Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, friends. I bought a black Friday VPS. They said they supported refund, but they ignored me.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello, friends. I bought a black Friday VPS. They said they supported refund, but they ignored me.

When I first bought this VPS, the route was broken for three days, resulting in that I couldn't connect to his VPS, and I had issued work orders several times. The employees of this family replied that I could refund, but they never fulfilled their promise.

Will the 7-day trial refund promised by this merchant be refunded? I haven't received it yet. Can anyone tell me?

Their official website is: https://www.webplot.co.uk/

I want to refund now, but I can't get their reply. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what I should do.

Comments

• sue them

• It clearly sucks that it's shit customer service, but what exactly would you like us to do about it?

If they're ignoring your tickets, contact your bank/credit card company.

• Buyer's Remorse Any% Speedrun New WR

BF hasn't event started yet.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

It looks like your service already got cancelled by them. Did you submit a cancellation request or just the ticket asking for a refund?

• Where did you get the offer as @starservices had his provider tag removed

• deankdeank Member, Troll

So it begins already.

• @jackb said:
    It looks like your service already got cancelled by them. Did you submit a cancellation request or just the ticket asking for a refund?

Yes, because the service has been cancelled, but there is no refund for me, so I want to issue a ticket to apply for a refund.

• @Nekki said:
    It clearly sucks that it's shit customer service, but what exactly would you like us to do about it?

If they're ignoring your tickets, contact your bank/credit card company.

Thank you. I'll contact my credit card company

You can't. Grats, you've been scammed.

Chargeback / dispute is the only option. If you paid by a method that doesn't support that, make better purchase choices.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

@hentian said:
    Yes, because the service has been cancelled, but there is no refund for me, so I want to issue a ticket to apply for a refund.

Next time I'd suggest you just submit a ticket for a refund. Generally cancellations get processed automatically, so you can end up without a service and without your money for however long it takes for your provider to process the ticket.

It probably wouldn't help here as the provider seems disreputable, but might help you elsewhere.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jackb said:

@hentian said:

Next time I'd suggest you just submit a ticket for a refund. Generally cancellations get processed automatically, so you can end up without a service and without your money for however long it takes for your provider to process the ticket.

It probably wouldn't help here as the provider seems disreputable, but might help you elsewhere.

This. It's easy to overlook comments on a cancellation request.

These people do not wait for something to be cancelled.

When they want something to be cancelled, it must be cancelled within 60 seconds.

Or they create a shitty thread like this.

Thanked by 1hentian
  • @jackb said:

@hentian said:

This is really a sad story. I have contacted my credit card company and fed back to them, hoping that they can help me recover my money.

• @djn said:
    Where did you get the offer as @starservices had his provider tag removed

Sorry, I really forgot, but it was a terrible experience

• It sounds like a job for PayPal/credit card/bank to refund your money if you bought something you never received.

• @hentian said:
    When I first bought this VPS, the route was broken for three days, resulting in that I couldn't connect to his VPS, and I had issued work orders several times. The employees of this family replied that I could refund, but they never fulfilled their promise.

Will the 7-day trial refund promised by this merchant be refunded? I haven't received it yet. Can anyone tell me?

Their official website is: https://www.webplot.co.uk/

I want to refund now, but I can't get their reply. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what I should do.

Latest news: the company has refunded to my bank account, and hereby announces the following

• @deank said: So it begins already.

it began so early... I did not expect it before the end of CM.

@hentian said: Latest news: the company has refunded to my bank account, and hereby announces the following

Refunds take some time !