Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi KS-1 servers in France are now available, prob for just a few minutes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi KS-1 servers in France are now available, prob for just a few minutes

scookescooke Member
edited September 2021 in General

So I signed up for one of those notification services to inform me when the KS-1 servers are available, and 4 minutes ago it notified me (for France only)! If you've been waiting for ages like I've been, pop on over. https://www.kimsufi.com/en/servers.xml

Comments

• It's gone

Thanked by 1drunkendog
  • Using it only for data backup can seem like a luxury

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited September 2021

KS-1 and Kidéchire-HDD are no-brainer for storage.

• Gone now :(

• I hesitated to even post it as I've missed it myself within minutes, but when I checked after 4 min and it was still showing on their page I thought why not. My server prep and set up is still inprogress.

• Many years but folks still hunting for these cheap Kimsufi deals. Even with setup fees.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2021

@jenkki said:
    Many years but folks still hunting for these cheap Kimsufi deals. Even with setup fees.

There is a high chance you getting a 2TB drive.
    Its even cheaper to order via US than go via EU, so you come down to 2.49$ per TB.

That's dam fucking cheap.

Buying via International US, saves me about 10€ per year, so basically the setup fee becomes free.

• @Neoon said: That's dam fucking cheap.

You have much more chances get a Jackpot in lottery within same time and buy a whole datacenter.. :smiley:

@jenkki said:

@Neoon said: That's dam fucking cheap.

You have much more chances get a Jackpot in lottery within same time and buy a whole datacenter.. :smiley:

• Just suggest you a new affordable business model for average people :wink:

• @Neoon said:

@jenkki said:
    Many years but folks still hunting for these cheap Kimsufi deals. Even with setup fees.

Its even cheaper to order via US than go via EU, so you come down to 2.49$ per TB.

Buying via International US, saves me about 10€ per year, so basically the setup fee becomes free.

2TB if my drive get involucrated or just randomly you get 5$ server with 2TB installed?

@msallak1 said:

@Neoon said:

@jenkki said:

2TB if my drive get involucrated or just randomly you get 5$ server with 2TB installed?

I would like to speak about that, but ethically, its questionable.
    Yea there is a chance you can get a 2TB out of the box sure..

Thanked by 2Shot2 chedenaz
  • If anyone has one and don't need it i'll buy it from you.

• @henix said: If anyone has one and don't need it i'll buy it from you.

Don't look for easy ways. That will be deal of the century.