Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodePride- Reliable, Fast, budget pricing Virtual Services.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodePride- Reliable, Fast, budget pricing Virtual Services.

shayisguyshayisguy Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

We are currently working on the site so the full homepage will be provided before the end of the week. http://nodepride.com/whmcs/

At NodePride, there are three things we care about the most; Reliable, Fast and amazing support for our clients.

Any server you buy with us will have full duplex of 1000 MBPS Uplink.

Price list:
http://nodepride.com/whmcs/

1024MB Ram (1GB)
Unmetered Bandwidth
20GB Disk Space
1 CPU Cores
Dedicated IP Address
1GBP/S Uplink

$10.00 month Use Lowend for $7.

The current promotional code for new clients is LowEnd, which allows you to get 30 off all servers.

Thanks,

NodePride.

Comments

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Read the rules before posting. Nothing above $7/month..

• shayisguyshayisguy Member
    edited October 2013

Use code "LowEnd" for 30% off all vps plans.

• please remove item in the offer not conforming to rules

• no TOS or bandwidth policy?

• @Zen said:
    Nice design! Are you a subsidiary of ModernHosting?

The design is not fully completed and edited as yet, we should have that done by tomorrow.

• TOS and ther policies should be added by tomorrow as well including refunds etc.

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

Website looks completely unfinished (Lorem ipsum paragraphs on the main page) along with no TOS or anything as others have mentioned above. Also you didn't list any test ip's, test downloads, information about the hosting location, some information about whos behind the company and so on.

Why not just wait till your website is fully completed before posting an offer? If I ever see a host that has an unfinished website already trying to push sales, especially one that still has example texts plastering their front page and apparently much to do, I instantly run away...

• @fcfc said:
    Website looks completely unfinished (Lorem ipsum paragraphs) along with no TOS or anything as others have mentioned above.

Why not just wait till your website is fully completed before posting an offer?

We should of done that by tomorrow all of that will be completed and done. We just wanted to let Lowendtalk know about our deals early.

• irmirm Member

@shayisguy said:

Can you post some test files, a test IP and a background of your company/whos involved?

• @fcfc said:
    Can you post some test files, a test IP and a background of your company/whos involved?

Right now we have about three people working with us, as we just literally open. The test ip is 192.157.59.250

• @shayisguy said:
    $10.00 month Use pride20off for $7.

May want to work on the math too :)

• @sleddog said:

The thread wasn't updated, but thanks though.

• 30% One Time Discount: $3.00 USD
    Total Due Today: $7.00 USD
    Total Recurring: $10.00 USD Monthly

You should really read rules. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines

• Low End offers only. Currently a price point must be met

USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or
    USD$48/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year.

30% One Time Discount

• @Spirit said:
    30% One Time Discount

Please check now as it is recurring.

• Yes it is now.

Thanked by 1shayisguy
  • @Spirit said:
    Yes it is now.

Great let me know if you have any other questions.

• All vps comes with 1gbps uplink

• what about the TOS ? @shayisguy also is it 1GBps or 1Gbps, it was different. i was asking, not to offense. also, it state Windows VPS, is it true ?

• @iSky said:
    what about the TOS ? shayisguy also is it 1GBps or 1Gbps, it was different. i was asking, not to offense. also, it state Windows VPS, is it true ?

It is 1000 mbps which is 1Gbps all servers as of now are windows vps.

• yeah, just wanna clear it out because i read at your web it state 1GBPS, so rather than confused I was asking here. and about the ToS ?

• shayisguyshayisguy Member
    edited October 2013

@iSky said:
    yeah, just wanna clear it out because i read at your web it state 1GBPS, so rather than confused I was asking here. and about the ToS ?

The site isn't fully edited yet as we just open. We are currently editing it now and adding the TOS.

• @shayisguy Will you do a 128 MB VPS plan for $12/year? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address.

Please PM me if you can do this, thanks!