Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Ramnode site down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Ramnode site down

Ramnode site returns CloudFlare error 523 ("Origin unreachable") for at least 20 minutes.

Does anyone know whether there were any news from the owner related to this?

(whom shall I tag, @nessa ?)

Comments

  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    Send an email to Support.

  • @DP said:
    Send an email to Support.

    That has been done, I am just curious whether I am not the only one affected.

  • gianggiang Member
    edited October 14

    It's working fine here.

    Is it still offline on your PC?

  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    @Master_Bo said:

    @DP said:
    Send an email to Support.

    That has been done, I am just curious whether I am not the only one affected.

    I assume you're trying https://ramnode.com and not https://www.ramnode.com?

    Because the latter works but the clientarea is down.

  • @giang said:
    It's working fine here.

    Is it still offline on your PC?

    Not just my PC. Host-Tracker shows the same problem for most of its monitoring nodes, as well as several other monitoring services.

  • Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited October 14

    @DP said:

    @Master_Bo said:

    @DP said:
    Send an email to Support.

    That has been done, I am just curious whether I am not the only one affected.

    I assume you're trying https://ramnode.com and not https://www.ramnode.com?

    Because the latter works but the clientarea is down.

    Yes, I checked without 'www.'. After re-checking I see the same: 'www.' site is visible, but client area is not.

  • Sue them

  • It is ok for me now (client area too)

  • MannDudeMannDude Member, Provider

    Try InMotion if you can't reach RamNode. They bought them out earlier this year I do believe. FWIW the site loads fine here.

  • move to buyvm

  • Thanks, guys, for tons of extremely useful pieces of advice.

    Pity that provider's resources can silently become unreachable and a couple of hours later, silently again, return to normal state. Especially funny, when one of the sites is client area (i.e., no regular type of tech. support will be available).

    I have plenty of choices to move to, it's just pity RamNode ceases to be reliable.

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 16

    @MannDude said:
    Try InMotion if you can't reach RamNode. They bought them out earlier this year I do believe. FWIW the site loads fine here.

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3210229/#Comment_3210229

    OP appears to be aware of the InMotion acquisition.

    For future ref. In addition to LET Helpdesk there’s @sunilsaxena

Sign In or Register to comment.