Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ Starting at $2.50 / month | Native IPv6 | 99.99% Uptime | JAX, FL | NodeServ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ Starting at $2.50 / month | Native IPv6 | 99.99% Uptime | JAX, FL | NodeServ

Jade_GJade_G Member
edited September 2013 in Offers

About Us:

NodeServ was founded in August of 2013, with a mission to provide the best low budget services with the best quality possible. NodeServ utilizes some of the best equipment out today, with that we can offer clients with the best possible hosting services.

We utilize some of the most known and best control panels on the market today, such as SolusVM panel for Virtual Private Servers, where you can monitor all aspects of your server, start, stop, reboot anytime! We also use cPanel for Shared hosting, with rich features ranging from MySQL to applications such as Softaculous with over 300+ scripts to choose from!

Fast Quality Support - We know it's horrible when you cannot get support fast from some hosting companies, but here at NodeServ we offer fast and great quality support to all of our clients.

No Bandwidth Overages - We know that bandwidth overages suck, and we don't like them either. This is why we don't charge you if you go over your bandwidth limit, we just limit your network speeds to 10mbps, until you upgrade to more bandwidth on your plan. Additional Bandwidth is available for $3.50 per 1 TB

99.99% Uptime - We aim to keep an uptime of 99.99% guaranteed backed by our Service Level Agreement(SLA). We work round the
clock to make sure your services are up and running 24/7/365!

Legal:

Terms of Service

Acceptable Use Policy

Refund Policy

Service Level-Agreement

Datacenter Location: Jacksonville Florida, GoRack

Speed Test(Looking Glass): http://lg.nodeserv.com/

Need IPv6? We got it! Just submit a ticket after you place your order to get your IPv6's assigned.

OpenVZ Plans

OPENVZ256:

Dedicated RAM: 256 MB

vSwap: 256 MB

Disk: 25 GB

Bandwidth: 500 GB

Cores: 1

IPs: 1 (additional IPs available at .75 cents each.)

Price: $3.99 / month - $2.50 / month after using link below

Order

OPENVZ512:

Dedicated RAM: 512 MB

vSwap: 512 MB

Disk: 50 GB

Bandwidth: 1000 GB

Cores: 2

IPs: 1 (additional IPs available at .75 cents each.)

Price: $5.99 / month - $4.00 / month after using link below

Order

OPENVZ1024:

Dedicated RAM: 1024 MB

vSwap: 1024 MB

Disk: 75 GB

Bandwidth: 1500 GB

Cores: 4

IPs: 2 (additional IPs available at .75 cents each.)

Price: $8.99 / month - $5.50 / month after using link below

Order

OPENVZ2048:

Dedicated RAM: 2048 MB

vSwap: 2048 MB

Disk: 100 GB

Bandwidth: 2000 GB

Cores: 4

IPs: 2 (additional IPs available at .75 cents each.)

Price: $11.99 / month - $7.00 / month after using link below

Order

Comments

• Get .25 cents off each one of these plans now when entering promotional code: LETCODE

• Looks like an OK offer, however you support zPanel which has a lot of exploits, so I doubt your systems are even close to safe, so therefore I will not be purchasing.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

@Z0MB13 said:
    Looks like an OK offer, however you support zPanel which has a lot of exploits, so I doubt your systems are even close to safe, so therefore I will not be purchasing.

Where does it say on the offer that they use zPanel? All I can read is "We use cPanel for our Shared Hosting.

• @Saiku said:
    Where does it say on the offer that they use zPanel? All I can read is "We use cPanel for our Shared Hosting.

freesimplehosting, a sub brand of nodeserv and whatever jeffreys other brand is.

@Z0MB13 said:
    freesimplehosting, a sub brand of nodeserv and whatever jeffreys other brand is.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/323392/#Comment_323392

I doubt Jeffrey even have anything to do with NodeServ. So yea. @Z0MB13

• Even still, NodeServ links to FreeSimpleHosting by Jeffrey as his name is mentioned multiple times though out threads.

keyword. "was partners", "split ways".

• @Z0MB13 said:
    Even still, NodeServ links to FreeSimpleHosting by Jeffrey as his name is mentioned multiple times though out threads.

NodeServ is in no way part of FreeSimpleHosting PERIOD.

FSH is Jeffrey's company we have no affiliation at all.

• @Z0MB13 said:
    Looks like an OK offer, however you support zPanel which has a lot of exploits, so I doubt your systems are even close to safe, so therefore I will not be purchasing.

We do not use zPanel.

Our systems are very safe.

• @Jade_G said:
    FSH is Jeffrey's company we have no affiliation at all.

Even still at one point you were affiliated with Jeffrey and FreeSimpleHosting.

• Jade_GJade_G Member
    edited October 2013

@Z0MB13 said:
    Even still at one point you were affiliated with Jeffrey and FreeSimpleHosting.

I was in no way part of FreeSimpleHosting ever. I don't understand?

• @Jade_G said:
    I was in no way part of FreeSimpleHosting ever. I don't understand?

Jade_G = affiliated with Jeffrey while FSH is running.
    Then you split ways. Still doesn't matter.

• Jade_GJade_G Member
    edited October 2013

I had no ties with FSH at all. So you're telling me if someone if Jeffrey's friend then their affiliated with FSH?

• edited October 2013

Ahh, yes NodeServ has been mentioned with Jeffrey in other threads, however he is not involved with NodeServ as explained here http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/323392/#Comment_323392

His name likely came up due to people asking about it as Jade-G and Jeffrey were partners in the past, however that is no longer the case.

Hope that clears things up. Also, we do not utilize zPanel on any of our infrastructure, we only use cPanel.
    However, customers are free to install whatever panel they are comfortable with on their VPS; Ajenti, cPanel, ISPConfig, Kloxo, Kloxo-MR, webmin, zPanel.

• @Jade_G said:

I had no ties with FSH at all. So you're telling me if someone if Jeffrey's friend then their affiliated with FSH?

It's not friendship I care about, its the fact you were business parters at a time.

• @Z0MB13 said:
    It's not friendship I care about, its the fact you were business parters at a time.

Well there is nothing I can do about that, as that's the past and NodeServ is the future.

• I'm not going to sit here and debate this anymore. It's my personal view.

Just admit that you're wrong. That's the end.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • Just wanted to be clear, he has no association with NodeServ at all. We are not apart of FSH.

• miss your $1.4 vps

• @uchihakun said:
    miss your $1.4 vps

Indeed it was a great deal :)

• miss your $1.4 vps

We have good deals coming soon ;)