Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CONN8CT | 1GB | 60GB HDD | 2TB BANDWIDTH @ $7.00 P/M!! | MASSIVE L.E.T SPECIAL!! - FULLY MANAGED |
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CONN8CT | 1GB | 60GB HDD | 2TB BANDWIDTH @ $7.00 P/M!! | MASSIVE L.E.T SPECIAL!! - FULLY MANAGED |

If you need a Powerful & more custom Hosting Environment than a traditional Shared/Reseller hosting, then our Fully Managed Virtual Servers are for you. We handle the server management so you can focus on your websites, not server side tasks.

All of our Servers’ come with -
Elegance, Performance, Full Features. No Compromise

Conn8ct's virtual private server is a combination of enterprise hardware, rock solid network, and a support team that goes the extra mile for you. Our platform is purely built on High End Enterprise hardware to eliminate the most common speed issue's and to reveal the best performance for busy forums, e-commerce websites, and database intensive applications.

At Conn8ct, we believe If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well.

OUR SPECIAL OFFER FOR LOW END TALK MEMBERS :)

RAM: 1GB RAM

DISK SPACE: 60GB HDD

BANDWIDTH: 500GB 2TB!

IP'S: 1

Datacenter Location: Jacksonville, USA

Monthly: $19.99 $7.00 P/M!

Order Now

FULLY MANAGED HIGH POWERED SOLUTION!

COUPON CODE: "LETSPECIAL"

Datacenter Location: Jacksonville, US (Florida)

Test IP: 162.216.157.76

Contact Us:

Telephone: +44203 287 866

Sales Inquiry: Submit a Ticket

Server Node Information:

Dual Intel Xeon L5639 (Dual Hex Core w/HT! - 12 Physical / 24 Total)

Who are we?

Conn8ct is a privately owned and operated company providing you with Fully Managed Virtual Private Servers and Fully Managed Dedicated Servers with the foundation of our company built on customer support.

We provide a all in all service from domain name and hosting services to students, individuals and businesses assisting in providing a full on solution. With our corporate headquarters located in London, United Kingdom and offices in Greece our network operations center staffed around the clock in Florida, you can be rest assured that we're committed to providing you with excellence.

As a leading UK secure hosting company our priority is to give our customers the best possible online user experience, assisting and handing over reliable services at affordable prices.

Comments

• Fully managed is big word

• OVZ or KVM?

• Ovz or Xen ?

• @Ruriko said:
    OVZ or KVM?
    @moh2952 said:
    Ovz or Xen ?

OpenVZ, Sorry for not putting this down in the information.

@jcaleb said:
    Fully managed is big word

It surely is.

• what does fully managed mean?

• @jcaleb said:
    what does fully managed mean?

Google.com should help you, do you have anything else i can help you with?

• @Conn8ct said:
    Google.com should help you, do you have anything else i can help you with?

He means what you would consider as full management...

• @Frost said:
    He means what you would consider as full management...

I know what he means exactly. If his interested, he can contact us for further information on what we would consider as Fully Managed..

I'll await your sales ticket on your interest..

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited September 2013

Others will do installation and setup of whatever you want.

• @Conn8ct said:
    I'll await your sales ticket on your interest..

You are the arrogant type. Aren't you?

• jcaleb have been a long member in here, he surely does know the meaning of fully managed, but he just want to make it clear for everyone read this offer :)

What does the managed included?

• If someone opens a support ticket for help are you going to tell them google.com should help them? Just wondering.

• Wow read his last paragraph of his offer. I would say YOU FAILED! I don't think ppl want to be responded by a smartass response to a simple question that was asked! Maybe you need to look it up on Google and tell us? Mr smart pants!

• @jcaleb said:
    Others will do installation and setup of whatever you want.

Yes, exactly. We provide support to our customers in every aspect.

Hope that helps.

Regards.

• @Conn8ct said:
    Regards.

Could you give more details about "every aspect"?

• why don't u just put the criteria in your specs sheet above, what's the fully managed you are currently offering?

• @conn8ct are u related to forest gump? U still haven't answered the question!

• @Conn8ct Will you do a 128 MB VPS plan for $15/year? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address.

Please PM me if you can do this, thanks!