Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 447
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Haven't had time to put together a photo album but servers did get shipped out yesterday and more tomorrow for other locations. Here's a little intermission GIF.

VirMach, now in RGB.

• RGB NVMe, now we know why it overheats /s

Congratz on shipping!

Thanked by 1Lurkrazy
  • @imok said:
    I'd like some pepinillos con lechuga with some lemon and salt though

What's that?

• Without the carrot

• Todays's Aguachile
    Green salsa of serrano peppers, lime, black pepper and salt over raw shrimp with pepino, and purple onions and a sprinkling of salsa Huichol.
    Served with tostadas or saltine crackers

• I don't like shrimps. But I can eat the pepinos.

• @imok why raw shrimp? I've accidentally had raw shrimp before; not a fan! (But I do like raw tuna, salmon, and squid.)

• I think the question goes for @FrankZ.

I don't like shrimp.

I like tuna though.

• I can't let my cats see this, they will run away to Peru!

• Finally my first shot of the vaccine.

• @imok said:
    Finally my first shot of the vaccine.

Congratulations! Let us know if you get root on the secret Bill Gates microchips! :D

Thanked by 1imok
  • Are we getting prizes today?

• Oh it's Sunday.

• I hope Monday does not arrive in 3 days

• @imok said:
    Are we getting prizes today?

Did you look through your account? And referral stuff? I'm surprised you didn't get anything yet!

• I see my SSD4G has 8GB RAM. According to the package name should be 4GB right?

Maybe it is :)

Thanked by 1randomq
  • Some people already received their prize a lot time ago, perhaps without realizing it and it looks like I did mark it down on their account, for now, for the ones that came up. I don't remember what those prizes were, but they were a lot more creative probably.

>

So, what's this eventually? It makes me curious.

• Finally bought my new ryzen. My i5 2500 will be able to retire in a couple days after 10 years of service.

• Hopefully this thread continues in another forum. Every day that passes, I like LET less and less.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@imok said:
    I see my SSD4G has 8GB RAM. According to the package name should be 4GB right?

I remember your name on the list of people that have already received their prize, so it sounds like you got a doubly resource one then.

Update on everything else: Seattle and Phoenix still in transit. I haven't had time to do Los Angeles or send out others, we had a lot of issues recently, mostly related to our migration scripts but that seems to be done now so I should start having some more time to proceed.

• @VirMach said:

@imok said:
    I see my SSD4G has 8GB RAM. According to the package name should be 4GB right?

I remember your name on the list of people that have already received their prize, so it sounds like you got a doubly resource one then.

Thank you sir Virmach!

• People is talking about us today.
    Or yesterday.
    I don't know.

We are being exposed!

• WTF WE ARE AT THE FRONTPAGE NOW!

This is the end.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I-it’s... on the... front page...?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • imokimok Member
    edited September 2021

Another meme most people won't understand here :D

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Time for Buffalooooo

• imokimok Member
    edited September 2021

@FAT32 get the walking buffalo in the footer (people will throw stones at you though)

• $8.88 deal pls

• A sale in this thread would be pretty awesome.