Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud VPS ⚡ Kansas City (US) - Quick Provisioning, HTML Console, Snapshot Technology
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud VPS ⚡ Kansas City (US) - Quick Provisioning, HTML Console, Snapshot Technology

HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

Hostigger has been providing web hosting, reseller, virtualization and server solutions since 2015. Aiming for 100% customer satisfaction, Hostigger continues to provide uninterrupted service to its customers. Hostigger continues to offer thousands of virtualization solutions and hundreds of server solutions as of now.

As of 2021, we continue to serve under the name of Hostiger. You can reach us at hostigger.com, hostiger.com domains.

Virtualization Infrastructure : KVM
Payment Methods : Credit Card, PayPal, Alipay, iDEAL, BTC, Altcoin
Looking Glass US: https://lg.us.hostigger.com

100% Managed Panel
You can manage your virtual server 100% with the Management panel we offer. In addition to Start, Stop, Reboot operations at any time, you can install a different operating system, take instant backup of your server, manage your server as you wish through the Console and upgrade your server

What you can do with the Management Panel;
* Start, Stop, Reboot
* Rebuild, Reinstall
* Manage Firewall Rules
* Password Reset
* Manage VM Snapshots
* Manage VM Snapshots Schedules

17% Discount is applied for 6-Month and 1-Year Orders.

VPS-XS

• 1 Core CPU (2GHz)
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 40 GB SSD
  • 300 Mbps Network
  • 2 TB Traffic
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • Linux or Windows
  • 1 VM Snapshot
  • Kansas City (US)

$4,99/mo or
$59,88/yr $49,90/yr - Order Now

VPS-S

• 2 Core CPU (4GHz)
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 60 GB SSD
  • 300 Mbps Network
  • 3 TB Traffic
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • Linux or Windows
  • 1 VM Snapshot
  • Kansas City (US)

$6,99/mo or
$83,88/yr $69,90/yr - Order Now

Operating systems you can use with these plans;
* CentOS 7
* CentOS 7 with GUI
* CentOS 8
* CentOS 8 with GUI
* Debian 8
* Debian 9
* Debian 10
* Debian 11
* Ubuntu 16.04
* Ubuntu 16.04 with GUI
* Ubuntu 18.04
* Ubuntu 18.04 with GUI
* Ubuntu 20.04
* Ubuntu 20.04 with GUI
* Windows Server 2012 R2
* Windows Server 2016
* Windows Server 2019
* Windows 10 Professional
* Windows 10 Enterprise

*Instant activation only available for previously verified accounts. If this is your first time ordering, it may take some time for your Account to be confirmed.

Comments

• Do you have any other locations available?

• HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

@vip3r09 said:
    Do you have any other locations available?

Hello there,

Turkey Location is available as a Vmware infrastructure.

As KVM, the Turkey location will be active within 45 days, and the Amsterdam location will be active within 60-90 days.

• vip3r09vip3r09 Member
    edited September 2021

@Hostigger said:

@vip3r09 said:

Hello there,

As KVM, the Turkey location will be active within 45 days, and the Amsterdam location will be active within 60-90 days.

I’m interested in your services, if your Amsterdam location becomes available :)

@vip3r09 said:

@Hostigger said:

@vip3r09 said:

Hello there,

I’m interested in your services, if your Amsterdam location becomes available :)

Hello there,

Of course. If you become a member of our site, you will receive notification when the new location is active.

• what kind of CPU? Any yabs?
    I experienced poor performance in your Turkey location. got ~250 gb5 score there

@ColderCoder said: what kind of CPU? Any yabs?

I experienced poor performance in your Turkey location. got ~250 gb5 score there

>

Hello there,

We use E5-2695 v2 as CPU on these servers.

**Update **: Istanbul (TR) Location has been activated. It will be activated in Amsterdam (NL) Location soon and information will be provided here.

• What's about 'old' VPS - is there a chance to switch to your KVM platform and stay with the actual price?

@smarty24 said:
    What's about 'old' VPS - is there a chance to switch to your KVM platform and stay with the actual price?

Hello there,

Simply submit a support request for your current package to migrate to KVM plans. If there is a price difference between the current plan and the new plan, you will be notified.

Thanked by 1smarty24
  • @Hostigger said:

@smarty24 said:
    What's about 'old' VPS - is there a chance to switch to your KVM platform and stay with the actual price?

Hello there,

Simply submit a support request for your current package to migrate to KVM plans. If there is a price difference between the current plan and the new plan, you will be notified.

Thanks, just opened a ticket.

Will update here when get the conditions for a transfer of my BF VPS. It's only $12.56 yearly.

Got their reply within a few seconds. It's a bit disappointing because I have to move into one of their new plans starting $4.99 - that's far away from my yearly deal.

@smarty24 said:

@Hostigger said:

@smarty24 said:

Hello there,

Thanks, just opened a ticket.

Will update here when get the conditions for a transfer of my BF VPS. It's only $12.56 yearly.

Got their reply within a few seconds. It's a bit disappointing because I have to move into one of their new plans starting $4.99 - that's far away from my yearly deal.

Hello there,

Since the expenses of the two infrastructures are quite different from each other, there are price differences. However, when there are campaigns to be made from time to time in the new infrastructure, you can switch to these campaigns.

Thanked by 1smarty24

What's new

• Istanbul location activated.
    • There is a 30% discount on annual orders.
    • 10% discount on first month orders
    • Added new plan (details below)

VPS-2XS

• 1 Core CPU
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB SSD
    • 300 Mbps Network
    • 2 TB Traffic
    • 1 IPv4 Address
    • Linux or Windows
    • 1 VM Snapshot
    • Kansas City (US) / Istanbul

$3,99/mo or
    $47,88/yr $33,52/yr - Order Now

• What happens if you go over your traffic limit?

@hgooch1984 said: What happens if you go over your traffic limit?

>

Hello there,

When the traffic exceeds the limit, your network speed is reduced to 50 Mbps.