Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

leveloneservers - review 2021 - 4 month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

leveloneservers - review 2021 - 4 month

malitoownedmalitoowned Member
edited October 2021 in Reviews

good afternoon

I come to give a little review about leveloneservers.com

I hired my first server 4 months ago, taking advantage of a promotion here in the forum.

The attention from the leveoneservers team is first class, they are always attentive to any request or any help regarding the choice of hardware / software.

I currently have 4 servers, 3 dual xeon E5-26XX with 128gb ram 1tb ssd.

I have running at least 70 vm windows without any problem.

the network is excellent for my clients in south america.

I have had a couple of issues, but the support team has been there to support at all times and it has been resolved satisfactorily.

I recently had some ddos problems, the support from the networking team was excellent and they were able to filter the attack and my server was always online.

I hope they keep improving and thank you very much for the service.

100% Hardware
100% support
100% customer service

Thanks @Ian_Dot_Tech #amit177 and @LevelOneServers support team!

Thanked by 1tester4

Comments

• @malitoowned said:
    the network is pretty good little breastfeeding for my clients from South America.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Typo of the day goes to

• ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider

Amit is my bitch! Ian is a great guy, not only cares for his customers but goes above and beyond to help where need be. And of course his company is great as well ;)

Thanked by 1malitoowned
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

+1 from another extremely happy L1S customer! Thanks to Ian and Amit! 🍰

Thanked by 1malitoowned
  • I've been 1 year with them.

I wish I have more money for more servers in Dallas with LOS :D

Thanked by 1malitoowned
  • I've their kvm 3gb vm, doing quite good since day one. Indeed their network is good. but sad the kvms are out of stock now, can't buy another.

Thanked by 1malitoowned
  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@malitoowned said:
    good afternoon

I come to give a little review about leveloneservers.com

I hired my first server 4 months ago, taking advantage of a promotion here in the forum.

The attention from the leveoneservers team is first class, they are always attentive to any request or any help regarding the choice of hardware / software.

I currently have 4 servers, 3 dual xeon E5-26XX with 128gb ram 1tb ssd.

I have running at least 70 vm windows without any problem.

the network is excellent for my clients in south america.

I have had a couple of issues, but the support team has been there to support at all times and it has been resolved satisfactorily.

I recently had some ddos problems, the support from the networking team was excellent and they were able to filter the attack and my server was always online.

I hope they keep improving and thank you very much for the service.

100% Hardware
    100% support
    100% customer service

Thanks @Ian_Dot_Tech #amit177 and @LevelOneServers support team!

Thank you for the detailed review, we appreciate it!

@markd said:
    Amit is my bitch! Ian is a great guy, not only cares for his customers but goes above and beyond to help where need be. And of course his company is great as well ;)

Thanks for the review Mark, it has been a pleasure to work with you all these years.

@Not_Oles said:
    +1 from another extremely happy L1S customer! Thanks to Ian and Amit! 🍰

Glad to see another happy LevelOneSevers client! Amit is for sure an amazing part of our team.

@imok said:
    I've been 1 year with them.

I wish I have more money for more servers in Dallas with LOS :D

Look forward to seeing you continue to grow with us. Thank you for the review!

@JasonM said:
    I've their kvm 3gb vm, doing quite good since day one. Indeed their network is good. but sad the kvms are out of stock now, can't buy another.

Glad you are enjoying our KVM line, I will chat with our team to possibly add another node.