Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012-Q1 top providers options. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2012-Q1 top providers options.

2»

Comments

• I'm only have 2 LEBs, both of them are great. One from XenVZ, working very well with a decent support from a good guy like Sean. Another one is BudgetVM, fast box with stable network.

• @DotVPS Hostfail? Really?

Thanked by 2Infinity tux
  • I vote for kiloserve and ramhost for both stability and friendly support.

• flyfly Member
    edited February 2012

edis is great :)

i don't think you should include deadpool providers.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • efballefball Member
    edited February 2012

BuyVM

SecureDragon

Quickweb

All three are very reliable. I'm in Northern California, but I get better bandwidth thru SecureDragon in Florida than I do with some west coast providers.

• @DotVPS

You're right, but 1) this is a thread about 2012 1Q top providers. Hostrail was not in service in 2012 1Q, and 2) I'm surprised anyone would consider Hostrail a top provider in any year's quarters.

1. buyvm & edis & kiloserve

but in my eyes is kiloserve not a LEB provider except when they have special offers.

1. Inception Hosting
    2. Hostigation
    3. BHost
  • kiloservekiloserve Member
    edited February 2012

@komo said: but in my eyes is kiloserve not a LEB provider except when they have special offers.

We make sure that we have LEB special offers 100% of the time :)
    http://kiloserve.com/lucky7
    http://kiloserve.com/cheapvps

But like most of the other LEB companies, it is very hard to keep stock as nodes get sold out very quickly.

• 1: QuickWeb

None others, I have other LEBs but I don't think I've had them long enough for a serious review of them. My Quickweb box is fast and reliable :)

• Would seem more like a "these are the providers that sell the most" list... maybe it should be "top sales providers"?

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

:-)

1. MiniVPS (good uptime , average stock availability)
    2. Hostitek (stable, good stock availability)
    3. 123Systems (stable, above average stock availability)
  • No, 123Systems has been overall stable for me too.
    Also their support system is slow but has worked.
    Of course I don't use them for "important" stuff.

• @yomero said: Providers of the Q1. What about the new providers around here, like asura, bluevm, ipxcore, easevps?

Thanks for mentioning us, but I don't think we've been around long enough to get an award... maybe next quarter.

• Yes... ahm... I hate to make examples... but I thought was needed. There are others of course.

• Its been a while since I updated this discussion, so far your votes are like this

Here is a spreadsheet of each place

There's still time to add new votes as march is beginning.

• @Christian said: I'm also satisfied with them:

Ramhost, Alvotech, Carstensz Pyramid Server, BuyVM

ah sorry i didn't see it earlier. :D thanks and i'm glad you are happy with us. don't forget to leave a negative feedback to me ( i prefer that :P )

on topic : since i only have 1 VPS right now, i vote for BuyVM. thanks to @maxexcloo

• PeZzyPeZzy Member

Somewhat new to LEB-ing...

1) Quickweb (idiot proof central backup, support)
    2) BuyVM (cheap and speedy, support)

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited March 2012

@PeZzy said: idiot proof central backup

LOL!

Be welcome :P (again)

Btw, my votes!!! :D

I think

Bitcable
    Edis
    FanaticalVPS

I love the old school ones too like buyvm and securedragon, and even I have services with them, but these others are very, very good too.