Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN services that support IPv6?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN services that support IPv6?

Does anyone know a VPN service that supports IPv6?

The internet connection in my area is supper slow without VPN, I tried KeepSolid and FastestVPN, but can't access IPv6 VPSes.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited September 2021

@comXyz said:
    Does anyone know a VPN service that supports IPv6?

The internet connection in my area is supper slow without VPN, I tried KeepSolid and FastestVPN, but can't access IPv6 VPSes.

Thanks.

$4 / yr for a NAT VPS

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Isn’t it more interesting to buy a VM on a network you have decent connectivity towards and run a VPN server yourself?

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • Yea, it's interesting to get a VM and run a VPN server myself, but probably later

• How about cloudflare warp?

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • @Warkos said:
    How about cloudflare warp?

Warp doesn't work for me, both on Windows machine and Android phone

• @comXyz said:

@Warkos said:
    How about cloudflare warp?

Warp doesn't work for me, both on Windows machine and Android phone

That's weird, it works nice for me

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We do use own VPN - speed much better via own VM/dedicated server than shared service.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • If it's just for browsing, use ssh -ND 1080 user@vps and use a proxy switcher extension on your browser to use the SOCKS proxy exposed at port 1080 that routes your traffic through the server.

Thanked by 2comXyz Kassem
  • @stevewatson301 said: If it's just for browsing, use ssh -ND 1080 user@vps and use a proxy switcher extension on your browser to use the SOCKS proxy exposed at port 1080 that routes your traffic through the server.

Should also work in Putty (Connection->Proxy).

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

And in case a HTTP instead of SOCKS proxy is required, polipo and tinyproxy are very lightweight and run pretty well also on a 128MB NAT VPS.
    Configure it to listen on loopback interface and use a SSH tunnel to connect securely to the TCP socket.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited September 2021

Cloudflare Warp (free)
    hide.me (10GB free, paid plans available)
    Mullvad (5euro/mo)

All of them have IPv6 and I used them before.

Thanked by 1comXyz