Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 116
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Updates: There's some technical issues with the upcoming deal and is resolving with provider, so the next deal will be on 14:15 instead of 14:00

• @Mr_Tom said:
    I'm actually curious on what type of porcelain tiles, turf, etc now.

Still to pick the porcelain, but he says we can have what we want - his father-in-law owns a local garden centre so we can pick what we like and he's clearly getting them at trade.

He did tell me the name of the turf, but I've forgotten.

• Deals pleaseeeeee

• @FAT32 said:
    Updates: There's some technical issues with the upcoming deal and is resolving with provider, so the next deal will be on 14:15 instead of 14:00

Got it. Thank you for your amazing work @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FAT32 said:

Thanked by 3Osman FAT32 tjn
  • @FAT32 said:

Thank you! Time for me to catch up. Been AFK and I'm one page 110 right now. :blush:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • shahyanshahyan Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

so close. im gonna drop this here anyway

Thanked by 3FAT32 user123 _MS_
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Nekki it all sounds around the right ballpark. I think the last rip up/returf job I did (over 10 year ago) was about half the size and the turf itself came in over £400 (but it was good grass...)

• @Mr_Tom said: @Nekki it all sounds around the right ballpark. I think the last rip up/returf job I did (over 10 year ago) was about half the size and the turf itself came in over £400 (but it was good grass...)

Good to know, cheers. Guy was the cheapest of the three quotes by £20, he got the job because he had all his own machinery and the next nearest quote was planning to do it all by hand.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@sezing said:
    @PulsedMedia

Why I always miss your deals god noooooo

Am I asking too much? Not above 25€pls

Better luck next time?

• @Nekki said:

@Mr_Tom said: @Nekki it all sounds around the right ballpark. I think the last rip up/returf job I did (over 10 year ago) was about half the size and the turf itself came in over £400 (but it was good grass...)

Good to know, cheers. Guy was the cheapest of the three quotes by £20, he got the job because he had all his own machinery and the next nearest quote was planning to do it all by hand.

That's strange. Wouldn't you expect the hand job to cost less?

• @user123 said: That's strange. Wouldn't you expect the hand job to cost less?

You'd think that, but it takes a lot longer to finish by hand. At least that's my experience.

• @Nekki said:

@user123 said: That's strange. Wouldn't you expect the hand job to cost less?

You'd think that, but it takes a lot longer to finish by hand. At least that's my experience.

Even longer if you sit on it first.

Thanked by 1Osman
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

LET Sixteen Special VZ

906 MB RAM (Dedicated)
    1 CPU Core(s) 3.2+ Ghz
    20 GB NVMe/SSD Disk
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    500 GB Premium Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps per month
    Instant Provisioning ⚡
    Location - Singapore 🇸🇬
    price - $16 per year - link

Stock - 7 units

Looking Glass - http://sgp-b.lg.webhorizon.in/
    Unblock Netfix SG ✔️
    please pay your orders.

Thanked by 2brueggus FAT32

It has been fixed! Feels like calm before the storm... are you guys ready for the next deal? :smiley:

Thanked by 3user123 zhi alvin
  • @Nekki said:

Wait, by whose hand?

• go> @FAT32 said:

It has been fixed! Feels like calm before the storm... are you guys ready for the next deal? :smiley:

gogogo

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@user123 said:

@Nekki said:

@Mr_Tom said: @Nekki it all sounds around the right ballpark. I think the last rip up/returf job I did (over 10 year ago) was about half the size and the turf itself came in over £400 (but it was good grass...)

That's strange. Wouldn't you expect the hand job to cost less?

@Nekki said:

and human hours are precious precious expensive. Thus, manual labor tends to cost hell of a lot, and a smart contractor will invest in tools so he can do the job faster, but at higher profit margin.

• @FAT32 said:

Was it spayed or neutered?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@brueggus said:

@FAT32 said:

In Washington DC, "delayed" is spelled DLY.

27/11 14:15 - Delayed due to technical issues

SpartanHost: $12/yr 1GB E5v3 KVM VPS in Seattle

Specifications

• 2 vCore CPU (Intel E5-2690 v3)
    • 1GB RAM
    • 15GB NVMe SSD
    • 2TB bandwidth @ 10Gb/s shared
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • 20Gb/s TCP DDoS mitigation
    • Quantity: 25
    • Promo code: bf2021flash-BH71BIP12A
    • $12/yr

@SpartanHost

• @user123 said: Wait, by whose hand?

Anyone else's. If I do it, it'll be much quicker because I know exactly how I like things to be.

• NEXT DEAL

• @Nekki said:

@user123 said: Wait, by whose hand?

Anyone else's. If I do it, it'll be much quicker because I know exactly how I like things to be.

That's why I was confused when you said this:

@Nekki said:

• He might not still be talking about turf.> @user123 said:

That's why I was confused when you said this:

He might not still be talking about turf.

• @PulsedMedia said:
    and human hours are precious precious expensive. Thus, manual labor tends to cost hell of a lot, and a smart contractor will invest in tools so he can do the job faster, but at higher profit margin.

Yes and no. Labor is dirt cheap is some countries. It's why you see manual labour and other tasks done manually instead of purchasing machines, software, or other equipment to automate tasks that could easily be automated.

This discussion has been closed.