Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosthatch Response time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosthatch Response time

bdspicebdspice Member
edited September 2021 in General

Is it ok with hosthatch to not response for 5-5days or more? I am using there service for years but rarely open tickets. Last time i need to increase bandwidth so i open a ticket. Abdullah responded but when i need to increase bandwidth, someone else responded with different condition. Which i consider ok. But then when i need final confirmation from them, they dont reply me for 5-6days yet. Here my invoice become overdue but they are not replying. Is it normal for hosthatch to not responding for weeks or this is just me?

Comments

• They are very busy for these LET stories.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • 5 days is too much. You deserve a free month credit.

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @creep said:
    5 days is too much. You deserve a free month credit.

Already 6days. I just need solution. Otherwise i am intended to quite since its my 3rd backup storage. I am safe with my 1st, 2nd backup server from kimsufi, contabo.

• @bdspice said:

@creep said:

Already 6days. I just need solution. Otherwise i am intended to quite since its my 3rd backup storage. I am safe with my 1st, 2nd backup server from kimsufi, contabo.

This forum is not their official support. Please open a ticket.

If you do not like their service, stop paying for it. You may always open a thread asking for an offer according to your needs, from a different provider of LET. But please don't use this forum for any official support, because all providers have their own ticketing system for their own support.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@bdspice said:
    Is it ok with hosthatch to not response for 5-5days or more? I am using there service for years but rarely open tickets. Last time i need to increase bandwidth so i open a ticket. Abdullah responded but when i need to increase bandwidth, someone else responded with different condition. Which i consider ok. But then when i need final confirmation from them, they dont reply me for 5-6days yet. Here my invoice become overdue but they are not replying. Is it normal for hosthatch to not responding for weeks or this is just me?

Can you please share a clearer picture of your ticket? I can’t see anything in your screenshot.

• lol, hats off to abdullah and his crew for having to handle these types of customer day in, day out

Thanked by 3dosai webcraft hannes
  • @hosthatch said: Can you please share a clearer picture of your ticket? I can’t see anything in your screenshot.

right click and open in a new window. its actually super hi-res.

https://postimg.cc/QVph2CQQ

• Low service price automatically void you from support. Just continue on, tough life.

• I had tried out HostHatch, good service but yeah support lacking a bit.. response times are a little long

Thanked by 2default bdspice
  • @hosthatch said:

@bdspice said:

Can you please share a clearer picture of your ticket? I can’t see anything in your screenshot.

https://postimg.cc/QVph2CQQ

• @bdl said:
    lol, hats off to abdullah and his crew for having to handle these types of customer day in, day out

What do you mean by this type? A customer is a customer. Oiling providers is your type, not everyone's

Thanked by 2kkrajk coreflux
  • @default said:

@bdspice said:

@creep said:

This forum is not their official support. Please open a ticket.

If you do not like their service, stop paying for it. You may always open a thread asking for an offer according to your needs, from a different provider of LET. But please don't use this forum for any official support, because all providers have their own ticketing system for their own support.

This is not a post about asking help from their officials. This is just about there responding time people here faced.

• @bdspice can you post screenshot of the entire conversation from the beginning to latest?

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • oooh spicy.

Thanked by 3bdl bdspice bulbasaur
  • Give the man a month free credit, and close this thread.

• @bdspice said:

@bdl said:
    lol, hats off to abdullah and his crew for having to handle these types of customer day in, day out

What do you mean by this type? A customer is a customer. Oiling providers is your type, not everyone's

I like oiling providers before a tan, that's about it

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @creep said:
    Give the man a month free credit, and close this thread.

I dont need free credit. I want others to know its happened. And i want to know if others also face same with hosthatch.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @bdspice said:

@creep said:

I dont need free credit. I want others to know its happened. And i want to know if others also face same with hosthatch.

Doesn't seem you are new here... How do you select a provider? Whats your research criteria? Just money? If yes, then, its on you. If you had cared to read past threads, support on these low priced products has been historically slow, albeit much improved recently.

So, stop bashing a provider unless you have done your homework and pay top dollar for fast support.

Thanked by 2hosthatch webcraft

@bdspice said:

@creep said:

I'm sorry but let's be completely open about what happened here. I am always ready to apologize if we screwed up, but this wasn't one of those cases.

• You opened a ticket asking for a price for 4 TB additional bandwidth and you were given a highly discounted price, which was $20 per year.

• You then opened another ticket. The problem was that, in this ticket, you said "want to add additional 2TB bandwidth with this server. add extra 10$ to this bill as you said last time".

I was wondering what I was missing when I looked at the screen cap you posted here.

There is a certain amount of bending over backward we are willing to do on these plans. In the future, please instead try to write "I asked for 4 TB and was quoted the special price of $20. Can you perhaps do half the price for half of the bandwidth?"

If you ask for the price of 100 TB bandwidth, it might be even cheaper - but then trying to get the same per TB price for 1 TB and saying "you said" in a completely new ticket would likely not be very polite.

Thanks.

@plumberg said: support on these low priced products has been historically slow, albeit much improved recently.

Indeed, but it's always sad to see when those improvements are overshadowed by such complaints, and then it feeds into the (false) impression that all customers will get a 5 day response time on these plans.

• @hosthatch said:

@plumberg said: support on these low priced products has been historically slow, albeit much improved recently.

Indeed, but it's always sad to see when those improvements are overshadowed by such complaints, and then it feeds into the (false) impression that all customers will get a 5 day response time on these plans.

Absolutely. This creation of new threads just cause a customer has PMS has to change...
    Great work overall @hosthatch. Have always received priority support when needed from you!

• longhuynhlonghuynh Member
    edited September 2021

@hosthatch can you check me ticket #557003 ?

• @longhuynh said:

Thank you, we'll double your waiting time.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited September 2021

@longhuynh said:

• longhuynhlonghuynh Member
    edited September 2021

@chocolateshirt said: Thank you, we'll double your waiting time.

yes , problem solved

Thanked by 1dosai
  • ooh spicy.

• @bdspice said:

@bdl said:

A PMSing customer is a very special kind of customer.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @stevewatson301 said:

@bdspice said:

@bdl said:

A PMSing customer is a very special kind of customer.

Wait till you see a PMSing provider.

Thanked by 2bdl coreflux
  • @hosthatch said:

I think i messed up here. I just created the post to know that is it normal to face something like this or i am rare. Because i rarely used ticketing service in my whole life even i have hundred dollars services from someone else. I am not here to bash you or someone else provider. In other hand @Abdullah is one of my fav provider here. I dont intended to get help from provider by opening threat here or disrespect a decent provider. Topic closed

• @bdspice said:

@creep said:

Similar situation. HH did not respond me for a week.