Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally Storage VPS Offers Are Back In Stock Plus Some Shared Offers - servaRICA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Finally Storage VPS Offers Are Back In Stock Plus Some Shared Offers - servaRICA

servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Hi All

Finally after the big move to our own private datacenter suit , we have more room for expansion.
This is the first offer after the expansion and soon you will get different offers once we install new servers (anyone looking for dedicated storage servers with excellent price per TB? or colocation ?)

Chia rush was not easy, the cost of the disks and JBODs went up by significant margin and never returned to pre Chai pricing . This forced us to tweak the offers a little bit so we can still get some profit out of them

This time we are adding approx 2PB of storage capacity :)

Not all offers can be posted here as some are outside pricing limit
The plans and all our special VPS offers are here
https://clients.servarica.com/store/special-offers-summer-2021

A ) Storage VPS DEALS

Not all Storage deals can be shown here check the link for full list
https://clients.servarica.com/store/special-offers-summer-2021

1- Polar Bear Storage Offer- 2021 (Annual) (limited)

2 CPU cores
3 GB RAM
2TB disk
Unlimited transfer on 100mbps or 4TB limit on 1gbps
1x IPv4
IPv6 available by request
72$/year

https://clients.servarica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=476

B ) NVMe VPS DEALS

Again not all NVMe deals can be shown here check the link for full list
https://servarica.com/clients/store/special-group-2021

1- NVMe Cheetah (monthly - not limited)

4 CPU cores
6GB RAM
80GB NVme disk
1x IPv4
IPv6 available by request
7$/month

https://clients.servarica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=408

C ) SSD Shared Hosting DEALS
Those offers are CPanel based with free .com/.org/.net/ca and others domains included

1- SSD PLUS (Annual) (limited)

25 GB SSD Storage 
1 free domain  **(the domain fees are non refundable)**
2 TB bandwidth
3 websites
unlimited subdomains
5 databases
20 email accounts
cPanel
PHP, Ruby, Python
Weekly backups
LVE Specifications
SPEED=200%
PMEM=3GB
VMEM=0
IO=10MB/s
IOPS=1024
NPROC=200
EP=200
35$/year

https://clients.servarica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=471

2- Shared SSD 2 (limited)

50GB SSD Storage 
1 free domain with yearly payment **(the domain fees are non refundable)**
Domains 20
Subdomains Unlimited
FTP Accounts Unlimited
Databases 20
Email accounts 100
Unmetered Bandwidth
Free SSL
LVE Specifications
SPEED=200%
PMEM=3GB
VMEM=0
IO=10MB/s
IOPS=1024
NPROC=200
EP=200
6$/Month or 66$/year (yearly payment gets free domain)

https://clients.servarica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=467

About Us
servaRICA is VPS provider located in Montreal, Canada. We own and operate our own network and we are not reseller to any other company. We have been in business since 2010 (more than 10 years ago) .

Looking glass: https://ping.servarica.com

FAQ:
- Where can we find your Terms of Service/Legal documents:
TOS and AUP: https://servarica.com/terms-of-service/

• What are your accepted payment methods: We accept Paypal, Alipay, Credit Cards and crypto currencies like (BTC , ETH etc)

• What raid level you use for storage servers

• All the offers you see here are based on raidz2 pools (some servers are pure SSD storage and some are normal disks storage)

• Is there a limit on how much I can order from each plan?

• yes for most storage offers we have a limit of 3 vps of same type per customer, if you need more please contact us

Node Specs
- 2x Intel Xeon (E5-2650 / E5-2650v2 / E5-2680v4) CPU or better
- 128GB RAM or more
- SAN Storage or local SSD/NVMe storage
- Raidz2
- 20Gbps uplink

Please let us know what you think

Thanks
Hani

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Any plans to add another transit provider into the mix, or peer at an IX where HE is present?

Right now the v6-only services are also Cogent-only, which means there's no connecting to anything owned by Google or Hurricane Electric-only connections like HE tunnelbroker.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@Harambe said:
    Any plans to add another transit provider into the mix, or peer at an IX where HE is present?

Right now the v6-only services are also Cogent-only, which means there's no connecting to anything owned by Google or Hurricane Electric-only connections like HE tunnelbroker.

This was supposed to be fixed few weeks ago but the other uplink didnt work on it till this week
    IPv6 should be announced by them when they will fix their issue and it should be soon , will update here once fixed

Thanked by 2Harambe cochon
  • RIP 11.11 Storage Offer image

• wahyanwahyan Member
    edited August 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:
    RIP 11.11 Storage Offer image

Agree....HH offers 2TB storage vps earlier for 95$/2years

Will choose them only if you need 32TB bandwidth.....Good luck on their sales

• I remember it was 48 dollars a year before

Thanked by 1einverne
  • There are no SSD offers at the moment?

@jmgcaguicla said:
    RIP 11.11 Storage Offer image

the problem the price is in the plan name , So I felt it would be weird if we increased the price and kept the plan name

we can do it for 3.25$/TB for that plan if there is interest

or just wait till the market cool down and we can again get disks and JBODs with same old pricing and in that case will mostly be able to offer stuff in similar pricing as before
    The only issue I am not sure when the price will go down as even though many say the prices are back to normal this is not true specially for bulk orders (100+ disks and special JBODs)

@hkbbdx said:
    I remember it was 48 dollars a year before

Yes We had to increase the price per TB since the cost went up almost 100%
    But on the other hand we managed to increase the ram to 3GB so you get extra ram for the price increase

• Where is the 'Mouse Storage Offer'

@ototos said:
    There are no SSD offers at the moment?

We will add them later , delays from our suppliers , we wished to have them up with other storage offers but they didnt send us the SSDs yet

Thanked by 1bdl

@abiaolaoge said:
    Where is the 'Mouse Storage Offer'

Theat one was really special offer , you never know if we will reoffer it in the future :)

• @servarica_hani said:
    the problem the price is in the plan name , So I felt it would be weird if we increased the price and kept the plan name

we can do it for 3.25$/TB for that plan if there is interest

or just wait till the market cool down and we can again get disks and JBODs with same old pricing and in that case will mostly be able to offer stuff in similar pricing as before
    The only issue I am not sure when the price will go down as even though many say the prices are back to normal this is not true specially for bulk orders (100+ disks and special JBODs)

I already have one and was expecting a restock. Still, 13USD for 4TB doesn't sound bad at all you probably just need a new name for it.

• sammsamm Member

@servarica_hani We need mouse storage please?

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited August 2021

"We need some mouse offer, pleeaaaase" :D

Thanked by 1ruhnet
  • awesome provider, i hade like 6-7 servers and all are 100% uptime, i am really happy with you guys.

maybe i will need 1Pb xD lol

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • Was thinking of getting the polar bear offer, but man, your currency conversion rates are too high (~15 C$ more than Paypal's conversion rate). Is there a way to use USD rates directly (even if I am in Canada).

@ramesh_vish said:
    Was thinking of getting the polar bear offer, but man, your currency conversion rates are too high (~15 C$ more than Paypal's conversion rate). Is there a way to use USD rates directly (even if I am in Canada).

you can switch the currency from the left side menu
    there is nothing forcing you to pay CAD if you want to pay USD
    but if you are in Canada there will be taxes added

for the rate we should maybe update it , the issue is that it changes alot and we cannot keep up with it and f the auto currency conversion does not work in our billing system

Thanked by 1abytecurious

@dedicados said:
    awesome provider, i hade like 6-7 servers and all are 100% uptime, i am really happy with you guys.

maybe i will need 1Pb xD lol

Thanks for the recommendation and I hope we can do even better

Thanked by 1dedicados

@samm said:
    @servarica_hani We need mouse storage please?

@Shot2 said:
    "We need some mouse offer, pleeaaaase" :D

We plan to do in the future some IPv6 only offers but we will need to do alot of work on our IPv6 offers to make them as usable as IPv4 which takes time

for mouse even if we open it , it will not be same pricing as before due to the cost of storage hardware these days, would you be interested if it was for 19$/y ?

• i have one mouse storage and i use it only with vpn because my internet provider doesnt support ipv6 yet :/

works great, maybe the only thing i would love in all servers will be 1Gbps with more TB, not only 8

• One of the top Canadian provider. Solid reliable service.

• Thank you for this offer. Great provider so far.

OK we decided to add another limited stock plan (depend on the acceptance level will decide to restock it or not)

Killer Whale Storage offer (Annual) (limited)

2 Shared CPU cores
    2 GB RAM
    3.5TB disk
    1x IPv4
    IPv6 available free by request

https://clients.servarica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=480

This is limited to 2x max per customer

Thanks

Thanked by 2dedicados samm
  • Wow, This is an attractive price I should buy it

• sammsamm Member

@servarica_hani said: Killer Whale Storage offer (Annual) (limited)

Great price per TB. It is costing $2/tb then why can't we get mouse storage offer for same price? Some of us needs less storage and less specs for less price for long terms. Can you please release very limited mouse storage if possible?

@samm said:

@servarica_hani said: Killer Whale Storage offer (Annual) (limited)

Great price per TB. It is costing $2/tb then why can't we get mouse storage offer for same price? Some of us needs less storage and less specs for less price for long terms. Can you please release very limited mouse storage if possible?

It is more complex than that

Unlike some of lowend providers we do provide support with our offers, and this is not just any support we do live chat support and we cover it 24/7 with our own team (not out sourcing it to 3rd party) (ask anyone who used our services and you will always have someone to talk to when you have issue immediately)

this make support as part of the costs we consider when offering services

and unfortunately support is proportional with the number of clients/vps not by the amount of resources.
    So for example in this round of restocking we are adding 2BP and if we sell it with killer whale plan we get 570 customers while with mouse we will have 4000 customers
    our team can handle 570 customers easily but I am not sure it can handle 4000 customers

because of this we can usually beat most hosts in resources/$ ratio but it is hard for us to go down for less than certain $/m/customer ratio due to support

We tried to make support through forum for mouse and guess what no one used it :) and later we decided to ignore it and do normal support.

So we need more work on automation in order to be able to decrease our limit per client , so we can offer cheaper services

This is one of the reason and not the only one , thats why I said the issue is more complex than what appears

Also that does not mean we cant offer it anymore , we can but it is complex :)

• LoyceVLoyceV Member
    edited September 2021

@servarica_hani said:
    Unlike some of lowend providers we do provide support with our offers, and this is not just any support we do live chat support and we cover it 24/7 with our own team (not out sourcing it to 3rd party) (ask anyone who used our services and you will always have someone to talk to when you have issue immediately)

and unfortunately support is proportional with the number of clients/vps not by the amount of resources.
    So for example in this round of restocking we are adding 2BP and if we sell it with killer whale plan we get 570 customers while with mouse we will have 4000 customers
    our team can handle 570 customers easily but I am not sure it can handle 4000 customers

Could you add storage offers without support? Say 0.75 TB, 1 shared CPU, 0.5 GB RAM?
    All I need is cheap storage for this and other projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307550.0

• @LoyceV said:

@servarica_hani said:

Could you add storage offers without support? Say 0.75 TB, 1 shared CPU, 0.5 GB RAM?
    All I need is cheap storage for this and other projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307550.0

What is your budget?

• I seen Pulsed Media 6TB for 10EUR ! shit can you offer that??

• @webontop said:
    I seen Pulsed Media 6TB for 10EUR ! shit can you offer that??

Nah, you have no controls over it, it just a seedbox.