Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 208
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• reimuoaoreimuoao Member
    edited November 2021

@pullangcubo said:

@hotsnow said:
    recurring? :D I remembered they canceled all the promo vps of last BF&CM

Really???

Welp, actually @georgedatacenter maybe you could consider taking a course for BEC vantage certificate, so your wording will look much more professional than as it is now.

• @hotsnow said:

@dTQzBen8 said:

@hotsnow said:

Promotional Code: GEORGEBF2021 - $45.00 USD Recurring Discount

My vps which ordered on last BF&CM been canceled and don't allow renew :D

Hello,

We are reviewing all VPS's from all Hosts, seeing if there are any problems with their VPS, or customers who are no longer using their VPS and are deciding to terminate it.

We are working to keep only customers who are working with us.

Therefore after several months, no service that has been contracted on an annual basis will be renewed at the same price.

That means that if your VPS was contracted with a price. if you want to renew it it will be updated to the standard prices of our products.

We will not renew services that have more RAM or hard disk that is not in our standard plans.

our idea is to improve our services and remain profitable for many years to come.

This only affects customers who have services contracted on an annual basis, customers on a monthly basis will not be modified.

if you have any questions you can open a support ticket.

George D.

CEO George Datacenter

oh boy its more like punzzy scheme , if u host some deep shit on VPS which is hard to move then it mean u are stuck with them

Thanked by 2hotsnow mcgree
  • dTQzBen8dTQzBen8 Member
    edited November 2021

What, I pay through paypal but now it still shows unpaid... Hope my service won't get cancelled.

Payment confirmed. Site is down.

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• @hotsnow said:

@pullangcubo said:

@hotsnow said:

Really???

Hello, as we informed you a few months ago, we will not renew the promotions we launched a year ago.

therefore, your service has not been renewed.

George D.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC

LOL better move ur stuff from it

• @zcorps said:

@hotsnow said:

@dTQzBen8 said:

@hotsnow said:

Promotional Code: GEORGEBF2021 - $45.00 USD Recurring Discount

My vps which ordered on last BF&CM been canceled and don't allow renew :D

Hello,

We are reviewing all VPS's from all Hosts, seeing if there are any problems with their VPS, or customers who are no longer using their VPS and are deciding to terminate it.

We are working to keep only customers who are working with us.

Therefore after several months, no service that has been contracted on an annual basis will be renewed at the same price.

That means that if your VPS was contracted with a price. if you want to renew it it will be updated to the standard prices of our products.

We will not renew services that have more RAM or hard disk that is not in our standard plans.

our idea is to improve our services and remain profitable for many years to come.

This only affects customers who have services contracted on an annual basis, customers on a monthly basis will not be modified.

if you have any questions you can open a support ticket.

George D.

CEO George Datacenter

oh boy its more like punzzy scheme , if u host some deep shit on VPS which is hard to move then it mean u are stuck with them

Announce : we do not accept paypal payments

From now on we will only accept credit and debit card payments and crypto payments.

paypal subscriptions have been cancelled and we no longer accept paypal payments.

• @zcorps said:
    LOL better move ur stuff from it

already moved and canceled last week :p

• Now I'm glad i missed this offer....

• So it is a flash vps

• Yikes

• afnafn Member
    edited November 2021

@zcorps said: ya however whats wrong with this nameservers format ?

i added ns1.mydomain.com ns2.mydomain.com

For future reference

Just enter ns and nss, just prefix, not the entire domain.

Thanked by 1zcorps
  • @WebHorizon said:
    Flash Sale - VPS - DLXC 1GB - RYZEN 3800x

4 GB RAM (Dedicated)
    CPU Core - 1 x AMD Ryzen 3800x @ 3.90 Ghz
    120GB NVMe/SSD storage
    1 x IPv4 + IPv6
    8 TB transfer per month @ 1Gbps bandwidth

price - €40 per year - Order Link

Valid for 10 uses, limit one per person.

location - Europe (france)

@RickBakkr I will be running my minecraft server on this one in the future :D

Thanked by 1Abd
  • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@Bertie said:
    Is there a story here?

Personally as a CloudCone customer, I have to agree their support isn't up to par and they don't seem very professional. Would love to have some confirmation bias that it isn't just me.

They approached me asking for details about our flash sale event, after I confirmed the details with them they promised to participate in our flash sale, and to quote from them:

Amazing! Will send you some deals in during the weekend <3

As they are very supportive last year, I figured that they will join, I even reserved some slots for them thinking they will want to join. I sent follow up messages every week or so (for 3 weeks) but they just read it without replying at all, completely ignoring me.

Then they decided to organise their own. Good one, good one Cloudcone. Fck you.

@FAT32 Firstly, apologies for showing interest and delaying things on our end. We had plans for a rotational flash sale since last year, but could not do it, as i mentioned it was a last minute plan.

I understand what we did here was not professional, sincere apologies for doing so. :disappointed:

To make it up, i've PM'd you a super rare deal, I hope that helps :heart:

@Bertie said:

Personally as a CloudCone customer, I have to agree their support isn't up to par and they don't seem very professional. Would love to have some confirmation bias that it isn't just me.

Do you have a ticket ID which I can check? PM me.
    During Black Friday, we had a spike in the number of tickets than our usual volume, and there may be delays (than usual) in terms of ticket processing time.

• @hotsnow said:

@pullangcubo said:

@hotsnow said:

Really???

Hello, as we informed you a few months ago, we will not renew the promotions we launched a year ago.

therefore, your service has not been renewed.

George D.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC

W - H - A - T

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Cloudcone said:

I know publicly making noise probably isn't the wisest choice, but as someone asked so I just mention about the whole story. I am back to loving Cloudcone now :kissing_heart:

There's nothing can't be fixed with some insane deal

Guys. This is it, this "super rare deal" will top EVERY and ANY deals in this thread, it will be the most LEGENDARY deal in this flash sale event, be excited.

Let's put GIFs with lots of loves / hearts when that happens. Let's bring the hype.

• dogemeisterdogemeister Member
    edited November 2021

MOAR

• @FAT32 said:

@Cloudcone said:

I know publicly making noise probably isn't the wisest choice, but as someone asked so I just mention about the whole story. I am back to loving Cloudcone now :kissing_heart:

Guys. This is it, this "super rare deal" will top EVERY and ANY deals in this thread, it will be the most LEGENDARY deal in this flash sale event, be excited.

Let's put GIFs with lots of loves / hearts when that happens. Let's bring the hype.

GO GO GO !!!

• Just woke up and I guess I dodged a bullet on this George DC plan, glad I wasn't able to get any other flash sales they had in the past.

• @FAT32 said:

@Cloudcone said:

You forgot to mention the time it will happen <3

@giang said:

I don't think I will announce it beforehand, but I will bring the hype 20 minutes before it is going to be posted :wink:

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• @FAT32 said:

@Cloudcone said:

• my baby cloudcone ohhhh

• What's the interval now?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

@giang said:

I don't think I will announce it beforehand, but I will bring the hype 20 minutes before it is going to be posted :wink:

seems they need add funds first to create vps :D

• @FAT32 said:

@giang said:

Ah shiet, doing it with Asia server makes me harder to grab

• Hi @MikeA, any shared hosting promo for the new SG location?

• @RecD said:
    What's the interval now?

1h

29/11 08:00

Hostodo: $9.99/yr 512MB KVM VPS in Washington, Spokane

Specifications

• 1 Core
    • 512MB RAM
    • 8GB NVMe
    • 3TB Bandwidth
    • Quantity: 20