Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM

Just checked on a VPS we have had with BlueVM which I have not used for some months. I could not connect to the VPS so I logged into their VPS control panel but keep getting a redirection loop with error message "Could not Connect to the server s1.c12.tx.bluevm.com. This is most likely due to underlying network problem."

Ok, I submtted a ticket and go a response saying I have moved to a new control panel. And said they sent an email about it.

OK, so I check under Client Area and cannot see any emails they have sent regarding this. So now I have to reply with "No"
Anyway, I thought it would have been more helpful if they sent me the details in the reply.

In the meantime I though I would check uptime of server, link on top of thier billig system.
http://uptime.bluevm.com/ 552 Connection Time-Out as per http://snag.gy/os1PZ.jpg

Not a good experience so far ...
Can anyone shed some light on BlueVM

Comments

• Lots happened in those months

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited September 2013

Sure... our uptime page is down while we migrate the remainder of our servers to Feathur.

The emails with the details were sent via a different interface than WHMCS. Regardless all of our emails are send via send grid so if you'd like I can pull a log of it and see when it was sent (probably a few weeks ago now since that server was migrated at the beginning of the month).

As for the bad experience, perhaps I can make it better. I'm available on IRC and via PM here... you can voice your concerns to me and I'll see what I can do to make your experience better.

• @BluevM

Right now just want to be able to use the VPS, which is unreachable. Since its unreachable I wanted to login to the control panel but I don't have the details to the new control panel.

I have a ticket number, #766208 but it looks like the response from here is quicker. At this stage I am happy if the details can be provided in the ticket, or have the details re-sent to me.

PS your "Manage Server" link on the Client Portal links to the old Control Panel.

• @spazzo - It appears one of my staff already replied to the ticket, but they didn't check the status of your VPS... Anyway I regenerated your Feathur activation link (in the ticket) and I got your VPS back online...

• My vps is not working. I did not get any notification of migration. My vps was migrated in feb, 2013. Someone respond my ticket and not reply me any more. what is going on.
    Someone said it has been moved to feather with new ip. I don't even konw just this morning. It is bad...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2013

It is not possible, unless it is another migration, Feathur was only recently done. You will need to check the new, more recent migration.

@innya said:
    My vps was migrated in feb, 2013.

• PatsPats Member
    edited October 2013

@jcaleb said:
    Lots happened in those months

i know buddy... as just now i noticed that Moderator tag.. :P

great!!

• Congratulations jcaleb :)

• Haha... cool @jcaleb... #cestpit

• Thanks @Pats @ErawanArifNugroho @DalComp Maybe because they always see me online in LET. Java is quite boring, lots of time used in compiling. So I have lots of time to alt-tab

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jcaleb said:
    Thanks Pats ErawanArifNugroho DalComp Maybe because they always see me online in LET. Java is quite boring, lots of time used in compiling. So I have lots of time to alt-tab

You mean nobody asked ? Just like that you became moderator ? :O
    Not that i disagree, you are an equilibrated individual, impartial and all, good decision.

• @Maounique I was asked =) That's why I say "they always see me online"

• I had some issues with my BlueVM VPS's as well, it was more a lack of reading the directions in the email for me than anything else. After I submitted my tickets I got very quick responses letting me know what I had done wrong.

BlueVM has rocked for me so far.

• I have been BluveVm customer for a year and half. I have no problem with their service since latest moved to feather. The actual problem may have been unaware of changing control panel to feather and my IP address.

I did not get any email about moving to feather. I found out from the day before yesterday from bluevm support personnel. Now they reassigned my old IP address and everything work ok. Also last night I got the email from bluevm for me to setup the new control panel account and pswd .

• Congrats @jcaleb :)

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Congrats @jcaleb awesome choice in moderator for LET.

• @jcaleb you deserve it.

• Wait. What? OFFTOPIC! I DEMAND @JCALEB BE DEMOTED FOR DERAILING THIS THREAD!!!