Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR

Comments

• @VirMach said:
    Any questions, let me know.

Is Paul Walker alive?

• how old is Son Goku?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

When will the COVID pandemic ends?

I am tired of locking myself in a very small room

I am tired of WFH the whole day

I am tired of unable to meet with people physically

I am tired of not being able to travel elsewhere

• @FAT32 said:

Just buy VPSes and test them then idle them.It's really satisfying.Except your packet😭

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FAT32 said:
    When will the COVID pandemic ends?

Monday ™️

@FAT32 said:
    I am tired of locking myself in a very small room

Try to do push-ups in a very small room.

@FAT32 said:
    I am tired of WFH the whole day

Holidays are coming.

@FAT32 said:
    I am tired of unable to meet with people physically

Leave some milk out and the angry weasel will visit you physically.

@FAT32 said:

I sell flight tickets to Jupiter, the Sun, and Black Hole.
    I can also help with visa application for traveling to Jupiter or the Sun.
    Message me via ICMP payload.

• One question: Can I transfer my migration plan from LA to another place like Chicago?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Lurkrazy said:
    One question: Can I transfer my migration plan from LA to another place like Chicago?

We're working on a system to let people pick their location so we can coordinate it and make that available.

Thanked by 1Lurkrazy
  • I would like Virmach to offer BGP and IPv6(/48) options for dedicated servers, is there a plan for this?

• @mcgree said:
    I would like Virmach to offer BGP and IPv6(/48) options for dedicated servers, is there a plan for this?

If you are gonna ask for crazy stuff ask for Debian 10 and 11 too...

• @VirMach How's the Dutch location coming along?

• very nice <3

• Any update on the LA storage server? This week is my 9-month anniversary of paying for the service... but no love yet... is it still coming?

• Good morning, how can I buy the 9.20USD service? or is it only possible in special times? will the promotion return?

@user_2million said:
    Any update on the LA storage server? This week is my 9-month anniversary of paying for the service... but no love yet... is it still coming?

Yes, sorry, it just keeps getting pushed back. Not intentionally. It's fully built and every time I remember it's just sitting there I feel pretty bad about it (the LA storage server...) A lot of back and forth with Seattle and Phoenix, still trying to work on IPv4 and Japan, as well as everything else simultaneously and just unfortunately falling behind. It's definitely something that I could try to move to the top of the queue and it wouldn't be too difficult to get going in the current state. Everything's ready for it.

I'd tell you something more specific, but it's difficult to time anything right at the moment, I will say though it's our top priority to give everything that's due before Black Friday or we will not have a Black Friday sale this year. It's looking good so far.

We have almost everything ready hardware-wise to push through the end of the year, we're just trying another approach to push it all through very rapidly instead of trickling it in slowly. Just adding the finishing touches right now and hopefully it'll all be sent out before the deadline.

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @VirMach How's the Dutch location coming along?

Difficulty with customs and business travel visa, and we're also behind on IPv4 address acquisitions here, to the point where right now Japan's looking like it might happen first. The servers are ready to go and just waiting. We might just go for it and hope it doesn't get stuck.

I'll admit, we're doing pretty bad with some of the logistics but once we have it down it should be good for all future servers we add there.

@mcgree said:
    I would like Virmach to offer BGP and IPv6(/48) options for dedicated servers, is there a plan for this?

Not right now for the BGP. It'd be difficult to do with the current setup for some of the datacenters. As for the IPv6, that's looking like how it'll be right now, no guarantee.

• @VirMach said: We might just go for it and hope it doesn't get stuck.

Nothing ventured..

• @user_2million said:
    Any update on the LA storage server? This week is my 9-month anniversary of paying for the service... but no love yet... is it still coming?

Sign you need a life: referring to 9 month anniversaries.

• @TimboJones said:

@user_2million said:

Sign you need a life: referring to 9 month anniversaries.

So... Just the two of us then! Let's make a life together!

• You need Shakira in your life

• Looking forward to Black Friday

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 490569

These are being delivered now in Phoenix and soon Seattle, and then finally Los Angeles with the original specifications. Once Los Angeles is up, we'll do the free beta portion as well and then open up migrations for those who took the survey a while back. Sorry it took this long.

• Patient(ly) awaiting NL. ;)

• @VirMach cant seem to find the storage server listed on the purchase page!

• Free beta order
    Order ID: Invoice #1337883

• ADDITIONAL RAM
    Order ID: [5167088306]

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Patient(ly) awaiting NL. ;)

Hello (future) neighbor, doesn't look like we'll be getting it anytime soon though since US seems to be the priority.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint