Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 67
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @jbiloh said:

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:
    What deal has gone out of stock the fastest?

TBH, it doesn't matter because it's being taken by the fucking scum who never contribute anything other than order numbers and unintelligible gibberish.

Seems like providers need to bring more capacity to the party.

Bollocks. If they're throwing out super cheap deals you can't expect loads of stock, it's unreasonable. Unfortunately this forum is frequented by scrounging filth now, so shit like this is going to happen.

• Im very late can anyone repost the $5 a year offers :D

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@default said:

PROVIDERS

Yes! Need more capacity for sure.

Traffic/sales are extremely high this year (vs prior years) according to what I am hearing from providers so there is no shortage of demand.

• @miu said: Maybe SpartanHost Seatle AMD?

It was great also because it was able to be ordered smoothly despite huge demand.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

26/11 14:30

FriendHosting: $28.74/yr 2GB KVM VPS in Poland / Switzerland

Specifications

• 2 x vCPU
    • 2GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD
    • 2TB Bandwidth
    • Quantity: 21
    • $28.74/yr
    • Promo code: bfmegathread21 (Auto-applied)

Poland

Switzerland

@friendhosting

• @jbiloh said:
    Traffic/sales are extremely high this year (vs prior years) according to what I am hearing from providers so there is no shortage of demand.

Statistics... who cares about math? We need deals! Leave these statistics for later when there will be votes and stuff. But now let the coupons flow.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@default said: Statistics... who cares about math? We need deals! Leave these statistics for later when there will be votes and stuff. But now let the coupons flow.

Keep the energy going!!

We are very happy to be able to work with Porkbun on those free domains, hope you guys are as happy as we are. There's quite a lot of stocks available and I just tested it is still in stock :)

You might need to login to your account (for existing users) to take effect.

• @jbiloh said: Traffic/sales are extremely high this year (vs prior years) according to what I am hearing from providers so there is no shortage of demand.

Covid has been really good for the hosting market

• @FAT32 said:
    We are very happy to be able to work with Porkbun on those free domains, hope you guys are as happy as we are. There's quite a lot of stocks available and I just tested it is still in stock :)

Does not work for me. Existing customer.

We were unable to apply the coupon. Perhaps it's already been applied?

• @jbiloh said: Traffic/sales

It would be great to see some traffic and analytics graphs/charts/numbers here or at LEB in the form of a post. Obviously, if these numbers are not considered some form of "internal" data or something.

Some analysis and comparison as well like how the traffic was in the month or week before BF&CM, and how it was during this 4-day festival. Other details would also be welcome, like the servers/infrastructure used for LET for handling this type of traffic.

So far, LET has performed better this year as compared to the previous one, so, congratulations to you for that, @jbiloh :). @FAT32 also did great work with the Megathread.

Thanked by 2FAT32 PulsedMedia
  • @default said:

@FAT32 said:

Does not work for me. Existing customer.

We were unable to apply the coupon. Perhaps it's already been applied?

I assumed they had all been used because I got the same error and I would be a new customer.

• @default said: Does not work for me. Existing customer.

Seems to be working here. You sure it wasn't just auto applied and you are trying to apply it again, lol?

• It says something about certain domains not being eligible - maybe that's it?

Thanked by 2FAT32 user123
  • mrTommrTom Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said: and I just tested it is still in stock

worked flawlessly for me as well although i came late to the party and am an existing customer. thx!

@Nekki said:
    It says something about certain domains not being eligible - maybe that's it?

Ya, those premium domains cannot be free, only those regular priced domains

• @FAT32 a non official index of BF2021 offers. Will try to keep it updated with your posts.
    https://greenblackfriday.deals/let-hosting-offers-bf-2021/

Thanked by 2atomi sebkehl
  • Yeah, drive users away from forum, good idea, will help all the advertisers :D

• @JabJab said:
    Yeah, drive users away from forum, good idea, will help all the advertisers :D

It brings them back. All the links are LET links.

• @Hxxx said: It brings them back. All the links are LET links.

And they lose all the impressions from people searching. It's good work, I like it.

• @Nekki said:
    It says something about certain domains not being eligible - maybe that's it?

Sure, but what are they? LOL

"T&C: only works when our IT department is eating lunch."

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Can someone send the link to the porkbun offer please? I don't want to look back :joy:

• @Jord said:
    Can someone send the link to the porkbun offer please? I don't want to look back :joy:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3316425/#Comment_3316425

Thanked by 2Jord FAT32
  • AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited November 2021

@JabJab said:
    Yeah, drive users away from forum, good idea, will help all the advertisers :D

at least it is boats and buses free :D

@jbiloh I don't get why LET members registered years ago, with hundreds visits, hundreds posts, hundreds thanks... have to spend half of time here on BUSES, BOATS... IN CAPTCHA. after all this you really do not know if specific user is human or not???

year after year after year... every BF/CM here is the same: CAPTCHA or CF 5XX

you really can't afford to hire real machine from AWS for a week?

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

Thanks sir

• @FAT32 said:
    (Image)

(Image)

26/11 14:00

PorkBun: Free TrueName Domains for first year

(Image)

Specifications

• Free Truename domains for first year
    • Promo code: LOWENDTALK
    • FREE/1styr

Terms

First year only, not all domains are applicable, terms and conditions apply.

@oborseth

Coupon didn't like my existing PorkBun account SMH... had to create a new account otherwise slapped with $3 fee lol

• @Jord said:

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

Thanks sir

@FAT32 @Nekki it looks like this is just the same as their public promotion where any TrueName domain is free? https://porkbun.com/truename -> I searched for "testing" and they're listed as "1st Year Sale!" with the price being FREE and renewing at full price.

• Porkbun did not work with me either. Tried again with a random domain, and still does not work. Oh well, moving on.

@Andrews said:
    jbiloh I don't get why LET members registered years ago, with hundreds visits, hundreds posts, hundreds thanks... have to spend half of time here on BUSES, BOATS... IN CAPTCHA. after all this you really do not know if specific user is human or not???

year after year after year... every BF/CM here is the same: CAPTCHA or CF 5XX

you really can't afford to hire real machine from AWS for a week?

Sorry there has been some config issues - we forgot to disable one of the rules, it should be a lot smoother with no captcha now?

• @user123 said: @FAT32 @Nekki it looks like this is just the same as their public promotion where any TrueName domain is free? https://porkbun.com/truename -> I searched for "testing" and they're listed as "1st Year Sale!" with the price being FREE and renewing at full price.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

This discussion has been closed.