Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 130
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @Shakib said:

@JabJab said:

@Shakib said: Not gonna be cheap though.

You mean 14$ per year? Double the price normally? :D

Double it again.

The lowest possible price would be $30/Year with quantity limit.

and then shrink storage 70GB->30GB to make it $14/yr again? :D

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @Hxxx said:
    @dahartigan He is doing a great job. I got the idea of the random cyber monday from a comment he posted. I believe it was his idea. Maybe im trippin..

Read the room..

• @dahartigan said:

@Hxxx said:
    @dahartigan He is doing a great job. I got the idea of the random cyber monday from a comment he posted. I believe it was his idea. Maybe im trippin..

Read the room..

it says, DAHARTIGANSUUUUU

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Shakib Can you cancel the $18 invoice for the $7 vps because the coupon was already redeemed when I clicked "check out"?

• @FAT32 did you got any deals this BF?

• @Shakib said: Double it again.

4 times a normal flash sale price (lololol, how that sounds!)? Mate, that is fucking expensive, not only expensive.

We both know that this is worth much much more and you will still find a lot of buyers for 30+$ - drop the code, watch the i9 (it's is on i9 already?) sweating :P

• @FAT32 said:

@Hxxx said:
    I think that for cybermonday the deals should just go at random times, making everyone crazy. We are a little down here, like I'm falling sleep. I'm pretty sure most of you are like WTF zzzzz F5 (press press) . LOL

FAT32 yes?

Nah don't worry, in one of the comments above I did mentioned that due to all these hard to satisfy requests and people, this will be my last year doing this, so enjoy it while it lasts :)

Trust me, a whole lot more people have been extremely satisfied with what you've done last year and this year as well. If there are unsatisfied people, they can organize and put their idea into practice by themselves.

• @Shakib said:

@JabJab said:

@Shakib said: Not gonna be cheap though.

You mean 14$ per year? Double the price normally? :D

Double it again.

Count me in.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2021

@Hxxx said:
    @FAT32 did you got any deals this BF?

There should be some exclusive deals under his name, it would only be common sense for the amount of work he put into this.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

27/11 22:00

LiteServer: €59.95/yr 1TB HDD Storage VPS in Netherlands

Specifications

• 2 CPU Cores
    • 4GB RAM
    • 1TB HDD RAID-10
    • 15TB Bandwidth
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • €59.95/yr
    • Promo code: RM87ZZ1CBE

@LiteServer

• @Hxxx said:
    @FAT32 did you got any deals this BF?

anybody seen FAT32's wishlist???

• @kalimov622 i dont think so. This man is doing all this work from the bottom of his heart.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2021

Still looking provider who offering 1TB storage offer for arround $25/y or at least 512GB for arround $15

I miss the deal that inceptionhosting offering

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173050/phoenix-50-off-on-1tb-and-2tb-storage-vps-plans-kvm

• @Hxxx said:
    @kalimov622 i dont think so. This man is doing all this work from the bottom of his heart.

That's why I said it's common sense to have those being offered to him.

• pass~

• I think every year we try to give/buy something for FAT32, he always politely declines or just ignores that topic :) Maybe this year when he is 'quiting' it will be different? Will it be @FAT32!? Can I start onlyfans for you already? Wait, I mean Patreon.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Shakib said:

@add_iT said:
    i am not interested < 1GB vps , already had 2 from virmach and webhosting24, looking at least 2GB with $15 price range, but if 1GB price < $5 i will auto buy it

:D

How about LXC-3G ?

Not gonna be cheap though.

Give us your best offer <3

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Is there any flash sale with

2-3 cores
    3-4 gb RAM
    15-20 gb disk
    1-1.5TB BW
    price: <$25

• @dahartigan said:

@FAT32 said:

@Hxxx said:
    I think that for cybermonday the deals should just go at random times, making everyone crazy. We are a little down here, like I'm falling sleep. I'm pretty sure most of you are like WTF zzzzz F5 (press press) . LOL

FAT32 yes?

Nah don't worry, in one of the comments above I did mentioned that due to all these hard to satisfy requests and people, this will be my last year doing this, so enjoy it while it lasts :)

Sad :( Those who don't appreciate you can fuck off.

We love you @FAT32 and we appreciate the mammoth effort you put in every year.

The next person to say meh or complain about the deals in this thread is going to get a lump of nuclear coal for Christmas from Santa.

Dino-man, thanks for being awesome and pulling some awesome magic.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @pkr said:
    Is there any flash sale with

2-3 cores
    3-4 gb RAM
    15-20 gb disk
    1-1.5TB BW

I think alphavps did one, but I don't think there are any currently.

• @FAT32 said:
    (Image)

27/11 22:00

LiteServer: €59.95/yr 1TB HDD Storage VPS in Netherlands

(Image)

Specifications

• 2 CPU Cores
    • 4GB RAM
    • 1TB HDD RAID-10
    • 15TB Bandwidth
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • €59.95/yr
    • Promo code: RM87ZZ1CBE

@LiteServer

Wait... I just bought almost same server yesterday, but this got double CPU & RAM with few more bucks. Hard to choose. :neutral:

edited November 2021

@Hxxx said:
    FAT32 did you got any deals this BF?

Yup I do, glad that 1 of the providers offered me a custom deal (But don't want to name it to prevent the provider from being harassed)

For public deals I got one with VirMach -50% spin the wheel ($0.58/m 512MB RAM / 1 CPU vCORE / 15GB SSD / 1TB BW @ 1Gbps / 1 IPv4 VPS)

There's one more I am quite excited during this flash deal, I did get a clearance from the provider though:

Them: [Coupon code] - X% for 10 uses (lifetime discount)
    Me: Do you mind if I use one of the [Coupon code]? (Not now, but during BF) 
    Them: haha for sure, i just made it 11 slots, you can can use one now if you want

But I am still not using the code yet, will use it at the same time as I post it to ensure fairness

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 If you are down to it, I can ticket @VirMach and maybe pay for an upgrade? or credit 3 coffees to your account there?

yes or yes?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said: But I am still not using the code yet, will use it at the same time as I post it to ensure fairness

Use the code, now. That code is for you, not for us! Wait, that won't work, let's try it from different approach.

Use the code now, if you slip up when provider deal goes around and that special coupon just for you gonna be redeemed by some rando it would be not fair and rude to provider - they went outside the normal deal so you can have one!
    Will this work? :D

• @FAT32 said: But I am still not using the code yet, will use it at the same time as I post it to ensure fairness

Man, you really are something else!

• @pkr said:
    Is there any flash sale with

2-3 cores
    3-4 gb RAM
    15-20 gb disk
    1-1.5TB BW

i wanna got one... only if the disk is a little more 75 maybe OK.

@Hxxx said:
    FAT32 If you are down to it, I can ticket VirMach and maybe pay for an upgrade? or credit a 3 coffees to your account there?

Nah don't worry, my main intention for this thread is really to have fun, but again another reason is I don't think it is healthy for me (to provider too) to keep doing like this, so maybe we will need some alternate solutions like:

• Black Friday flash sale relay (1 every 15 minutes)
    • Cyber Monday random deals (???)

Haven't work out the details, but we will see

Thanked by 2TqR webcraft
  • @FAT32 said:

@Hxxx said:
    FAT32 If you are down to it, I can ticket VirMach and maybe pay for an upgrade? or credit a 3 coffees to your account there?

Nah don't worry, my main intention for this thread is really to have fun, but again another reason is I don't think it is healthy for me (to provider too) to keep doing like this, so maybe we will need some alternate solutions like:

• Black Friday flash sale relay (1 every 15 minutes)
    • Cyber Monday random deals (???)

Haven't work out the details, but we will see

Maybe do something like virmach.fat32.top again next year?

• @FAT32 you sure? for real I can just ticket to @VirMach , he must know who you are tho (i don't ). Let us reward you for your amazing work?

Thanked by 1yoursunny

Guys let's not focus on this, now I feel guilty for bringing this topic up before the event ends.

Any providers want to make some deals in this thread? :smiley: Preferably not sent through me so I can try to grab one too :joy:

Thanked by 4add_iT Murv xmtx BBTN
This discussion has been closed.