Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:
    @dustinc You guys must be taking on some customers This is the first time I've ever seen any delay in accessing my VPS, nothing bad (talking milliseconds) just thought it was funny. Legit impressed so far though. Hope my family likes servers because they're all getting RackNerd services for Christmas. :D

You’ve been registered on LET years. How come you’ve only ever posted in this thread?

I'm a lurker. I normally just set up scripts to watch for deals on servers but I figured I'd participate this year.

What is it about RackNerd that made you break a 5 year silence?

Their marketing and actually providing decent service really. When I first saw them on LEB I honestly thought it was some scam and that LEB was bought out, so I followed the situation, eventually signed up for a couple services, and I've been proven wrong thusfar.

Quality aside, do you still think Purple Daddy has some form of investment in LET/@jbiloh has some investment in RackNonce?

Would I be surprised if they do? No, that seems to be the way everything goes anymore, all content seems to be sponsored somehow. I'd like to think that LEB/LET will stay pure forever but money is money. As long as I can get good deals on decent servers that I can confidently use to provide for customers I'm happy.

LowEndBox is 100% independent and not affiliated with RackNerd or any other hosting company.

RackNerd is an advertiser, just like dozens of other hosting providers around here. Does @dustinc seem to do well in the marketing department? You bet. Does RackNerd contribute more than other hosts, with giveaways, etc, yes. Good for them.

@BlazinDimes said:
    This will go down in history as my favorite LEB/LET Black Friday ever I bet, and I've been idling servers since 2013 at least. B)

That's awesome. Love to hear it.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:
    @dustinc You guys must be taking on some customers This is the first time I've ever seen any delay in accessing my VPS, nothing bad (talking milliseconds) just thought it was funny. Legit impressed so far though. Hope my family likes servers because they're all getting RackNerd services for Christmas. :D

You’ve been registered on LET years. How come you’ve only ever posted in this thread?

I'm a lurker. I normally just set up scripts to watch for deals on servers but I figured I'd participate this year.

Their marketing and actually providing decent service really. When I first saw them on LEB I honestly thought it was some scam and that LEB was bought out, so I followed the situation, eventually signed up for a couple services, and I've been proven wrong thusfar.

Quality aside, do you still think Purple Daddy has some form of investment in LET/@jbiloh has some investment in RackNonce?

Would I be surprised if they do? No, that seems to be the way everything goes anymore, all content seems to be sponsored somehow. I'd like to think that LEB/LET will stay pure forever but money is money. As long as I can get good deals on decent servers that I can confidently use to provide for customers I'm happy.

LowEndBox is 100% independent and not affiliated with RackNerd or any other hosting company.

RackNerd is an advertiser, just like dozens of other hosting providers around here. Does @dustinc seem to do well in the marketing department? You bet. Does RackNerd contribute more than other hosts, with giveaways, etc, yes. Good for them.

So you have any affiliation with RackNonsense?

• @Nekki said:

@melp57 said:
    All this double my bandwidth request, I hope you don't run out! I don't think I'll use mine in a lifetime.

Hello, did you join LET just to comment on this thread?

Can't this guy be banned from here.

• @melp57 said:

@Nekki said:

@melp57 said:
    All this double my bandwidth request, I hope you don't run out! I don't think I'll use mine in a lifetime.

I definitely could be, but oddly never have been. Go figure!

Thanked by 2dahartigan kkrajk
  • @Nekki said:

@melp57 said:

@Nekki said:

@melp57 said:

Maybe its your affiliations we should question. ;)

• @BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@melp57 said:

@Nekki said:

@melp57 said:

Maybe its your affiliations we should question. ;)

Please do!

• MrWonderMrWonder Member
    edited November 2021

Hi @dustinc Dustin,
    Lovely to see your awesome offers. When are your AMD Ryzen offers going to come? This year, or...? And in which locations, same as now?
    N.B.: Would appreciate a concrete answer...

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

If you haven't already, take a read: https://lowendbox.com/blog/interview-qa-with-lowendbox-lowendtalk-owner-jon-biloh/

• @jbiloh said:

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

If you haven't already, take a read: https://lowendbox.com/blog/interview-qa-with-lowendbox-lowendtalk-owner-jon-biloh/

You answer questions like a politician.

Why didn’t you just say ‘no’?

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

No affiliation.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @jbiloh said:

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

No affiliation.

There you go, tiger.

• Doubt I'll ever come close to even the current limit, but free is free: order #6021803964

I've been real happy with your service for the past year, cheers guys.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@BlazinDimes said:

Hi @BlazinDimes -- that's awesome! We have hundreds of nodes that these orders are being spread across, and these nodes were newly provisioned for this particular event :) You shouldn't be noticing any long-term performance issues, it's possible that what you're seeing is as a result of a spike of users running benchmarks as they get set up onto their new VPS's.

Thank you for the opportunity, and we're happy to see you part of this community 👊

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes

@melp57 said:

:) No worries there -- the beauty of this is that as we grow as a company, everything else along with it grows as well, including our available bandwidth capacity.

We sincerely appreciate your business.

@MrWonder said:
    Hi @dustinc Dustin,
    Lovely to see your awesome offers. When are your AMD Ryzen offers going to come? This year, or...? And in which locations, same as now?
    N.B.: Would appreciate a concrete answer...

Hi @MrWonder -- great question! Our sole focus for this current Black Friday is our Intel KVM VPS product line, where we've deployed hundreds of nodes just for this event. Please note that the preparation for this event took months of planning, with the limited supply and increased hardware costs. It is no doubt in our interest to bring back our Ryzen VPS product line, and we're already working towards that. We don't have a solid ETA at the moment as the components are being individually sourced (rather than system builds), but we are committed to replenishing inventory for this product line. As we get more exact/firm dates, we'll be sure to share this news on our social media. We've seen plenty of demand for Ryzen, and we've been trying to keep up with the demand - but our bottleneck has been that as fast as we've been able to deploy new Ryzen nodes, has been as fast as we've been selling them out, so that is just the reality of the situation we're in right this moment. We sincerely appreciate your interest and patience, and rest assured we're working hard to bring this product line back :)

Thank You for participating in our lounge by the way, hope to see you around here 🥳

Thanked by 1MrWonder

@learnsky said:
    Doubt I'll ever come close to even the current limit, but free is free: order #6021803964

I've been real happy with your service for the past year, cheers guys.

Hi @learnsky -- appreciate you expanding your services with RackNerd :)

We've doubled the bandwidth allocation for your latest order. Thank You for doing business with us.

• @dustinc said:

@BlazinDimes said:

Hi @BlazinDimes -- that's awesome! We have hundreds of nodes that these orders are being spread across, and these nodes were newly provisioned for this particular event :) You shouldn't be noticing any long-term performance issues, it's possible that what you're seeing is as a result of a spike of users running benchmarks as they get set up onto their new VPS's.

Thank you for the opportunity, and we're happy to see you part of this community 👊

Way back when a friend introduced me to the community and the concept of web hosting at prices I at the time thought impossible I got all excited and started hosting things for family and friends only to have providers either close doors or just plain old perform terribly. I decided to give it up because I couldn't afford dedicated stuff at the time to start proper.

Fast forward to late last year/this year, I poke my head back into the LEB/LET area to see if its still a thing and sure enough its hoppin. So I start grabbing up a few deals to idle and test on.

So far in the time I've used your services I've seen performance impressive enough that I plan to give the reseller thing another shot, and with the recent news about a certain managed provider breach I've been getting some calls asking for it. Thanks for exceeding expectations, here's to round 2! 👊

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Nekki said:

Yes. And guess what? Nobody cares anymore.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Hi. Please, could you double the bandwidth?
    order #2336790846, thank you!

• @vedran said:

@Nekki said:

Yes. And guess what? Nobody cares anymore.

I guess this is the right answer.

@BlazinDimes said:

@dustinc said:

@BlazinDimes said:

Way back when a friend introduced me to the community and the concept of web hosting at prices I at the time thought impossible I got all excited and started hosting things for family and friends only to have providers either close doors or just plain old perform terribly. I decided to give it up because I couldn't afford dedicated stuff at the time to start proper.

Fast forward to late last year/this year, I poke my head back into the LEB/LET area to see if its still a thing and sure enough its hoppin. So I start grabbing up a few deals to idle and test on.

So far in the time I've used your services I've seen performance impressive enough that I plan to give the reseller thing another shot, and with the recent news about a certain managed provider breach I've been getting some calls asking for it. Thanks for exceeding expectations, here's to round 2! 👊

Hi @BlazinDimes -- glad you've found your way to this awesome community - no better place to be than LEB/LET! We're happy to hear that things have been going smoothly with your RackNerd services, if you ever experience any hiccups down the road, feel free to reach out [email protected] and I'll be sure to help.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes

@null31 said:
    Hi. Please, could you double the bandwidth?
    order #2336790846, thank you!

Hi @null31 -- good stuff! Appreciate you placing an order with us :)

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

Thanked by 1null31
  • Hi. Please, could you double the bandwidth?
    order #5335356109, thank you!

• @Ganonk said:
    @nyamenk where are you?

I'm sick

• @Nekki said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

I thought it was RackNonce?

@bbccsi said:
    Hi. Please, could you double the bandwidth?
    order #5335356109, thank you!

Hi @bbccsi -- nice order! We appreciate you ordering multiple services with us :)

We've doubled the bandwidth for the services within this order.

• @dustinc any giveaway anytime soon

We're on a roll with our giveaways! And we're always interested in giving more and more to the community.

If there's enough demand, we'll do another giveaway. Show some demand by commenting the following;

RACKNERD-GANG

• RACKNERD-GANG