Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is nexusbytes vps good in Singapore region ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is nexusbytes vps good in Singapore region ?

kathirkathir Member
edited September 2021 in Requests

Hi,
I am planning to buy a vps from nexusbytes can any existing clients share your experience with them.which would be useful for me.

Since all my clients are from India, I am planning to get a hosting in Singapore and nexusbytes fits my budget.

Comments

• +1 for nexusbytes

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Nexus bytes number 1

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • nexusbytes is good everywhere even on mars. but best to check their looking glass in case of network.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanks for the advice guys.
    I might go with nexusbytes but What's the best way to contact them? I tried sending them a ppre sales mail and it's been approx 1 day but still didn't receive any reply from them?

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @kathir said:
    Thanks for the advice guys.
    I might go with nexusbytes but What's the best way to contact them? I tried sending them a ppre sales mail and it's been approx 1 day but still didn't receive any reply from them?

Summoning @seriesn

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @kathir said:
    Thanks for the advice guys.

Hey hey. Been packed with some stuff personally. Roy has been out of office as well. Sales tickets will be responded by tomorrow noon :)

Thanked by 1kathir
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@kathir

Let me put it like this: I've benchmarked a lot of VPS of diverse providers and while I know a few other good ones after all the benchmarking and personal experience as a customer NexusBytes / @seriesn is my clear favourite. I actually did test their Singapore VPS and was quite happy with what I saw.

You can't go wrong with them. They've always been at the top or very near the top.

Thanked by 3kathir seriesn Arkas
  • nexusbytes is solid

Thanked by 2kathir seriesn
  • here's what I can say about NexusByte. They don't lock you in and it genuinely feels like they want you to be happy with their service.

Just make sure to communicate with them, and I'm 100% positive that they'll even assist you in deciding what's best for you and give you time to test it.

PS to others reading this. Please don't use their goodwill against them.

• I'm with them since last year and they are a top provider here.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • I currently have a vps with hetzner, no issues at all but I want a server in Singapore. Based on you guys recommendation I believe nexusbytes will be a best fit for me.

Waiting for their 5th tear birthday discount to buy their service.

• Have been with @seriesn for a good 2+ years and the services have been rather stable. Now, if only he'd introduce some 10G goodness :wink:

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

In my personal experience with them, Nexybytes is the most charming VPS providers I've ever used. And I mean the charming part, everything from the sales and support questions to their service and network has been very good.

+1 for Nexus, Next Level service and support man!

• No, it's not good at all.

It's fucking amazing. I'll personally upgrade to annually asap and lock myself an awesome deal

Thanked by 3kathir seriesn Arkas
  • @seriesn let's give offer some sg location reseller hosting (yearly)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2021

@Lex said:
    No, it's not good at all.

It's fucking amazing. I'll personally upgrade to annually asap and lock myself an awesome deal

Hol'up!! Something is coming for upgrades ;)

Thanks FAM for all your love and support <3. I have personally been a bit occupied with life lately. But, with that said, special is coming <3.

I love you guys. <3

• @seriesn where should I check for latest promos ?

• @kathir said:
    Hi,
    I am planning to buy a vps from nexusbytes can any existing clients share your experience with them.which would be useful for me.

Since all my clients are from India, I am planning to get a hosting in Singapore and nexusbytes fits my budget.

Not got anything in Singapore but have London, Germany and somewhere in the US and a small reseller package with them.... all amazing you won't be disappointed

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I bought a year paid upfront VPS with NexusBytes and I am extremely satisfied. Jay is amazing to deal with!