Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boomer.host - From $3.5/yr with Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 - OpenVZ 7 offers with PURE SSD Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Boomer.host - From $3.5/yr with Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 - OpenVZ 7 offers with PURE SSD Storage

ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
edited July 2021 in Offers

Perfect if you just need a VPS for your own personal needs. Maybe you need a VPN, or just somewhere to host your website. The new OpenVZ 7 virtualization can run anything from Dockers to the newest OS such as Ubuntu 20.04

256MB RAM
2GB SSD disk space
1500GB Bandwidth (125 GB per month) (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your VPS#)
1 CPU
Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
US$3.5/yr (about $0.29/month)
Order now

512MB RAM
5GB SSD disk space
2160GB Bandwidth (180 GB per month) (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your VPS#)
1 CPU
Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
US$4.95/yr (about $0.41/month)
Order now

Network info
2001:550:3402:32:0000:0000:0039:3d94

Data Ideas datacenter in Texas

Other important information
SMTP and all mailing ports are also blocked permanently

Port Speed: 100MBit

You can choose Ubuntu 20.04 or Centos 7. We utilize OpenVZ 7

No abuse of resources or any kind of abuse. Fair usage on CPU. Rule of thumb is, if it's ilegal, attract DDoS, then it's NOT okay! Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund.

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 856-676-4328
We're here 8AM-10AM (Central Standard Time)
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Comments

• Never Heard of them. Guys anyone with reviews??

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited July 2021

Don't bother with Docker on 256MB RAM and 2GB SSD.
    It's not enough.

512MB and 5GB SSD are enough to run Docker.
    However, in OpenVZ7 you cannot use IPv6 subnet at all: container has to be --network host or use NAT.
    IPv4 in Docker is always NAT, and can work in the default bridge network or a custom network.

• waynechriswaynechris Member
    edited July 2021

VPSID : 145
    :)

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

Oh and important notice since I already see this happening: Do not use a VPN to place your order. Fraudlabs will instantly reject you.

Thanked by 1MagicApple

@waynechris said:
    VPSID : 145
    :)

Done, bandwidth limit just went up to 3000GB yr / 250GB per month

Thanked by 1waynechris
  • invoice #1030
    Product Id: #130

Thanked by 1ezeth

@ColderCoder said:
    invoice #1030
    Product Id: #130

Done. Great hostname by the way! Don't forget to set your rDNS to be just as great :)

• JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited July 2021

[@ezeth said](/discussion/172812/boomer-host-from-3-5-yr-with-dedicated-ipv4-> > ipv6-openvz-7-offers-with-pure-ssd-storage): 256MB RAM
    2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
    **US$3.5/yr **(about $0.29/month)

Damn I almost said that's good damn deal, but but 2GB disk space that's too low, I know for single purpose you can fit your application on this disk size, but in most modern Linux distro once you install couple applications with it libraries, the system will start complain about disk space from my own experience 3.5 GB disk space are the minimal
    BTW any one buy this small VPS wont care if it SSD or H.D.D, so can you just reconsidered that, and you are already great great man .

Thanked by 1ezeth
    edited July 2021

@JustPfff said:

[@ezeth said](/discussion/172812/boomer-host-from-3-5-yr-with-dedicated-ipv4-> > ipv6-openvz-7-offers-with-pure-ssd-storage): 256MB RAM
    2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6

Damn I almost said that's good damn deal, but but 2GB disk space that's too low, I know for single purpose you can fit your application on this disk size, but in most modern Linux distro once you install couple application with it libraries start complain about disk space from my own experience 3.5 GB disk space are the minimal
    BTW any one buy this small VPS wont care if it SSD or H.D.D, so can you just reconsidered that, and you are already great great man .

Yeah. OS takes about 800MB

You might be able to use Google Drive. They provide more than 10 GB of storage for free, and you can easily mount this as a filesystem with rclone. I think this is possible on OVZ 7. I did try it on my other server and it worked just fine.

For more information see https://rclone.org/commands/rclone_mount/

Or just use the VPS plan 2 with 5 GB storage. It's also very cheap!

• JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited July 2021

@ezeth said: Or just use the VPS plan 2 with 5 GB storage. It's also very cheap!

US$4.95/yr

I just rub my eyes to see it now.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ezeth said:

@JustPfff said:

2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6

Damn I almost said that's good damn deal, but but 2GB disk space that's too low, I know for single purpose you can fit your application on this disk size, but in most modern Linux distro once you install couple application with it libraries start complain about disk space from my own experience 3.5 GB disk space are the minimal

You might be able to use Google Drive. They provide more than 10 GB of storage for free, and you can easily mount this as a filesystem with rclone. I think this is possible on OVZ 7. I did try it on my other server and it worked just fine.

Google Drive and most other rclone targets cannot preserve Unix permissions.
    They cannot be used to store programs or Docker images.

Nevertheless, this is officially the cheapest dedicated IPv4 (compare to Mini Sailor at $5.50).
    It is really a VPN-only product, not suitable for other programs or websites.

• invoice#133 Paid

@summerstar said:
    invoice#133 Paid

Done, and thanks for your order

• ID 138
    Can you also double ID 20?

Thanked by 1Baris
  • invoice #1039
    Product Id: #139

edited July 2021

@miusang said:
    ID 138
    Can you also double ID 20?

138 doubled. I can't double 20 as it's an old offer

@fengyang said:
    invoice #1039
    Product Id: #139

Done

edited July 2021

@yoursunny said:

@ezeth said:

@JustPfff said:

2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6

Google Drive and most other rclone targets cannot preserve Unix permissions.
    They cannot be used to store programs or Docker images.

Nevertheless, this is officially the cheapest dedicated IPv4 (compare to Mini Sailor at $5.50).
    It is really a VPN-only product, not suitable for other programs or websites.

You're right. It does seem like a perfect VPS for a VPN.

But it's also good for a simple blog or something. 5GB storage goes a long way!

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited July 2021

Can we request additional IPv6?

Like 20 or 30 IPv6 addresses

Thanked by 1Ganonk

@add_iT said:
    Can we request additional IPv6?

Like 20 or 30 IPv6 addresses

Sure, I don't mind

• VPSID : 157
    Invoice # : 1044

Double Bandiwdth juiiicyyyyyy!

• iSkyiSky Member

VPS ID #147
    Invoice #1047
    double bandwidth please

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

2 of the plans can be stackable ?? If someone takes 2x512MB, can those be combined ?

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    2 of the plans can be stackable ?? If someone takes 2x512MB, can those be combined ?

Nope, but we have other plans that have similar specs https://my.boomer.host/order.php

• Do you have recurring billing?

@xreann20 said:
    VPSID : 157
    Invoice # : 1044

Double Bandiwdth juiiicyyyyyy!

@iSky said:
    VPS ID #147
    Invoice #1047
    double bandwidth please

Done, it's been doubled!

@Merlincool said:
    Do you have recurring billing?

Yes

• puerklintpuerklint Member
    edited July 2021

VPS ID : #160
    Invoice : #1051

Double bandwidth pleasee

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

How does your (unusual) bandwidth accounting work? It includes 1.5TB per what, per year, per order, one-time? What happens when exceeded? Your ToS doesn't mention anything, either.

Or do you offer 125GB per month in which case the number 1.5TB doesn't mean much and is just the theoretical amount if the monthly limit would be exactly used every month?

edited July 2021

@dfroe said:
    How does your (unusual) bandwidth accounting work? It includes 1.5TB per what, per year, per order, one-time? What happens when exceeded? Your ToS doesn't mention anything, either.

Or do you offer 125GB per month in which case the number 1.5TB doesn't mean much and is just the theoretical amount if the monthly limit would be exactly used every month?

Well yes it's a yearly plan so I listed the yearly bandwidth limit divided by 12 since virtualizor resets bandwidth limit every month. If you exceed it the bandwidth will be limited to 1 Mbps

It doesn't say in TOS but it does say in the description

"In case of Bandwidth overusage your speed is reduced" https://my.boomer.host/order.php

• Such a waste of IP addresses :|

Thanked by 1SomeBody2L

@puerklint said:
    VPS ID : #160
    Invoice : #1051

Double bandwidth pleasee

Done enjoy :)

This discussion has been closed.