Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD VPS with NVMe - 1 GB RAM, 30 GB NVMe SSD @ 2,99 EUR/month - Amsterdam, NL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD VPS with NVMe - 1 GB RAM, 30 GB NVMe SSD @ 2,99 EUR/month - Amsterdam, NL

skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

SKB Enterprise is a hosting provider based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We build and operate all hardware ourselves to deliver our customers the highest performance and reliability for the best price!

Our VPS hypervisors are equipped with powerful AMD Ryzen / Epyc processors, which combined with fast NVMe SSD storage, give your VPS a huge performance boost!

Why do Customers Choose Us?
- Operating since 2013
- Resources are assigned Dedicated, so no overselling
- Only NVMe drives are used
- We build and operate our servers ourselves
- We believe in privacy & freedom for our customers
- We are RIPE member: 64425
- Support available all day, 365 days per year
- No contracts. Pay on a pre-paid basis
- Game/Voice servers, VPN, Streaming, Adult allowed
- Fully self-managed with Virtualizor control panel

X1
- 1 core
- 1 GB RAM
- 30 GB NVMe SSD
- Unlimited traffic (Fair Use)
- 100 Mbps up/down (upgradable)
2,99 EUR per month (~3,53 USD)
Click to view plans & order

X2
- 1 core
- 2 GB RAM
- 50 GB NVMe SSD
- Unlimited traffic (Fair Use)
- 100 Mbps up/down (upgradable)
4,99 EUR per month (~5,89 USD)
Click to view plans & order

For all our other bigger plans, check our VPS page. You can also configure a VPS with custom specifications! See: https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

Additional discount (save up to 15%!!):
Payment per 3 months: 5%
Payment per 6 months: 10%
Payment per 12 months: 15%

Hypervisor specifications:

AMD Ryzen 9, AMD Epyc or Intel Xeon CPUs
128-384 GB DDR4 RAM
NVMe SSD in RAID 10
10 Gbps up/down

Datacenter Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Network: 64425
Virtualization Type: KVM

Payment methods
- PayPal
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum)
- CreditCard
- Alipay
- Wechatpay
- Sofort
- Bancontact
- iDeal
For PayPal, CreditCard fees are calculated

Company details
Legal name: SKB Enterprise B.V.
Address: Kingsfordweg 151, 1043 GR, Amsterdam, NL
Sales: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce NL #: 69737770
VAT: NL857990822B01
Our website: https://skb-enterprise.com/

Comments

• wahyanwahyan Member
    • Resources are assigned Dedicated, so no overselling

Does it applies to cpu well?

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

@wahyan said:

• Resources are assigned Dedicated, so no overselling

Does it applies to cpu well?

The host CPU is shared between customers. RAM and disk space are dedicated.

• coldcold Member

looking glass / test ip's ?

@cold said:

Our test IP is 185.244.39.229

Thanked by 1cold
  • coldcold Member

@skbenterprise said:

@cold said:

v6 ?

Thanked by 1RickBakkr

@cold said:

@skbenterprise said:

@cold said:

v6 ?

We don't have an IPv6 test address at the moment and we don't provide it with servers.

• coldcold Member

@yoursunny ADD THEM TO THE LIST :wink:

• debaserdebaser Member
    edited July 2021
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@skbenterprise said:

Which Xeons?

We have no relationship with Ecatel or the people mentioned in this URL.

@jsg said:

@skbenterprise said:

Which Xeons?

The servers with Xeons have E5 2600 v4 range CPUs. Usually, we equip those servers with dual 12 core CPUs.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • debaserdebaser Member
    edited July 2021

@skbenterprise said:

Except that you're single homed behind an Ecatel subsidiary.

• APIAPI Member

So I can use It for streaming The Office Ubuntu ISOs?

• @debaser said:

@skbenterprise said:

That. And somehow there is a story about SKBEnterprise that hosted a website from right extemists against left politicians and activists. Someone even wrote a story about SKB being more involved than thought. I don’t know what is true about it, but I hope Simon can clarify on that.

I am not here for trashtalk, but I am really concerned about being in the Ecatel/DataOne location and the hosting of VOL in the past. I didn’t hear much good stories. If NRC writes a whole story about what happens in Wormer, it’s serious. They are not your average go-ahead-and-slander-newspaper. They are serious research journalists.

@DennisdeWit said: Someone even wrote a story about SKB being more involved than thought. I don’t know what is true about it, but I hope Simon can clarify on that.

Some people tried to frame us as being the operators of that website simply because we didn't take it down and because some of our staff had different opinions than theirs. After we received threats and DDoS attacks we kicked the website of our network.

@DennisdeWit said: I am not here for trashtalk, but I am really concerned about being in the Ecatel/DataOne location and the hosting of VOL in the past.

Yet each time we post an offer, you reply claiming we have our servers in their datacenter, which we don't.

• @DennisdeWit said:

@debaser said:

@skbenterprise said:

That. And somehow there is a story about SKBEnterprise that hosted a website from right extemists against left politicians and activists. Someone even wrote a story about SKB being more involved than thought. I don’t know what is true about it, but I hope Simon can clarify on that.

I am not here for trashtalk, but I am really concerned about being in the Ecatel/DataOne location and the hosting of VOL in the past. I didn’t hear much good stories. If NRC writes a whole story about what happens in Wormer, it’s serious. They are not your average go-ahead-and-slander-newspaper. They are serious research journalists.

SKB uses the SpectraIP network. SpectraIP peers with FiberXpress BV and Reba Communications. The former Ecatel owners are the same guys behind FiberXpress, Rebacom and Dataone.

• bobebobe Member

2core 8GRAM 800GNVMe 1G port 10TB Traffic How much does it cost per month?

@bobe said:
    2core 8GRAM 800GNVMe 1G port 10TB Traffic How much does it cost per month?

Hello,

We offer a custom VPS configurator on our website. You can configure your own VPS via: https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

• bobebobe Member

hello

I see

ths

• @DennisdeWit said:

@debaser said:

@skbenterprise said:

Not supporting extremism but The Hypocrite left is like cancer who destroy the same body where they live and grow.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@IamMad Are you mad?

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @IamMad Are you mad?

No sir.. just telling the fact..
    Left, ultra right all are dangerous even for their own people.

You can disagree as we prefer democracy and not the communist rule 😉

• edited April 2022

@DennisdeWit said:
    That. And somehow there is a story about SKBEnterprise that hosted a website from right extemists against left politicians

Um...that is the whole point of a Free Speech host. Simon made it clear in his 1st post "We believe in privacy & freedom for our customers."

That means he hosts all political speech, right or left. It's cancel culture liberals like you that poison our culture @DennisdeWit.

But your idiocy motivates me to give my business to Simon to support the few that stand for free Speech like @skbenterprise

@IamMad gets it:

@IamMad said:
    Not supporting extremism but The Hypocrite left is like cancer who destroy the same body where they live and grow.

• @Offshore_Solutions: Seems @IamMad didn't get it well enough to cope with the rules, as he is a banned user now.

I am by no means extremely left or extremely right. I do believe in freedom of speech, but I am not really someone who is intimidating politics by going to their homes and placing stickers on their front doors. You know, there are ACTUAL people living there, with an ACTUAL family. I know many people like to see a person as 'just a politician', but they are also someones mom and dad. Please keep that in mind. Intimidation is something that I do not consider as 'free speech'.

Thanked by 1HostSlick
  • @DennisdeWit said: Seems @IamMad didn't get it well enough to cope with the rule

He's banned for multiaccounting though, not for his political ideology.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions