Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Game Servers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Game Servers

2»

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@Prestige all set!

Thanked by 1Prestige
  • props to Andrew for providing the service!

• gsp = georges st pierre? :D just kidding.

so how much are you renting this dedi? and why give away for free? how long will you be spending for this?

@vampireJ I rented the dedi for to practice coding on, and didn't want to rely on a VPS for it. I plan to keep this dedi long term and maybe even pick up another. Being a programmer I have a little bit of disposable income, and the gaming community has been home to me for years so I thought why not give back?

True gamers are a dying breed. People who love the games and spend their time making the community a better place.

The server costs me $69 a month at the moment, but I am going to be upgrading the resources as much as the server will allow for over time.

Right now I am hosting approximately 10 servers for people of this community and I think it can handle about 10 more before I have to really upgrade anything.

TL:DR - I love gaming and the community and I know game servers can be hella expensive sometimes.

Thanked by 1Falco

I'm going to start killing off servers that aren't being used. So if you want to keep your server, I recommend you get players in them. Especially minecraft as it uses resources whether you're playing or not.

• I'd appreciate a Day of Defeat server.
    Original, if possible, although Source is fine too.

Chicago or Atlanta?

• Nothing Here - from your forum

• @agoldenberg said:
    Chicago or Atlanta?

Chicago is good, thanks :)

@nocom Took the forum down when I brought on the second server. Also nobody was using the forum.

• shrubblesshrubbles Member
    edited September 2013

I'd like to create a zeq2 lite server. Are you still open to new game servers ?

@shrubbles only games supported by Open Game Panel

• hi @agoldenberg, i would love a minecraft game server for my 12 years old cousin. no more than 3-5 slots. Vanilla is just fine. <3

• I would love to get a CS1.6 server, 22slots if possible.

Sorry All. Scrapping the Chicago Server as I no longer have a requirement for it.

Anyone on chicago, the server will be shut down on October 3rd.

• I would like (if its possible) a Minecraft server,12 slots if it is possible

(Sorry for my English)

• @windows said:
    I would like (if its possible) a Minecraft server,12 slots if it is possible

(Sorry for my English)

You literally couldn't read nor comprehend the post immediately above yours, that said he was shutting down the server three days ago?

• windowswindows Member
    edited October 2013

MrObvious Member
    October 6 FlagThanks

@windows said: I would like (if its possible) a Minecraft server,12 slots if it is possible

(Sorry for my English)

You literally couldn't read nor comprehend the post immediately above yours, that said he was shutting down the server three days ago?

The answer is No