Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miami, Florida is NOW LIVE! RackNerd's LATEST EXPANSION + AWESOME DEALS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Miami, Florida is NOW LIVE! RackNerd's LATEST EXPANSION + AWESOME DEALS

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
edited September 2021 in Shared Hosting Offers

RackNerd is pleased to announce that we have expanded our shared and reseller hosting product line to Miami, Florida! Miami was one of our strong candidates on our recent poll, and we’re proud to be expanding here, as the community has expressed interest in this location. We are located within the Digital Realty Miami facility – structurally designed to withstand Category 5 Hurricanes!

We understand the demand within the shared and reseller hosting landscape, by end-users and reseller's choice, is still today leaning towards cPanel & WHM. It is a control panel that end-users (both tech savvy and non tech savvy) are most familiar with, enabling our resellers to be successful in conversions, and allowing them to scale their business as a result.

FREE CLIENTEXEC LICENSE: We are now offering FREE Clientexec licenses to our customers! The only requirement is that there is a limit of one per active client account, so if you are not yet a customer of ours, ordering any of the below packages would qualify you for a FREE Clientexec license for use within our network ($143.40/Year value for FREE). See our LowEndTalk thread for more information on how to claim your FREE Clientexec license.

During the order checkout process on any of the below promo’s, you will see the ability to choose the location you wish for your account to be deployed in, including our newest location Miami. Also, Asia (Singapore) is available for an additional $8/yr on any of the below promo's!

See below our NEW Shared Hosting Specials (Available in MULTIPLE locations):

50 GB cPanel Shared Hosting Special
50 GB SSD Disk Space
2TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host 4 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server w/ LSCache
Free Offsite Daily Backups Included (JetBackup)
KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
FREE Clientexec License (one per active customer)
cPanel Control Panel
Available in: Multiple locations
JUST $9.98/Year! (Singapore + $8/Year)
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=549

85 GB cPanel Shared Hosting Special
85 GB SSD Disk Space
5TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host 7 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
cPanel Control Panel
JUST $15.79/Year! (Singapore + $8/Year)
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=550

150 GB cPanel Shared Hosting Special
150 GB SSD Disk Space
10TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host Unlimited Domains
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
cPanel Control Panel
JUST $29.88/Year! (Singapore + $8/Year)
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=551

See below our NEW Reseller Hosting Specials (Available in MULTIPLE locations):

40 GB Reseller Hosting - cPanel/WHM
40 GB SSD Disk Space
2 TB Monthly Transfer
10 cPanel Accounts
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
Free Daily Backups Included (JetBackup)
cPanel & WHM Control Panel
JUST $27.99/YEAR (Singapore + $8/Year)
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=552

80 GB Reseller Hosting - cPanel/WHM
80 GB SSD Disk Space
3 TB Monthly Transfer
20 cPanel Accounts
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
Free Daily Backups Included (JetBackup)
cPanel & WHM Control Panel
JUST $39/YEAR (Singapore + $8/Year)
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=568

Test IPs:

Los Angeles DC-02: 204.13.154.3
Miami: 192.155.106.1 (NEW)
Frankfurt, Germany: 85.195.64.252 (NEW)
Strasbourg, France: 134.119.212.49 (NEW)
Singapore: 103.244.112.1 (NEW)

For those curious (generous limits):
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account):
CPU - 100%
I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
IOPS Limit - 15,000
Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
NPROC Limit - 220
INODE Limit - No limit

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Comments

• Awesome! Congratulations again on the expansion!

• Congratulations!! Still waiting for your vps expansion

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Xrmaddness said:
    Awesome! Congratulations again on the expansion!

Thank You @Xrmaddness -- we appreciate the support! We're especially proud to be in Miami, a lot of our customers have expressed interest in shared/reseller services on the East Coast, in addition to the great connectivity we're able to provide (targeting South America).

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@kheng86 said:
    Congratulations!! Still waiting for your vps expansion

Thank You @kheng86 for the support! We have a lot more expansions to be announced; we're very excited.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@dustinc any vps options in miami?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2021

The
    jugger RACKnaut

continues to roll. Best wishes @dustinc and team

Thanked by 2dustinc level6
  • Any much bigger reseller plans in Miami?

Thanked by 1Franzkafka

@risharde said:
    @dustinc any vps options in miami?

Hi @risharde -- great question!
    At this time we do not provide KVM VPS in Miami, our goal is to :) Right now, we're working hard to replenish inventory in all of our locations. As of today, we were completely sold out on our Intel product line entirely, and this evening replenished our Los Angeles location. So our focus is now towards replenishing inventory, and expansion efforts will continue right after that :)

Thanked by 2risharde axman

@vyas11 said:
    The
    jugger RACKnaut

continues to roll. Best wishes @dustinc and team

Hi @vyas11 -- appreciate the support!

The amount of success we've been able to accomplish with our valued customers and team is quite impressive, we couldn't be more thankful. We sincerely appreciate each and every one of you.

Thanked by 1vyas11

@Waldo19 said:
    Any much bigger reseller plans in Miami?

Hi @Waldo19 -- we can get creative :)

Please get in touch with me [email protected] and I can personally help with a solution that best fits your needs.

• congrats !

• Congratulations on more rapid expansion!

• Glad to see you're growing, but honestly, even more shared hosting?

It might be just me, but is location really that important when it comes to webhosting? I mean, a few ms extra delay loading a website is hardly noticeable. Working in a VPS on the other hand, every millisecond counts.
    Please expand your VPS offerings to other locations instead of just the webhosting.

Thanked by 1adly

@cold said:
    congrats !

Hi @cold -- Thank You for the support 👊

@dahartigan said:
    Congratulations on more rapid expansion!

@dahartigan -- appreciate the support!

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@rcy026 said:
    Glad to see you're growing, but honestly, even more shared hosting?

It might be just me, but is location really that important when it comes to webhosting? I mean, a few ms extra delay loading a website is hardly noticeable. Working in a VPS on the other hand, every millisecond counts.
    Please expand your VPS offerings to other locations instead of just the webhosting.

Hi @rcy026 - appreciate you commenting and recognizing our growth :) We've expanded our VPS product line quite rapidly and grew our Intel product line into numerous locations, such as Los Angeles, San Jose, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, and Amsterdam.

We've since introduced our AMD Ryzen VPS product line, and expanded it to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Seatle, Dallas, San Jose, and Atlanta. We're also working on introducing both VPS product lines to additional locations in the near future.

Along the way, we've expanded to multiple regions to help deploy our bare metal services, and cater to our client base. For a while, we had only offered shared & reseller hosting services in Los Angeles, but with demand (we've taken a poll here on LET as well) we expanded this product line to Frankfurt, Strasbourg, Singapore, and now - Miami.

This is a great thing because it enables further success for our resellers, and with the performance and pricing we're able to provide, the value is too great to pass - especially with cPanel and all the added features we offer, it's an unbeatable value. Our latest expansion in Miami enables resellers to cater to the South America market as an example. Each region has its value.

You can see a list of our steady growth and accomplishments here: https://blog.racknerd.com/a-racknerd-review-what-weve-accomplished/ - it hasn't been updated as of late, but lots of good things. We're committed to expanding our KVM VPS product line beyond its many current locations, so keep an eye out.

• @dustinc said:

@rcy026 said:

Hi @rcy026 - appreciate you commenting and recognizing our growth :) We've expanded our VPS product line quite rapidly and grew our Intel product line into numerous locations, such as Los Angeles, San Jose, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, and Amsterdam.

If I go to your website and try to order a KVM VPS, I can chose Los Angeles or New York. That's it.

We've since introduced our AMD Ryzen VPS product line, and expanded it to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Seatle, Dallas, San Jose, and Atlanta. We're also working on introducing both VPS product lines to additional locations in the near future.

As I said, good work and I love seeing you grow, but as a European all of those locations can be summarized as one for me: the US.
    LA or NY makes no difference at all for me, the problem is getting across the Atlantic. If it was webhosting, no problem, a few ms extra doesn't really matter, but for a VPS the transatlantic delay is a dealbreaker.

You can see a list of our steady growth and accomplishments here: https://blog.racknerd.com/a-racknerd-review-what-weve-accomplished/ - it hasn't been updated as of late, but lots of good things. We're committed to expanding our KVM VPS product line beyond its many current locations, so keep an eye out.

I do. I check your website regularly just waiting for a VPS offer this side of the pond. :smile:
    I have several VPS's with you already that I am very satisfied with, but I have no need for more VPS's in the US. It would however be nice to be able to use the same provider for both European and US VPS's, so please get on the phone with the dutch people and get Amsterdam up and running soon. :smile:

@rcy026 said:

@dustinc said:

@rcy026 said:

If I go to your website and try to order a KVM VPS, I can chose Los Angeles or New York. That's it.

As I said, good work and I love seeing you grow, but as a European all of those locations can be summarized as one for me: the US.
    LA or NY makes no difference at all for me, the problem is getting across the Atlantic. If it was webhosting, no problem, a few ms extra doesn't really matter, but for a VPS the transatlantic delay is a dealbreaker.

I do. I check your website regularly just waiting for a VPS offer this side of the pond. :smile:
    I have several VPS's with you already that I am very satisfied with, but I have no need for more VPS's in the US. It would however be nice to be able to use the same provider for both European and US VPS's, so please get on the phone with the dutch people and get Amsterdam up and running soon. :smile:

Hi @rcy026 -- just as of yesterday we were entirely sold out on our Intel KVM product line, most recently we replenished inventory in the locations you mentioned, thus not each and every location will reflect available. Our inventory will always fluctuate and the best way to know what is in stock is by checking our order forms. We are working hard to keep up with the demand.

We will be expanding replenishing our Intel inventory in Amsterdam, and launching our Ryzen product line there too, due time :) I know we have to do this sooner than later.

Thank You for supporting us.

• @dustinc said:
    Hi @rcy026 -- just as of yesterday we were entirely sold out on our Intel KVM product line

Holy crap! That's quite an achievement! :)

• Hi dustin, any plan to sell directadmin shared / reseller hosting?

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:
    Hi @rcy026 -- just as of yesterday we were entirely sold out on our Intel KVM product line

Holy crap! That's quite an achievement! :)

It is, especially since we're replenishing inventory in bulk. We're proud of our growth and will continue to work towards replenishing inventory.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@permatahost said:
    Hi dustin, any plan to sell directadmin shared / reseller hosting?

Hi @permatahost -- at this time, we just don't see enough demand for it. We find that businesses, individuals, and even the most advanced sysadmins are comfortable with cPanel - so we've focused on delivering this product line at competitive pricing.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2021

@dustinc said: Holy crap! That's quite an achievement! :) It is, especially since we're replenishing inventory in bulk. We're proud of our growth and will continue to work towards replenishing inventory.

Racknerd has become so popular that soon we'll need a "Stock available notification" site, which auto-emails us when particular plan & location becomes available, or send desktop push notification, so patrons can grab it instantly the moment the stock is replenished :) <3

@JasonM said:

@dustinc said: Holy crap! That's quite an achievement! :) It is, especially since we're replenishing inventory in bulk. We're proud of our growth and will continue to work towards replenishing inventory.

Racknerd has become so popular that soon we'll need a "Stock available notification" site, which auto-emails us when particular plan & location becomes available, or send desktop push notification, so patrons can grab it instantly the moment the stock is replenished :) <3

That'd be cool :)

@dahartigan has a cool script. It isn't exactly what you mentioned but he essentially keeps a close eye on our inventory/sales B)

On a side note, this month we've broken all-time sales records, even beating black friday. We've had tremendous amounts of success, I couldn't be more thankful for our valuable customers, and our team. Sincerely appreciate the community, our valued customers and our team.

• @JasonM said:

Not kidding, I get a lot of people F5ing my racknerd product list for new deals.. I get notifications, but I haven't built that into the site (yet)..

@dahartigan said:

@JasonM said:

Not kidding, I get a lot of people F5ing my racknerd product list for new deals.. I get notifications, but I haven't built that into the site (yet)..

Nice 🏌️‍♂️ We've had tons of demand, and it'll stay strong. Let's goooo!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • zhizhi Member

Is there any flash on Black Friday?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Miami is a great market expansion. Congratulations @dustinc

• @dustinc said:

@permatahost said:

Hi @permatahost -- at this time, we just don't see enough demand for it. We find that businesses, individuals, and even the most advanced sysadmins are comfortable with cPanel - so we've focused on delivering this product line at competitive pricing.

Yes but i doubt you could afford this price for long time. 2022 cpanel partnet bulk license is $0.2/mo. It will cost $4/mo or $48/year for 20 cpanel account. You sell reseller hosting for 20 cpanel account for $39/mo.

• @permatahost said:

@dustinc said:

@permatahost said:

Yes but i doubt you could afford this price for long time. 2022 cpanel partnet bulk license is $0.2/mo. It will cost $4/mo or $48/year for 20 cpanel account. You sell reseller hosting for 20 cpanel account for $39/mo.

Interesting thought! I wonder what @dustinc have to say about this!