSING - ColoCrossing (registered Dec 12, 2005)

• hosted by US Department of Defense Network
    Hosting: US Department of Defense Network

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited October 2013

Mh, my VPS is down. Anyone else? :D

• yes my also down

• @GreenValueHost what happened? My 3 VPSs are offline as well.

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited October 2013

GreenValueHost 5:41PM

Test IP 96.8.114.68

The test ip is now a seed box, very interesting. :)

• And it's back online. But I don't think that this is a good start for me with a new VPS..

• Several VPSes on the node have been hit offline for some reason, we're investigating it now.

• oh an attack?

• i almost bought one, but then,some vps got offline?. shooot.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited October 2013

There was a forkbomb ran on the node. We rebooted the node and we've restored everything back to normal.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    still availing this offer?

• @kiba09 said:

still availing this offer?

If you are asking about the extra IP offer, it's already too late now. Sorry.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    not about the ip, but the Cached 250GB SSD HDD, UNMETERED 300MBPS BW, 4GB RAM, 250gb are included??

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited October 2013

@kiba09 said:

not about the ip, but the Cached 250GB SSD HDD, UNMETERED 300MBPS BW, 4GB RAM, 250gb are included??

Please submit responses in clear English. If you do not have decent English writing abilities (enough to communicate) you really should not be ordering to be honest.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    asked if this vps has 250gb hd and 4gb of memory?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2013

@GreenValueHost don't be nervous :) He's asking just if offer (without extra IP) is still available.
    @kiba09 url to order still work so I would say yes :)
    (btw. package doesn't have 4096MB memory but 3072MB Guaranteed and 4096MB Burstable memory)

• The English is very understandable for me