Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking vps for 256mb ram with vswap with good uptime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking vps for 256mb ram with vswap with good uptime

i'm looking for new vps provider that can offer me as below

-256mb ram with vswap

-3-5 gig storage is enough for me

-bandwidth 400-500 gig

-price range usd10-15 /year

-semiannual plan will be nice

-vps is for hotspot system and radius server

Comments

• Your price is probably too low for what you're looking for, beware getting stuck with a fly by night provider.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2013

@sc754 said:
    Your price is probably too low for what you're looking for, beware getting stuck with a fly by night provider.

BlueVM special is for 1 $ a month paid quarterly. It is possible to get incredibly good deals but you have to hunt for them. They also do not have a lot of stock and may not last long.
    We have some special in Dallas that is close to your requirements. PM me for a deal after you register at www.prometeus.net/billing We have also 192 and 128 MB if that is enough, there are some coupons that only our customers know about so I will have to give you one since you probably are not a customer.

• If your lucky BlueVM will have some stock (afaik they are currently out at the moment).
    You can generally find a 256 going for about 12$ a year around here if you look around.

Crissic has a some 512's left in stock last I heard at 15 a year, plenty of storage space.

NodeServ we are doing a [email protected]/month right now.

ChicagoVPS also does their 12/yr servers in the sidebar advertisements as well as a few providers occasionally.

• i already have blue3 at bluevm,i'm looking for new provider
    list of my current provider

-bluevm

-ramnode

-Cloud Shards

-CrownCloud

-Dotvps

-Hosthatch

-IPXCore

-123systems

-weloveserver

-semoweb

most important for me is 256mb ram with vswap , 250 gig is got enough and my vps at bluevm just take about 10gig permonth

edited September 2013

Cool, so you will be welcome to try prometeus too. I will give you 256 MB with 256 vswap for 15 USD a year. Bonus, SSD storage. Just register and PM me (will take a few hours until I place the order for you, going to bed now).

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    If your lucky BlueVM will have some stock (afaik they are currently out at the moment).
    You can generally find a 256 going for about 12$ a year around here if you look around.

Crissic has a some 512's left in stock last I heard at 15 a year, plenty of storage space.

NodeServ we are doing a [email protected]/month right now.

ChicagoVPS also does their 12/yr servers in the sidebar advertisements as well as a few providers occasionally.

look nice offer but space to high for me ,if u can do 3 -5 gig storage with semiannual for usd 7.5 i will consider

• @Maounique said:
    Cool, so you will be welcome to try prometeus too. I will give you 256 MB with 256 vswap for 15 USD a year. Bonus, SSD storage. Just register and PM me (will take a few hours until I place the order for you, going to bed now).

can you give me test ip

Test IPv4: 194.14.179.254 or 195.88.4.7
    Test IPv6: 2a00:dcc0:eda:89::254:1
    Test Files: http://mirrors.prometeus.net/test/test10.bin & http://mirrors.prometeus.net/test/test100.bin

Above for Italy.

For Dallas (Texas, US)
    My VPS IP: 192.211.58.102

• mentarimentari Member
    edited September 2013

@Maounique said:

Pm detail spec to me that u offer can you do for semi-annual term, thanks

• @Maounique said:
    256 MB with 256 vswap for 15 USD a year

I would love to have something similar if you could extend the offer...

• We would be willing to offer this for $15 yearly. Please PM to grab this.

Locations are Dallas TX, and Buffalo NY.

@DalComp said:
    I would love to have something similar if you could extend the offer...

If you are already a customer, open a ticket and you got it :) If not, you will have to register first...

• @Maounique said:

any offers for the 384mb plan? :)

edited September 2013

We are running a promo in US with at least 20% off, while existing customers can get a month free no questions asked. If you were a customer you would know the coupons, if not, here they are:
    DALLAS1 for monthly billing cycle: 100% off one time
    DALLAS2 for quarterly billing cycle: 50% off one time
    DALLAS3 for semi-annual billing cycle: 33% off one time
    DALLAS4 for annual billing cycle: 20% off one time

https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?gid=18