Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Zealand VPS with direct link to USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Zealand VPS with direct link to USA

Hello,

I'm after a VPS in New Zealand that has a direct link to the US rather than routing through Sydney which most providers seem to do. I'm particularly interested in the routes to Azure, Iowa (US). This is a test IP in the Azure Iowa data centre that I've been using for testing: 40.122.128.14

Thanks for any assistance!

Comments

• Try rimuhosting

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

It’s going to be a pretty hard find since Microsoft (azure AS8075) is peering with a ton of providers at AKLIX and APE which means that ultimately MS decide how to send the traffic across the ditch, which they do so via Syd.

That being said, we offer AKL based servers if it takes your interest and you can play with our looking glass before you buy https://lg-nz.zappiehost.com/

• Thanks, I had a chat to them. They were very helpful but unfortunately the route I'm interested in goes via Sydney on their Auckland VPS system.

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

@networker1 you could try www.dreamithost.com.au they have VPS NVME in Auckland they use ransomIT transit so not sure if it would still route but im sure they could test it for you