Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryzen/Storage/NVME Network & Power redundancy + 100% Cashback
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ryzen/Storage/NVME Network & Power redundancy + 100% Cashback

letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
edited July 2021 in Offers

Howdy,

Offer note:

• No ming at our services
  • CashBack will be credit deposited to balance within 24 hours.
  • Must use Promotion code = Cashback
  • CashBack deposited for one time only not Recurring
  • 100% Cashback monthly Payment
  • 25% Cashback Quarterly & Semi-Annually
  • 10% Cashback Yearly Payment

RB1NJ
Specifications

RBSNJ
Specifications

Free Bonus :

• A + B Power Feeds ( New Jersey / Los Angeles )
  • A + B Uplinks ( New Jersey )
  • 10TB/Month @ 1 Gbps Shared (Previously 5TB only)
  • Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
  • Preinstalled OS
  • IPV4 & IPV6 rdns Management
  • /64 IPV6 up on request ( will be available next month)
  • Enterprise NVMe
  • Dual Disks Storage
Thanked by 4SinV Decicus skorous miu

Comments

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

does the old service of RB1NJ with this new feature? :D

( capped the connection speed to 30mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)

• JioJio Member

Will there soon be LA stock? I hate the latency NJ

• xetsysxetsys Member

Private Internal IP? Do you mean residential IP by this?

• JioJio Member

@xetsys said: Private Internal IP?

It's mean like 192.168... to other VM's communicate that you own

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • miumiu Member

Any News/ETA of Dallas Ryzen SAS & Block storage?

• I shouldn't have to point this out, but credit (what you're doing) is explicitly NOT cashback. It's literally in the name.

If that money went to a PayPal account and I could spend that elsewhere, that would be cashback.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited July 2021

@TimboJones said:
    I shouldn't have to point this out, but credit (what you're doing) is explicitly NOT cashback. It's literally in the name.

If that money went to a PayPal account and I could spend that elsewhere, that would be cashback.

At that point wouldn't that be just a one-time discount?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I don't see what's wrong with cashback in terms of credits.

Jeez, every thread can be a complain thread on LET nowadays.

• @FAT32 said:
    I don't see what's wrong with cashback in terms of credits.

Jeez, every thread can be a complain thread on LET nowadays.

Not the same thing.

Cashback is cash back to your wallet, which you can use to buy grocery.

Credit can only be spent on this provider.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@tolovall said:
    Not the same thing.

Why would a provider "cash back" to your wallet? What benefits does it gets for them? This is not credit card.

In fact, this is not the first time a provider did this type of cashback but why you guys only appear at this time?

• @FAT32 said:

@tolovall said:
    Not the same thing.

Why would a provider "cash back" to your wallet? What benefits does it gets for them? This is not credit card.

In fact, this is not the first time a provider did this type of cashback but why you guys only appear at this time?

Some people are just shameless

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Holy shit cash back! Not the correct term! Oh shit let us Karen this thread too!

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Holy shit cash back! Not the correct term! Oh shit let us Karen this thread too!

@Francisco you have been summoned.

Thanked by 3gazmull ViridWeb miu
  • vyas11vyas11 Member

No ming at our services

Sigh !!!

I will have to take my vase collection elsewhere

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@hotsnow said:
    does the old service of RB1NJ with this new feature? :D

( capped the connection speed to 30mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)

Ya.

@TimboJones said:
    I shouldn't have to point this out, but credit (what you're doing) is explicitly NOT cashback. It's literally in the name.

TimboJones i’m always have respect to your opinion but in this case do i need open dispute against my Government apps for paying my water & electricity bill that doing same promotion?

@miu said:
    Any News/ETA of Dallas Ryzen SAS & Block storage?

Already collecting equipment for Dallas !

@FAT32 said:

@tolovall said:
    Not the same thing.

Ya I’m interested to know too!

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @vyas11 said:

No ming at our services

Sigh !!!

That's lacist

@vyas11 said:

No ming at our services

Sigh !!!

Well it depend if you are mining and intended to crash the servers or something els!

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • JioJio Member

@key900 said: Well it depend if you are mining and intended to crash the servers or something els!

the joke is that you make typo on mining -> ming and ming is a type of vase,its like container you put flower in

Thanked by 2vyas11 yoursunny
  • notarobonotarobo Member
    edited July 2021

I like letbox, but

cash back is cash come back.

this promotion is can call rebate, or credit bonus

it can use for next order, but cannot take out like cash.

this need be clear before until all Provider everyday promotion thread cashback.

• @FAT32 said:

@tolovall said:
    Not the same thing.

I've commented on this every time, last time being with HostDoc (IIRC) and he threw a whiney hissy fit. It was clear from that he was to be avoided.

• @key900 said:

@TimboJones said:

TimboJones i’m always have respect to your opinion but in this case do i need open dispute against my Government apps for paying my water & electricity bill that doing same promotion?

Possibly. You can just point to the literal words.

• miumiu Member

Will be LAX restocked while this promotion ends?

• Wait, what does location of NJ mean if you have both NJ and LA order links and the name of the plan has "NJ" in it?

• cazrzcazrz Member

In short this promotion just says one(1) month free? I think I'm confused with your "cashback" offer.

I think your prices are already reasonable and even cheap enough. Would rather see the private network fixed and the templates/images in an organized list.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@TimboJones said:
    I've commented on this every time, last time being with HostDoc (IIRC) and he threw a whiney hissy fit. It was clear from that he was to be avoided.

How sure are you? The most recent one before this thread is Nexusbytes and you didnt even commented.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/171578/nexus-bytes-40-eidi-offer-last-call-ryzen-vps-in-nyc-miami-la-london-nl-singapore-tokyo

• @FAT32 said:

@TimboJones said:

How sure are you? The most recent one before this thread is Nexusbytes and you didnt even commented.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/171578/nexus-bytes-40-eidi-offer-last-call-ryzen-vps-in-nyc-miami-la-london-nl-singapore-tokyo

Loophole, the topic didn't mention cashback and so I didn't know about said offer, didn't read the thread or comment. If you ask me, that sounds intentional to avoid being called out for calling credit or discount as cashback.

@cazrz said:
    In short this promotion just says one(1) month free? I think I'm confused with your "cashback" offer.

I think your prices are already reasonable and even cheap enough. Would rather see the private network fixed and the templates/images in an organized list.

Hello,

The Private network already fixed, what about templates exactly?

regards

Thanked by 1cazrz
    edited July 2021

@TimboJones said:

@FAT32 said:

@TimboJones said:

Loophole, the topic didn't mention cashback and so I didn't know about said offer, didn't read the thread or comment. If you ask me, that sounds intentional to avoid being called out for calling credit or discount as cashback.

Read again

Promo rules: 40% cash back, in the form of account credit. Applied automatically upon activation. Can't be combined with our Switcher/Contract buyout offer. Can be combined with our awesome Family perks.

However i collected all opinion and this will be fixed next time!.

regards

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@miu said:
    Will be LAX restocked while this promotion ends?

We have no stock of Ryzen in LAX at this moment. but we are trying to built more as quick as possible.

Regards

Thanked by 1bdl
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

It appears that different people have a different understanding with regards to the term cashback, even when it's a commonly used term for sales and marketing.

Maybe it would be more obvious or acceptable to some if the term "Store Credit Rebate" was used instead - just saying.

Thanked by 1TimboJones